Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 2. (Read 43179 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hello, i'm unable to login on Bonusbitcoin too : Unexpected error.... since 20/05/2019
i can login on the others coinpot faucets and coinpot, last payments from coinpot recieved 22/05/2019
Coinpot never answer but they could add a new about it...
and more and more members will get this error soon ?
Activity: 42
So, i can claim normally from all moonfaucets, i can login with no problems to my coinpot account,
but bonusbitcoin still unable to login. Maybe they blocked some countries, like other faucets?
I really don't know what's wrong with this faucet, but i hope it soon gets fixed.

I am in the same situation. All coinpot faucets work as usually, except bonusbitcoin Sad
I hope they can solve this issue. ( I will send an email with a link to this thread)
I don't know why some users have this issue Sad but most of my referral (I see from coinpot) are using faucet as usually.

MAY 23   
Bonus Bitcoin
Referral commission (50% of 16 satoshi)

This is last commission I have received Sad from them... it seems completely dead Sad

Same here  Sad

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
So, i can claim normally from all moonfaucets, i can login with no problems to my coinpot account,
but bonusbitcoin still unable to login. Maybe they blocked some countries, like other faucets?
I really don't know what's wrong with this faucet, but i hope it soon gets fixed.

I am in the same situation. All coinpot faucets work as usually, except bonusbitcoin Sad
I hope they can solve this issue. ( I will send an email with a link to this thread)
I don't know why some users have this issue Sad but most of my referral (I see from coinpot) are using faucet as usually.

MAY 23   
Bonus Bitcoin
Referral commission (50% of 16 satoshi)

This is last commission I have received Sad from them... it seems completely dead Sad
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit

Activity: 4
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
unexpected error message. is well known on moonfaucets o0
But its confusing that only some users have this error its working on my end fine today and yesterday  Huh
Currently iam getting 16 satoshi on bonusbit every claim.

regards

I am one of these users and it's the first time I can't login.
I see on my coinpot referral claims are counted the same!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
unexpected error message. is well known on moonfaucets o0
But its confusing that only some users have this error its working on my end fine today and yesterday  Huh
Currently iam getting 16 satoshi on bonusbit every claim.

regards
Activity: 4
Error: Unexpected error - please  or contact us at [email protected] if you believe there is a problem at our end

Hi guys, I am not able to login anymore. Anyone has the same issue?

I'm also unable to login for the past two or three days. Every time i get the unexpected error message.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Error: Unexpected error - please  or contact us at [email protected] if you believe there is a problem at our end

It was ok for me 10 mn ago.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
This is really great I have written a lot on this issue in my forum

this is the link:
http://infosoftbg.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=46a93b4b90a1dff6209b15d1754d1e32

Hi please don't spam here your forum. you don't describe any issue (there is not any issue).
I can clearly see you created the topic about BonusBitcoin just a couple of days ago Smiley
so stop spam here, thanks!

@pinoycash
yes they haven't changed the claim each 15 minutes, great to see you have already your old account
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
bounty hunters, and any promotional service that doesn't required experience pay much more.
even signature here on forum pay much more also a newbie then a simple faucet . Wink

BonusBitcoin was the first faucet that offers 5% daily interest on their users balance, It was the best and the top faucets of its kind until they change the rules about the 5% daily interest. Right now its still paying good if you reach the minimum payout but its not worth it to claim 15 sats every 15 minutes not unless you have a tons of referrals/

Hi pinoycash, you are talking about 2015-2016 Smiley far away from current btc value!
For what I remember this promotion was launched just for few weeks.

Each claim on this faucet is not to much. But hourly (4 clams) you can earn much more then other faucets (freebitcoin e.g).

I just logged in my old account and to my surprise i still have 16k satoshis sitting on my account and still 2 referrals still claiming after all these years. .

I just check we can still claim every 15 minutes just like before.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
bounty hunters, and any promotional service that doesn't required experience pay much more.
even signature here on forum pay much more also a newbie then a simple faucet . Wink

BonusBitcoin was the first faucet that offers 5% daily interest on their users balance, It was the best and the top faucets of its kind until they change the rules about the 5% daily interest. Right now its still paying good if you reach the minimum payout but its not worth it to claim 15 sats every 15 minutes not unless you have a tons of referrals/

Hi pinoycash, you are talking about 2015-2016 Smiley far away from current btc value!
For what I remember this promotion was launched just for few weeks.

Each claim on this faucet is not to much. But hourly (4 clams) you can earn much more then other faucets (freebitcoin e.g).
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
it is very important in which country you live, if you live in Venezuela you can work with these Faucets

maybe yes, but there are much more options to earn money online other then faucets...
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
How Much Can You Make on Coinpot in 1 Year?

the answer is here:

https://cryptocurrencyhub.io/how-to-make-900-to-2-million-on-coinpot-in-1-yr-a17b28fb3056

this is your second message completely off topic here. it's enough?
About this article, I guess everybody to find 500 referral, be active with 288 request for 4 faucets every day just to earn 900$. It's a totally waste of time!
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
referral alert Roll Eyes

Referral url are not allowed  Wink
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
I tried your websites and they still work very well, thank you for your sharing

Enjoy! This is one of the best faucet online!
Activity: 105
I tried your websites and they still work very well, thank you for your sharing
Pages:
Jump to: