Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 95. (Read 267152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Yeah self-mod is the way to go.

I do all my threads that way.

oh I have 100th  but .01 btc  I will monitor close and add some more coin at the right time.

so far the pool is not allowing the rental

still dead

Might be DNS propagation... Although there are already a couple of rentals pointed to the pool...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Just moved my miner back
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Yeah self-mod is the way to go.

I do all my threads that way.

oh I have 100th  but .01 btc  I will monitor close and add some more coin at the right time.

so far the pool is not allowing the rental

still dead

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Thanks a ton Jonny - welcome back everyone Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Could not resist... Rented 25TH for a day or so and see how things go. If all looks good will send more hash power... Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Great work Jonny. My miners are already mining Smiley One question... Do you think it is wise for the time being to rent some hash power or better let things stabilize a bit before?

Thanks again for your dedication to this pool and us miners.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
So we all know what happened with Nexious, and a bunch of people got burned.  We also know that it seems to be the latest fashion for newbie accounts to announce their own pools.  Whether or not they are sincere, or are just trying to play the same scam Nexious did, I don't know.

In light of this, I decided to open up my own pool.  I figured I'd do the community a favor and offer my own. No frills, no BS. The pool is here for a simple reason: to give you a choice.  The pool mines BTC.  No merge mining.  No alt coins.  Straight up BTC mining.

You can see my announcement here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13126185

I've actually updated the maximum difficulty since I wrote that to better manage large hash miners.  Here are the current specs:

Pool:                        Jonny Bravo's Mining Emporium
Proxy:                      No
Generation address:  14KxdJ7DfAPsxCYkpcDTcKotjeProcfRPo
Coinbase signature:   /bravo-mining/
Payout method:         PPLNS
Fee:                         0.5%
Pay Tx Reward:         Yes
Vardiff:                    starts at 1042.  Range from 8 to 1048576.
Local Work:              stratum
Pay Orphans:           No
Min Withdrawal:       0.001
Merge Mining:          No

I've actually held off making this announcement and soft launched the pool at the end of November.  Well, now I'm making it public.

The pool has already found its first block: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/block/000000000000000003c3a6ee87941ea88ab99490e7774ae25dc48deb9aa2bf72

Oh... and here's the important bit... the miners were paid for their contributions Smiley.

How to connect typical miners:
US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.bravo-mining.com:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.stratum.bravo-mining.com:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

For large hash rate renters, I've opened up port 3334.  Starting diff is 2097151.  Minimum diff is 1048575. Max is 16777215.
US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.bravo-mining.com:3334 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.stratum.bravo-mining.com:3334 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

For miners with an S2 or similar device that doesn't play well with vardiff, I've opened up port 3999.  This is a fixed diff of 999 and should help lower your reject rates.
US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.bravo-mining.com:3999 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.stratum.bravo-mining.com:3999 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

For miners with firewall blocks or issues, I've opened up port 80.  This is a vardiff port.  Starting diff is 10042.  Min diff is 1042.  Max diff is 1048576.
US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.bravo-mining.com:80 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.stratum.bravo-mining.com:80 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

• You MUST register and use a valid email address because the pool requires you to validate
  • PPLNS payouts with 5N share life
  • MPOS front end running on NOMP stratum
  • NO SPV MINING - we mine only on fully validated blocks

So, if you're looking for somewhere to point your hash, give us a try.  You aren't going to get scammed, bamboozled, swindled or defrauded here.  Proof is in the pudding: we've found our first block and miners were paid.

How to Contact Us

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing some of you there.
Pages:
Jump to: