Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 19. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 02:02:41 PM
I think your choices are wise. If I had to propose a coin, that would be PundiX. I hope you make a good profit with the right decisions  Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 02:02:01 PM
I started to follow Monero last few weeks, I've read many posts and opinions and it seems very positive to the future, I don't say I'm going to buy it, but at least I'll watch the price development more.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
January 08, 2019, 01:56:55 PM
What do you like about those projects?

HOT: It has promising a network idea and competitor for blockchain. It is not easy to make it. But they have a great community support.
NPXS: Firstly they have Binance support. And also has great and hardworking team. Their POS idea can be crucial for future. And their community support is great also.
DGB: They have an amazing technological structure. For me, it is the most promising project for near future. People believe in DGB's future and never give up from the beginning. The only disadvantage of the DGB is the disagreement with Binance.
SC: It is also great project. And their value so less from its ATH! They make it again to reach there.

(It is my own views about these projects. It is not used as investment evaluation. Please Do Your Own Research! DYOR!!!)
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
January 08, 2019, 01:54:47 PM
I will focus the major alternative tokens like neo and eth than i will get some bags which are dumped in crypto market. But i will not take much risk .
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
January 08, 2019, 01:50:31 PM
What do you like about those projects?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
January 08, 2019, 01:47:29 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

I don't agree with your some expectation coins. But I believe DGB, SC, NPXS and HOT can be profitable. These ones includes risk, I know that but also promising good profit.
January 08, 2019, 01:45:45 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADX, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
You forget the cardano for you to buy, this applies for short and long term, cardano has good quality for the future with the smart contract system that they launched
ADX was supposed to be ADA, must have been a typo. Thanks for pointing it out, Cardano is an excellent project and one of my favorites.

I think most of my buys this year will be long term hodls. I don't see a bull run this year, maybe next year. The market needs a big game changer to get people excited again.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 08, 2019, 01:44:01 PM
Yes you are very right perhaps it is the time to buy and then harvest the profits after few months, if you ask me i will stick with the big boys to invest right now so my picks will be btc, eth, xrp, ltc, neo, ada, eos and dash. Some other have good potential too but i think too much diversification can cause complications later so better stick with the best ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 01:43:14 PM
In this year 2019, I like how Ethereum begins to grow.
He began to stand out from the general basket of the cryptocurrency market.
I think he has good prospects and I choose to invest in the future of the Ethereum, I hope I will not lose.
Activity: 507
January 08, 2019, 01:01:09 PM
This year I plan to buy bitcoin. because it seems to me that after such a fall, the first who will start to grow strongly it will be bitcoin.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
January 08, 2019, 01:00:40 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADX, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
You forget the cardano for you to buy, this applies for short and long term, cardano has good quality for the future with the smart contract system that they launched
January 08, 2019, 11:30:04 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Pages:
Jump to: