Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 3. (Read 43179 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
I have received extra 15k satoshi with these challenges!
Some are really easy tasks and require just ... a couple of click!
Join bonus bitcoin, one of the best paying faucet on line!
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi guys as you know bonus bitcoin manage payment with coinpot app!
They have announced the re-launch of Challenges on 1st March 2019 (UTC)
Keep clicking Cheesy and be ready for this Opportunity!!!
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Faucet opened 4 years ago and... still paying! Earning tokens from coinpot seems a really bargain offer. Cheesy

I can suggest to any new follower of crypto world to join absolutely on of the best btc - faucet on the web!
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
felicita
This is an old topic open 3 years ago. I am not sure wasn't possible add ref when start topic on micro earning section .... but thanks anyway for your suggestion, for sure I can't quote anymore as discussed with winspiral some months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Is anyone else having problems with Bonus Bitcoin today? Faucet claim failed: Unexpected error

iam also facing this error XD
 Faucet claim
Faucet claim failed: Unexpected error

But here is a other Question ?
How can you post reflinks here when every other ref topic will be deletet XD

regards
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Is anyone else having problems with Bonus Bitcoin today? Faucet claim failed: Unexpected error
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi guys, Have already join this top faucet? If not, be fast! and not miss other precious time: during market crash, you can receive a strong advantage to follow this type of faucet and earn more and more revenue.
Reward is doubled today and at this moment it's easy claim up to 2-4k satoshi in a day!
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Yes thank you, my account is still active which was great to see as like I said I have a lot of refs and most of them continue to use this faucet so my BTC has been growing even though I have been away from this faucet in almost 1 year. I noticed that I have received a lot of these tokens as well which I'm going to let build until I have a decent amount to convert into either BTC or LTC.

You can exchange, with no fees even 1 token! You can exchange for DashCoin (0.0002 minim. withdraw) easy to withdraw and a coin widely accepted.

Me too! after some time I discovered by account back... and it was a really nice surprise!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
there is a big news, with the wallet link on faucet. Coinpot now will give for each claim 3 tokens. 1 token from referral claim.
Today 3 tokens could be exchanged directly on their platform and receive:
0.00000004 btc
0.00000039 bch
0.07094235 doge
0.00000231 ltc
0.00000080 dash
Every hour you can spend your token in a lottery :
https://coinpot.co/lottery
The total prize fund is made up of all the tokens paid for tickets during that round plus an extra bonus of 1000 tokens!
Winners and runners up are drawn randomly - but you can only win 1 prize each round. There is 1 winner who receives approximately 50% of the total prize fund. There are 5 runners up who each receive approximately 10% of the total prize fund

This is great news for this faucet! I must check it out again as its been a long time since I checked my account as I stopped claiming from this faucet when the price of BTC started to go up as the claims were low. I have hundreds of referrals on there so have this new rewards system is very good for ones with a lot of referrals. I just hope my account is still active when I log in.

It should be active, because me too was absent for a while and all my funds (and ref) are there.
Now these accounts are directly linked to an address email and coinpot account so I think you are already subscribed.
You can use the asme account for moon...co.in sites. The tokens reward it's the same even here Smiley

Yes thank you, my account is still active which was great to see as like I said I have a lot of refs and most of them continue to use this faucet so my BTC has been growing even though I have been away from this faucet in almost 1 year. I noticed that I have received a lot of these tokens as well which I'm going to let build until I have a decent amount to convert into either BTC or LTC.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
there is a big news, with the wallet link on faucet. Coinpot now will give for each claim 3 tokens. 1 token from referral claim.
0.00000004 btc
0.00000039 bch
0.07094235 doge
0.00000231 ltc
0.00000080 dash
The total prize fund is made up of all the tokens paid for tickets during that round plus an extra bonus of 1000 tokens!
Winners and runners up are drawn randomly - but you can only win 1 prize each round. There is 1 winner who receives approximately 50% of the total prize fund. There are 5 runners up who each receive approximately 10% of the total prize fund

This is great news for this faucet! I must check it out again as its been a long time since I checked my account as I stopped claiming from this faucet when the price of BTC started to go up as the claims were low. I have hundreds of referrals on there so have this new rewards system is very good for ones with a lot of referrals. I just hope my account is still active when I log in.

It should be active, because me too was absent for a while and all my funds (and ref) are there.
Now these accounts are directly linked to an address email and coinpot account so I think you are already subscribed.
You can use the asme account for moon...co.in sites. The tokens reward it's the same even here Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
0.00000004 btc
0.00000039 bch
0.07094235 doge
0.00000231 ltc
0.00000080 dash

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
0.00000004 btc
0.00000039 bch
0.07094235 doge
0.00000231 ltc
0.00000080 dash
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
bonus bitcoin is an average reward sites I think,  but it is clean in average
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
thank you, post edited.

How many people did you know has won 5k satoshi? Personally no one so I prefer not share false claim.

The question is not how many...the question is that we do not know the probability to earn more than the average.
I have an over view about my ref earning...not often see more earning than the average...only less

But by freebitco i have alredy earned x10 and x100

In the past from this faucet I made also a big claim, but nowadays seems strange this type of reward (up to....)
I read about two people has won 200$ from freebitco.in.
Personally I did just x10 but I am not following anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
thank you, post edited.

How many people did you know has won 5k satoshi? Personally no one so I prefer not share false claim.

The question is not how many...the question is that we do not know the probability to earn more than the average.
I have an over view about my ref earning...not often see more earning than the average...only less

But by freebitco i have alredy earned x10 and x100
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
thank you, post edited.

legendary
I guess this was just an old slogan, nowadays Its really hard pay 5k satoshi a simple click. No one has claimed on topic a big claim.

Why only an old slogan?
freebitco offer up to 2327744 satoshi for a simple click and it is just now.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
I guess this was just an old slogan, nowadays Its really hard pay 5k satoshi a simple click. No one has claimed on topic a big claim.
legendary
Can someone explain this to me?

Bonus Bitcoin says - "Don't forget, we also pay out a 5% daily bonus
So far you have earned 892 satoshi during the eligible period,
so your next bonus amount is currently 45 satoshi"

My claims are only in the low 20s. Am I missing something?

you have to set "average earning" so you earn average but never up to 100s or 5000s
Understand that it is hard to earn 5000 satoshi.
Set "average" if you prefer earn the "average" and not random earning.

Does anybody know what chances are there to win more if i do not set to "average"?

There is the problem:
with average you know how much you get per claim.
with random you know absolutly nothing about chances to earn more or less.

I have tried "random" but i feel i have not be lucky and my referrals have not been lucky with random.
So I prefer "average" but this is just a personnaly opinion... like sais,I have no information about random...I just see:up to 5000 satoshi.
Activity: 282
Merit: 0
Can someone explain this to me?

Bonus Bitcoin says - "Don't forget, we also pay out a 5% daily bonus
So far you have earned 892 satoshi during the eligible period,
so your next bonus amount is currently 45 satoshi"

My claims are only in the low 20s. Am I missing something?

you have to set "average earning" so you earn average but never up to 100s or 5000s
Understand that it is hard to earn 5000 satoshi.
Set "average" if you prefer earn the "average" and not random earning.

Does anybody know what chances are there to win more if i do not set to "average"?
Pages:
Jump to: