Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 4. (Read 43179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Can someone explain this to me?

Bonus Bitcoin says - "Don't forget, we also pay out a 5% daily bonus
So far you have earned 892 satoshi during the eligible period,
so your next bonus amount is currently 45 satoshi"

My claims are only in the low 20s. Am I missing something?

you have to set "average earning" so you earn average but never up to 100s or 5000s
Understand that it is hard to earn 5000 satoshi.
Set "average" if you prefer earn the "average" and not random earning.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
@ mangodebango the site continue to work without any issue from 2015.

For any new user: Join now one of the best faucet for bitcoin!  Cool
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This site has been broken for me for the last couple of days.

I tried clearing the cookies associated with the site but it still won't let me do anything. It doesn't recognize me even when I log out and log back in.

It just says
You are signed in as...
[blank]

Your current CoinPot balance is...
[blank]

I'm not going to waste my time anymore with this crappy crappy faucet.

Undecided
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Lol what is this with people saying they earn 100s of satoshis on a single claim? I've been using this, bitfun and mooncoin for ages and this is the worst. It gives 2-4 satoshi per claim, not even worth using and the others are around 7-10 a day, if that.
Because it depends on where are you from, in my case I have 12 satoshi average but for example people from USA get 20, In short if your country is poorer then you will get less which is very very unfair in my opinion because crypto are decentralized and the value of them is same no matter where you live and yet some faucets give us less... That's why I quit with bonusbtc
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Lol what is this with people saying they earn 100s of satoshis on a single claim? I've been using this, bitfun and mooncoin for ages and this is the worst. It gives 2-4 satoshi per claim, not even worth using and the others are around 7-10 a day, if that.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I don't guys how this faucet work for you but I actually have to do captcha two times before I claim my btc, because when I'm doing captcha first time,  the site automatically refresh the site , and open mellowads in another page, that's really annoying. 'Claim up to 5k' is mentioned to surveys and offers right? Since the average claim is giving me always more satoshi than normal, which is now 5-11, I think the creator of this faucet turns off possibility to win 5k .

I confirm it usually takes 1-2 captcha solvings before actual claim. Popup/popunders kick in during the first clicks and somewhat 50% of the times claim it's not triggered. I can understand that, we're buying our bitcoins with those actions.

Another problem I'm having is that this site on mobile stopped working about 2-3 weeks ago. My email and balance never shows and captcha and claim button never initialize. Not a big deal because I rarely use it on mobile, but a waste of some possibile clicks.
If you don't want to waste time and solve captcha2 times for 1 claim, you can try click with mouse on random place of website to activate popup, and only when faucet will open in new tab, then try to solve captcha. Maybe my advice is not very clear, but I hope you guys will understand Cheesy
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
I don't guys how this faucet work for you but I actually have to do captcha two times before I claim my btc, because when I'm doing captcha first time,  the site automatically refresh the site , and open mellowads in another page, that's really annoying. 'Claim up to 5k' is mentioned to surveys and offers right? Since the average claim is giving me always more satoshi than normal, which is now 5-11, I think the creator of this faucet turns off possibility to win 5k .

personally I have the same issue with another coinpot/mellowads site, moonbitcoin.
Each claim (for the 80% of the time) is just a waste of time I need to made it double.
I never encountered this issue with bonus bitcoin Sad but I think this can be classified as a general issue for this type of faucet.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I don't guys how this faucet work for you but I actually have to do captcha two times before I claim my btc, because when I'm doing captcha first time,  the site automatically refresh the site , and open mellowads in another page, that's really annoying. 'Claim up to 5k' is mentioned to surveys and offers right? Since the average claim is giving me always more satoshi than normal, which is now 5-11, I think the creator of this faucet turns off possibility to win 5k .

I confirm it usually takes 1-2 captcha solvings before actual claim. Popup/popunders kick in during the first clicks and somewhat 50% of the times claim it's not triggered. I can understand that, we're buying our bitcoins with those actions.

Another problem I'm having is that this site on mobile stopped working about 2-3 weeks ago. My email and balance never shows and captcha and claim button never initialize. Not a big deal because I rarely use it on mobile, but a waste of some possibile clicks.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
 I don't guys how this faucet work for you but I actually have to do captcha two times before I claim my btc, because when I'm doing captcha first time,  the site automatically refresh the site , and open mellowads in another page, that's really annoying. 'Claim up to 5k' is mentioned to surveys and offers right? Since the average claim is giving me always more satoshi than normal, which is now 5-11, I think the creator of this faucet turns off possibility to win 5k .
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi StelioKontos
(Steliooo, StelioKontos, Steliooo StelioKontost)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlOj1ULn17Q

the site is working fine, I made each claim without any difficulty and maybe because I login only some times I don't see any visual captcha to complete. Just "one click" on button "I am not a Robot" and a claim is done. Pop up and other advertisment are fine for me, try to use OPERA browser....
About captcha not working is not their responsibility. They not run a captcha service, they use this service, JUST it.

You ask about 5k bonus, in the past I have claimed really close to this amount, but now with btc price skyrocketing offer 5k satoshi mean offer 0,32 $ each click!!! A serious faucet CAN'T survive with these rate, maybe one day they will update the site with a newer bonus (more realistic).
Chad Hodler since 2013
I understand this sites give away bitcoins, but we give away our IP address for ads, popups, clicks and multiple page refreshes when captcha strangely fails, but admin should take some time to respond to some enquiries and not staying 100% in the shadow.

Here and in the various moon*, bonus*, where apparently the admin is the same, I never received an answer when complaining to not working captchas and when they fail during so many attempts.

Also, during this DDOS I saw my daily bonus reset because site was unreachable. ("You must make at least 1 faucet claim during the previous day to be eligible for this bonus")

So, I appreciate the service, even if filled with so many ads, but admin should get more in touch with us.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
looks like strong ddos page is loading very slow and has mosly disconnects.
but strong ddos is expensive if you dont own a bot net so bonusbitocin will be back soon .

regards
legendary
it's down for me as well.
Chad Hodler since 2013
Erhm, it's me or site been offline in days?
Chad Hodler since 2013
It's ok if they use tonzillion of ads and popups, even if yesterday there was something slowing down terribly the browser, such buggy ads are not convenient to the webmaster either.
legendary
more or less problems last days...
Today it is very hard to claim.
This morning i have seen many sites loading in background...
Too much is too much.
I hope they will be reasonable again.
Chad Hodler since 2013
I'm experiencing severe slow downs these days in this site. Also recaptcha v2 often fails.
Chad Hodler since 2013
I'd love to know how this "up to 5'000" works exactly, because I usually get from as low as 20 to the highness of 50, if I'm lucky.

Now I've set it up to the constant 70 satoshis because it's better, at least.

Do you even manage to claim ~100?
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Faucet claim failed: Unexpected error

Am I the only one got this error?

Able to claim now.

Yes! I made right now one claim! All is working fine Wink
If some one would join... Just check first post there are all info, easy faucet, big revenue Cheesy
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Faucet claim failed: Unexpected error

Am I the only one got this error?

Able to claim now.
Pages:
Jump to: