Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 15. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Sorry I didn't reply sooner...

I have opened up port 80 on both the US and EU stratum servers.  You can now connect there instead of port 3333 if you wish.  It's a vardiff port.  Starting diff is 10042.  Min diff is 1042.  Max diff is 1048576.

For those of you with firewall concerns, this should solve your problems Smiley

Enjoy!

I've updated the OP to include the new port details.

Works, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Sorry I didn't reply sooner...

I have opened up port 80 on both the US and EU stratum servers.  You can now connect there instead of port 3333 if you wish.  It's a vardiff port.  Starting diff is 10042.  Min diff is 1042.  Max diff is 1048576.

For those of you with firewall concerns, this should solve your problems Smiley

Enjoy!

I've updated the OP to include the new port details.
I don't have either 80 or 443 opened on the stratum servers, but changing that won't be a problem.  I will take care of it in the morning and post back here when it is done.

Great, thanks
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I don't have either 80 or 443 opened on the stratum servers, but changing that won't be a problem.  I will take care of it in the morning and post back here when it is done.
What other ports do you support besides 3333, is 80 or 443 supported and what is the connect string for those. Cant use 3333 anymore due to FW blocking.

I looked at past posts, thought you opened other ports but can't find it. Besides the low diff 3999 and the high diff port. Need something like 80 or 443
What other ports do you support besides 3333, is 80 or 443 supported and what is the connect string for those. Cant use 3333 anymore due to FW blocking.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Mine are not on the way yet.  I'm still working with my hosting provider and Canaan to see what kind of a deal we can get.  Initially we were told a nice, discounted price on the hardware, but since then I haven't heard a peep about whether or not it would be honored.  So, that means I'm on a buying hold until I get final word.  For some reason Canaan has stopped communicating with me.  We had a number of emails going back and forth, but they haven't responded to me, even after multiple followup reminders that I'm waiting for an answer.

I'm going to contact my hosting provider today to see if they've gotten any news.  Hopefully I'll hear back and get the ball rolling on new gear.  If not, well... I'll keep my 2 A6 plugging away here at home.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
yeah jonny are they on the way? mine come today.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Johnny,

Did you get your Avalons?
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
I am doing a push of 1ph.  Who needs the bonus Roll Eyes
I would LOVE that bonus!  =)
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I am doing a push of 1ph.  Who needs the bonus Roll Eyes
Just about 12 hours left... let's solve that block and give someone a nice holiday shopping bonus Smiley

Tryin'

Well, that didn't work... :/
Just about 12 hours left... let's solve that block and give someone a nice holiday shopping bonus Smiley

Tryin'
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
If you're renting, configure your hash to use port 3334.  It has a much higher starting diff.

I did NOT know that!  Thanks.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
If you're renting, configure your hash to use port 3334.  It has a much higher starting diff.
Well.. it seemed to fix itself.  ?  at least for now.
what is the pool difficulty?
Pages:
Jump to: