Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 17. (Read 19905 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
yeah, i see lots of signals that 2019 will be the year in which cryptocurrency develops again, we all know that currently all coins is dropped and in the next year im sure its will be back again, However, is not likely the cryptocurrency that will deliver 10-fold returns
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
2019 will probably be the year that focuses on the recovery of each coin prices. but whether this will work or not is difficult to precisely ascertained. remain optimistic about the increase must still be done. However, if the end of this year with no signs of any kind it will be reasonable if much is starting not to believe and go because a lot of the speculation late last year is a good time waiting for price increases.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
I would like that 2019 will have a rebirth, after the jump this year, the sponsors are also expecting the best, so that in the future we are preparing for a huge climb.
oh of course because I am sure that crypto in the coming year will definitely experience big changes, because there are already so many people who say like me here
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I'm pretty optimistic with this last dip. It will give people an opportunity to buy in. In the long run I'm waiting for growth.
Activity: 546
I remember last year this times. We were talking about great things. Every cryptocurrency holders were thinking about Lambo, good apartments and luxury. We are thinking our investment now. 2018 was a disaster for all of us. I hope we will have a good 2019, but I am not sure it will be.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
Lets hope so. This year has been one of the worst years in bitcoin history, even in 2014 it was november when the price went down and it took sometime to go back up but that period consisted of 2015 as well, the price went UP and DOWN in 2014 so we can't really say it was a bad year as a whole.

2018 has been horrible all alone, without ever going up it just went down and down. I really hope since the period has been bad for a whole year it should not moving it to 2019 as well. I mean maybe the early days could be bad again who knows and maybe it will go up a bit and go down again but I doubt it could be as bad as 2018 as a whole, it really will pick up from here and move upwards hopefully. I just assume it can't break the all time high right away but at least a bit of improvement would be really welcomed.
Activity: 602
I have no confidence that in the new year, the situation on the cryptocurrency market will change dramatically for the better. I just hope so and believe ... Maybe the cryptocurrency market is changing right now, but despite all these changes and the negative market situation, I intend to stay on this forum and participate in the development of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'm pretty pessimistic about it, but we can only hope...
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
Adjust your thoughts correctly. Where we invested? That's right - in the future. I don't mean the shit coins that we've all been shoved into our portfolio. The punishment for 20 000$ and for 1500$ came. I was waiting for a maximum of $ 10,000 for bitcoin, then a correction to the current levels and a new growth. But we went a lot further than $10,000. Not the fact that 2019 will bring us growth. Prepare for the worst and it will be easier.
copper member
Activity: 168
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I would like that 2019 will have a rebirth, after the jump this year, the sponsors are also expecting the best, so that in the future we are preparing for a huge climb.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

Well in the first place there's nothing to loose if I will hold on to that belief. And besides according to majority of the community
of this business in crypto, the year 2019 is the season for rising the altcoins again. And the crisis for the altcoins is almost done now and its for us
to harvest our hard work of our patience that we applied for so many months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I would like to believe that also. The ethereum hardfork could definitely add positive vibes for 2019. Hopefully, it can also help the market recover.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't want to cut the hopes of others as I've been also hopeful for 2019.

I believe that it will be an amazing year with a crossed finger right now. Few events that I'm hoping will drive the market up again are:

- Bakkt's futures
- Possible ETF's push if approves
Activity: 333
many indicators telling us that in 2019 there will be a growth in the cryptocurrency industry, but this will not be happened at the beginning of the year
Activity: 532
sometimes people regret it in the end. That's normal. But for someone who can predict with enough research and experience and high perseverance it might be easy to decide whether it's time to invest in crypto. The initial experience of the year towards mid-2018 prices rose and dropped dramatically. Here we should be able to see opportunities as closely as possible.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Probably. And not just for ether but the whole market in general. But i'm not expecting it to happen at the beginning of 2019. It would most likely need time for accumulation and the recovery may be at the latter part of next year.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
maybe that is the year 2019 is the year for cryptocurrency. if it's going to go back to that person, the crypto will come back a lot to rejuvenate especially the investors and bounty hunters.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
We all have high hopes to see most of our digital assets recover steadily and consistent.I anticipate this new brings good results so as to revive the interest in crypto once again
Activity: 83
I'm not sure what this is based on, but the market won't go bull just because Ethereum forked or increased in price. I believe 2019 will bring a rise to the market, but not a 2017 bull-like market. I'm gonna keep investing in small cap alts like zero, leverj, 0coin and Conceal.network and just hold it for a long period of time.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Every investor is hoping so. They think that 2019 will be the year for crypto recover. If it will not recover, sure crypto will loss its value than today's position.
Pages:
Jump to: