Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 14. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
jonny i added all our shares   they come to 2,356,000,000,000

2,203,899,511,435  = 5 x 440,779,902,286  that is 5n

so anyone that ever mined in any block except part of block 1  is going to collect when I hit this block today.  Grin

Being the legendary character that I am I will have to hit it today.

by my clock I have just under 10 hours to make good on this Grin

Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
jonny i added all our shares   they come to 2,356,000,000,000

2,203,899,511,435  = 5 x 440,779,902,286  that is 5n

so anyone that ever mined in any block except part of block 1  is going to collect when I hit this block today.  Grin

Being the legendary character that I am I will have to hit it today.

by my clock I have just under 10 hours to make good on this Grin
Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
threw for 10 hours 425.00 G to support
 Smiley   

He sent on luck 13.20T
 Grin
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
let's break down this block
 Grin

Well I have been trying Cheesy

it's not about winning
the main nocatee Grin Grin Grin 
but the block is good
 Smiley
legendary
 Grin

Well I have been trying Cheesy
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
 Grin
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
The pools with this model of website have issues with login from Android smartphones like Sony experia for example  Angry
legendary
Well... the group promising to put at least 1.5PH on the pool has fallen off the face of the earth.  Apparently they realized buying, housing and managing that much hardware was a bit more of a commitment than they planned to give.

Don't forget folks, that 1BTC block finder's bonus is still available!  No complex rules, or hoops you need to jump through to qualify.  Point some hash to the pool.  Find a block.  Get the bonus coin.

Okay I will take a shot
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well... the group promising to put at least 1.5PH on the pool has fallen off the face of the earth.  Apparently they realized buying, housing and managing that much hardware was a bit more of a commitment than they planned to give.

Don't forget folks, that 1BTC block finder's bonus is still available!  No complex rules, or hoops you need to jump through to qualify.  Point some hash to the pool.  Find a block.  Get the bonus coin.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Unfortunately, no, there hasn't been any progress on the additional hash.  I was getting almost daily updates from them, but communication has virtually stopped.  I'm hoping it's just a temporary setback and they are still building out their farm and will be pointing it here.  If and when I hear anything back at all, I will update the thread.

In the meantime, we're still chugging away.  I need to talk to my hosting provider to see if they've had any progress on getting some new Avalons ... they quoted me an extremely good price on them... well, at least it was a good price at the time.  Now, not so much.  I still have my 2 A6 running at home, but that's all I've got hashing at the moment.

The pool itself is humming along nicely.  I have updated it to properly create segwit blocks should it ever be adopted.  The bitcoin daemons are all updated to the latest 0.13.2 version.  All the nodes connect to Matt's fibre relay.

I'm ready for us to hit a block or two... so let's all give our miners a swift kick to get them motivated!

To get all of you motivated, I'll give a 1BTC bonus to the next block finder.  No strings attached, no time limits.  The next person to find a block gets an extra 1BTC.  If I happen to run any other promotions, they will be in addition to this finder's bonus.

So, good luck everyone, and let's get this block solved!
I agree.  This would be a very good thing.

Any progress?
I agree.  This would be a very good thing.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
1.5PH is a HUGE deal!  A higher base hash rate is so important.

I'm also sure that they will be happy mining here.

Looking forward to the upcoming promo!  Grin
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
The pool's coin daemons have been updated to 0.13.2.  There was no downtime.

In other news, I've been working with some folks to get more hash pointed here.  Right now I've got a potential commitment of 1.5PH.  Not a whole lot in the grand scheme of things, but certainly a far better base hash rate than what we've currently got.

Also stay tuned... another promo giveaway is likely to happen shortly Tongue
Activity: 61
We need a block!! Dear 2017 can you help us?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Whoever is trying to mine to the pool using a BTC address, please create an account and workers.  The pool does not support direct mining to BTC addresses.

Also, let's do a holiday promotion!

With BTC prices topping out over $900, now would be a great time to get a little extra.  From now until the end of the day on Christmas (23:59:59 EST 12/25/2016), anyone who finds a valid block will receive a 1BTC bonus from me.

Good luck to all Smiley

I am in 50th for next 2 days and 8 hours
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Whoever is trying to mine to the pool using a BTC address, please create an account and workers.  The pool does not support direct mining to BTC addresses.

Also, let's do a holiday promotion!

With BTC prices topping out over $900, now would be a great time to get a little extra.  From now until the end of the day on Christmas (23:59:59 EST 12/25/2016), anyone who finds a valid block will receive a 1BTC bonus from me.

Good luck to all Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I finally got around to implementing the code to support segwit.  I have tested it thoroughly on the test network and it produces valid blocks.  I tested it with a bunch of different transactions through multiple blocks including segwit to segwit, non-segwit to non-segwit, non-segwit to segwit and segwit to non-segwit.  Transactions also were comprised of multiple inputs and outputs, single inputs to multiple outputs and multiple inputs to single outputs.

Should segwit activate on the main network, we are good to go.

Now let's find some blocks!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Sure thing.  Glad to help.
Pages:
Jump to: