Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 3. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
The mass adoption like this is exactly what crypto need to spread. People who don't know what crypto is will be curious and learn about it to find out how they can use crypto as a payment. It is a good start
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Of course, today this is really very positive news for the modern crypto market. After all, now the number of people interested in buying cryptocurrency is gradually increasing. I very much hope that the interests of people will take into account the governments of different countries, will legalize the work with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
The more shops, cafes, restaurants, online stores will use cryptocurrency as an additional means of payment, the more people will have the desire to get acquainted with cryptocurrency and acquire it, this is exactly what we need for the mass distribution of the blockchain.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
This is very good, i wish also more and more shops start using it, if possible as fast as they can, this can bring a lot of new people to use it and can make the price grow.
The more circle radius increase the more height is added to the figure. Possibilists can suggest us to use the known ways in theory but unfortunately, the theory is not the real case in practice. In any way, this is a good sign.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
This is very good, i wish also more and more shops start using it, if possible as fast as they can, this can bring a lot of new people to use it and can make the price grow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

Seems the coffee market has come to embrace cryptocurrency fully. I recently saw a crypto project on coffee promising to give $100k eth to bounty hunters even with a softcap of £500k. Its appear unbelievable but perhaps, the coffee market is underestimate and larger than its made to appear
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
We really need this kind of adoption. We need crypto in real life equation. Then this whole ecosystem will grow. And day by day the number is increasing. Now we have some phones with crypto o some really big mobiles with crypto wallet. Many big company accepts Bitcoin as payment. Many banks works on this whole Blockchain and crypto world. Many crypto ATM is there so day by day the whole awareness is increasing and one day it will be more popular.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

Yes, you got it right! First i thought that Ifychuks were going to inform us about something very important but i try to open link and gave you visit several times. It is not good that you use yourwebsite and there is nothing there.. Your website https://www.trackcoinmarket.com doesn't have the news, it has lots of advertisements.. You only gain visits because you share your link here.. Not good my friend..
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
I have repeatedly said that, this is only primed for mass adoption. Seeing that several firms and business are already moving towards crypto adoption and utilization makes it only a matter of time before it becomes fully flexible. Investors should be glad because this is proving to be a decent investment opportunity. Early adopters are most likely to reap the biggest of fruits/rewards.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
This is what we need to see daiy in crypto. More adoptions and proper implementations of the values of crypto from reputable institutions will draw the attention of bigger investors to crypto irrespective of the goveeent restrictions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
We need more and more such adoptions of crypto as we need real use cases of usage and not only the speculation market. Each acceptance of crypto like this is a step forward to  the mass adoption.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
In fact, this is truly amazing news. With each new store opening, cryptography continues to evolve. Indeed, thanks to this, crypto technologies are becoming more accessible and understandable to all interested people, there is an opportunity for convenient and reliable payment.
Small changes are also good. But, there must be a greater angle of adoption. We can not keep going big with the little ones, nothing will change. But, more angular acceptance will be heard by many people and the effect will be good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
In fact, this is truly amazing news. With each new store opening, cryptography continues to evolve. Indeed, thanks to this, crypto technologies are becoming more accessible and understandable to all interested people, there is an opportunity for convenient and reliable payment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

I believe it won't be long there will be many public places, ecommerce and global sale chains will use cryptocurreny to transact
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
This is nice but always remember, peer-to-peer transaction remains the best way to advance the crypto sphere. There should be little or no intermediary, censorship, centralization or trust. 
We already have efficient digital currencies that are centralized, can be censorsed and are based on trust , they are called fiat.. We dont need to reinvent the wheel
Activity: 116
That is a good news. But the numbers are too few to expect. I wish banks would accept crypto as money in transactions. If it succeeds, it will be a powerful breakthrough of crypto
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
It shows enthusiastic society in support of cryptocoin as the money payment very easily,i hope all country will legalist of crypto for payment transaction on world.we know And still a lot of the country has not been legalized cryptocoin in their country to make a payment in transaction.we hope it will changed for legal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

This was really a great news! I hope my country will like Europe where very opened into crypto currency and bitcoin. That's why no wonder why this country became more prosperous, it is because blockchain technology was giving a big help to their economy and I know many of them are not employee instead majority of them are online marketing if I am not mistaken on this one.
Activity: 210

As I understand it, they accept cryptocurrency and immediately convert it into traditional currencies of the state. It is very logical so cryptocurrency now use around the world and just interesting to buy a Cup of coffee for the crypto currency, I think it will increase sales. What about Starbucks, they also accept cryptocurrencies ?)
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
It is a good tendency. You know, majority of smokers are crypto addicted as well and they use crypto to buy drugs, so I think it is a good collaboration!
Pages:
Jump to: