Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 33. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
manipulation always happens in any market and anywhere, in the real world the market is always manipulated and we cannot lie about it. but must think positively, because there is a technology that we have fought so far, for the future, he is blockchain.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
To be honest, this year's cryptocurrency is the worst year. All cryptocurrencies are plummeting, the market is declining, and I don't know when it will end. I sincerely hope that the market will get better early and stabilize the market price.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
It's been a year for correction and realisation.
We're still to see the end but it's becoming clearer, the last day of this year would be worse than that of last year in terms of price of cryptocurrency.
Though use and adoption rose this year, it's still in a low pace.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It's been a terrible year ! But it is not over yet and maybe this year the market will make us believe in it again !
Activity: 196
This year is full of chaos and drama, all altcoin prices have decreased, the market is very weak and accidents continue to happen, this year there are many ICO Scams, this year really makes everyone frustrated and desperate, hopefully by 2019 it will be a year better .
Activity: 219
this is the worst year when there are a lot of scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. We are Bounty Hunter feeling where we cannot enjoy the results of our labor
Activity: 81
I believe that there is manipulation in any kind of market including the crypto market that is. With tons of coins of whales i think they can manipulate the market.

I don't think it will be good to say already that it is the a prosperous year for crypto since we still are in august. You should let the year end before you speculate something like this.
copper member
Activity: 376
Same thing said by so many school of thoughts, but looking at the charts, it will be noticed that the market had a very huge bull run late last year to early this year, from all indications, the correction will still continue for sometime before another run
Activity: 140
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
Pages:
Jump to: