Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 12. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
Got my house droid mining away! Time to spread the word and get some more hash pointed here.

Mine on!  Cool
Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Are you supporting this pool too spiker Huh  Smiley

Why do I support this pool too much? I just like it, and in due time well helped me out

No, i just can't find your pool username  Grin

my username BAKSIK  Smiley
Activity: 496
Merit: 500

Why do I support this pool too much? I just like it, and in due time well helped me out

No, i just can't find your pool username  Grin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
Finally got R4B4 repaired and back to the DC from the Empire tech station, so as soon as I get home I'll send R4B2 into the bravo mine and it's game on!
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Are you supporting this pool too spiker Huh  Smiley

Why do I support this pool too much? Just this is an excellent pool
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Just wondering what the pool use to look like, the last message I see in the board on the site is 10/12/2016 but it looks like it use to be about once a month.

10/13/2016   Was the last block, the matter in the provided speed decisions I think            

Well, this is a lottery my friend.The block can fall out to any person this does not guess

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Just wondering what the pool use to look like, the last message I see in the board on the site is 10/12/2016 but it looks like it use to be about once a month.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Going on 5 months now?

What do you want to say
Going on 5 months now?
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I think if there is not even a bonus, I will soon join
You can believe  Grin
BTC Hoping soon. BTC
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
What is the time zone to follow ?
EDT.  11 hours left.
What is the time zone to follow ?
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Just under 12 hours left to make an extra 1.5BTC... Let's give away some coin!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Don't forget... 1.5BTC bonus for finding a block.  Just over a day left to hit.  Get hashing! Smiley
I've got one pointed to the pool
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Good luck guys, and I look forward to seeing more miners here on a regular basis!

In other news, I've finally updated the Wiki to include the pool.  I probably should have done this quite some time ago, but truth be told, I completely forgot about it until I was recently reminded in another thread that I should.  Oops.  Anyway, it's taken care of now.

Finally, the block finder's bonus promotion is still ongoing.  Until the end of the weekend, if you find a block you'll get 1.5BTC from me.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
So I challenge all you miners out there with more than 30THs - that's all I'm running atm - and if I can point one of my miners, I mean droids, at jonny's pool than so can YOU.

Challenge accepted.

I'm pointing the luckiest one of my S7's this way.

Looking forward to pointing everything this way as soon as the base hash hits at least 4 or 5PH.  If everyone participates in your challenge, it shouldn't be long.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: