Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 93. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Im looking at 2 or 4 S7s depends on how much its going to cost for hosting. Im in Cali and power sucks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Definitely will keep a look out... I've got 8 S3s and an S5 to replace.  Who knows... If I can get a good enough price maybe I'll do a promo or something.  Probably wait until Kano's is over, though.

Good call Smiley

I've thought about getting rid of my S5 but I'll probably just move it out of my basement when I finally get something bigger (it'll go somewhere hosted because I can the same or cheaper costs hosted)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Definitely will keep a look out... I've got 8 S3s and an S5 to replace.  Who knows... If I can get a good enough price maybe I'll do a promo or something.  Probably wait until Kano's is over, though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wish I had seen your group buy... Definitely looking to replace my ancient S3s Wink

He's already mentioned at possibly doing more.  Keep an eye on Kilo17 - he also mentioned having 80-100 Avalon 6s within the next week or so and plans to offload them at his cost.

So you'll have the opportunity to pick up an Avalon 6 or two (I have a pair of S3s Im trying to get rid of also - a S3 and a S3+).

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Wish I had seen your group buy... Definitely looking to replace my ancient S3s Wink
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
pointing an avalon 6 at the pool waiting to see if it shows up.

looks good!
How do you like the Avalon?  How does it compare to the S7?

well  my batch 2 s-7  was an amazing machine.  But every other s-7 was not as good.  I just tested 10 avalon6's with the group buy I did.

they are very consistent and far better built.  With a real quality psu you can get  as good as .285 watts a gh 

I only kept 1 s-7 and I am keeping 3 avalon6's

In house the avalon6's are quieter. with the right psu they can push  4.0th for a max.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

looks good!
How do you like the Avalon?  How does it compare to the S7?
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I am indeed... 450TH total on two orders.... One on NH one on WH.  24 hours each.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
NH will determine what price is competitive and assign hash as appropriate.  Obviously, this can lead to a bidding war... if somebody decides to place an order for 2PH and pays 0.005 per TH, then pretty much every miner below that threshold is going to be redirected to this new order.

So, if you place an order for say 0.0042 and it's hashing away, then it gets shut down, it is because those miners are redirected to other orders.

looks like you are renting some hash toward the pool...
legendary

looks good!
Activity: 121
With the last rental I'm having some trouble connecting to the pool too. It connects / disconnects quite frequently... Undecided

I tried 5 or 6 times from nice or west hash and never connected.

It has been working for me just fine but you may want to try to add a new worker and use that for the rentals.

Yes that's what I do, I have a worker appositely for rentals only. So I guess that is not the problem since I have made 2 previous small rentals without any trouble. But the last one was a bit troublesome ...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Thanks Jonny for your great work on fixing the pool! Lets get our 3 block.  Grin
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
With the last rental I'm having some trouble connecting to the pool too. It connects / disconnects quite frequently... Undecided

It has been working for me just fine but you may want to try to add a new worker and use that for the rentals.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
NH will determine what price is competitive and assign hash as appropriate.  Obviously, this can lead to a bidding war... if somebody decides to place an order for 2PH and pays 0.005 per TH, then pretty much every miner below that threshold is going to be redirected to this new order.

So, if you place an order for say 0.0042 and it's hashing away, then it gets shut down, it is because those miners are redirected to other orders.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So if I purchased some hash from NH and it turned on for a bit and shut off does that just mean my price is no longer competitive?
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
By culprit, I didn't mean someone on the pool, I meant what processes are causing the problems.  In terms of registered users, the pool has over 80.
Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I'm looking into it folks... I've been digging through logs and watching the servers to see if I can identify a culprit.

how many people subscribed,I on average saw a 38
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I'm looking into it folks... I've been digging through logs and watching the servers to see if I can identify a culprit.
legendary

Activity: 121
Pages:
Jump to: