Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 32. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
there might be a manipulation in the market but the problem is who did it? Until now no matter where a trade occurs there will definitely be a manipulation attempt to occur where this is done by someone with capital and great influence,, this movement happened to be a backlash from last year's crypto movement, you know last year when the crypto flew also happened in a very short time and many said it was buble,, this year I was not very sure about cryptocurrency, there might be another miracle
2018 will probably be an uncertain year for the continuation of crypto currencies, with bad news that always arrives,
this certainly has a tremendous impact, hopefully ETFs are approved and bitcoin will be to the moon
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I agree this has been a rough year.  I don't think this is natural market action though.  This fall feels very manipulated and drawn out.  Also the fake pumps before a larger price decline over and over are signs of blatant manipulation.  

I am hoping though that this is not really the case..Because if someone is able to manipulate the market of cryptocurrency...then they can keep earning money out of the losses of other people. And that is not a good thing..
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
there might be a manipulation in the market but the problem is who did it? Until now there is no matter where the trade occurs there will definitely be manipulation attempts to occur where this is done by someone with capital and great influence,, this movement happened to be a backlash from last year's crypto movement, you know last year when the crypto flew also happened in a very short time and many said it was buble,, this year I was not very sure about cryptocurrency, there might be another miracle
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
all of us know that the first half of 2018 is not good for cryptocurrency, but I'm not losing hope because its just august  and we have 4 months to go before the end of the year. we would not know what will happen on november and december so I still have high hopes that by the last quarter of the year all of us would have a nice profit.
Activity: 238
Yes I am Fully Agreed With you Dear 2018 is Really not suitable year for cryptocurrency.it is very sad that market of crypto is very down and it is going to be stay down and there is no clue that when the crypto market is going to rock like previous years.
Activity: 181
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
The current market situation is getting worse, but I still think positively with all the manipulations that occur. I think it's too early to say that 2018 is not a prosperous year for crypto currencies, because it is still in the middle of the year. All possibilities can occur in a fast time, including a significant increase in the crypto market.
Activity: 150
In 2018 it was a year that was not profitable for crypto users because the crypto market was really down. In 2018 the crypto market had no price increase let alone the altcoin price, really bad. And it could be that your opinion about manipulating the market can happen seeing the development of cryptocurrency in 2017 could be market manipulation occurs this year.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
What warren buffet had said months ago about bitcoin not going to end so well is going to probably happen. It may really end terribly and I'm not spreading fud, its just that its what is happening now and those who sell their BTC and altcoins don't care as well. Let's just all dump our coins after all we don't care enough about it. And perhaps this is also the reason why ETF won't be approved.
Activity: 196
Yes, I still believe that we are in a falling market, as regards issues of manipulation, this also can not be ruled out. But 2018 has not ended yet to say that it was completely unsuccessful for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I agree this has been a rough year.  I don't think this is natural market action though.  This fall feels very manipulated and drawn out.  Also the fake pumps before a larger price decline over and over are signs of blatant manipulation.  
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
As the majority of people are selling off their bitcoin caused by they news about ETF has been delayed and it looks like crypto is obviously on the down trend. This will be over when crypto gets another rumour and those speculators will be buying it again in the future,
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Indeed, this year is a year of concern for Crypto, with conditions like this is not a bad year, only temporarily be a year that must be brave just to eat with salt. Market conditions that are difficult to predict.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
You are wrong, it is not good for ICO and fast profit, but cryptocurrency is go on and move forward, crypto going strong and more people know about it, and more projects are developing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
If bitcoin gos under 6000$ its the worst year for bitcoin.
All investors and users are really not happy cause of the prices.
I hope its going to start recover next week. Maybe next month maybe next year.
Activity: 146
I look at it differently.  With all the great buys now is the time to prosper.  Fill your bags then go away for a year.  Come back and you may be the guy showing off the new Lambo.  You can not run scared at this juncture.  You need to be buying not panicking.  
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Overall it's been a great year for crypto. Many countries accepted the existence of crypto and some went regulating it.
Few countries issued their own currencies and others are planning to do so.
Crypto got a lot more media attention and now a larger group of people are aware of it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
We are on the Q2 of this year, and there’s a lot more to happen witn Q3 and Q4 we can’t say that it is’nt a prosperous year. As we remember last years bull market it started in Q3 and Q4 and so as the prevoius years beyond last year. For now let us wait and have some patience. Manipulation do exist especially for the ones who called as whales in this crypto market.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy

Crypto usually pump and hype in the last 2 or 3 months of year end, we still have a long way to go in 2018.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
I agree with you this 2018 has not been a very good year for crypto currency but we cannot conclude yet because the year has not ended yet, things might still improve, so let's keep our fingers crossed until the end of the year.
Activity: 120
It's been a year for correction and realisation.
We're still to see the end but it's becoming clearer, the last day of this year would be worse than that of last year in terms of price of cryptocurrency.
Though use and adoption rose this year, it's still in a low pace.

Sigh, taking this into consideration, I think everyone needs to limit their expectations with this year's market. This is definitely not a bullish market so people need to know how to take advantage of this.
Pages:
Jump to: