Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 18. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 05:08:16 PM
almost the same as you but the altcoins that I bought are not many, namely ethereum, waves, neo, and ripple. I think this is a good altcoin to buy in my opinion
Of course they are good for investments is the top of the coin which in the future will grow well , I would still take the eos I think he can still bring good money
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 05:03:27 PM
besides BTC, I see that most people still like ETH and XRP and I think the two altcoins do have good potential to grow and hopefully in 2019 all altcoins will experience significant growth so that they will be encouraged to trade again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 05:03:06 PM
I would like to add following coins on my portfolio this year
1) Polymath :- I think STOs will consolidate the ICO market very soon and its great time to invest in Polymath beofre its to late.
2) Binance :- Binance is planning to infer new projects token sale every month with their fundraising platform binance launchpad with ICO lined up as follows Fetch.AI & BitTorrent in January 2019. This will really help their native token BNB in every aspect like fundraising platform tokens Tokenomy & Liquid Exchanges.
3) Major cryptocurrency like ETH, TRON, XLM, EOS & BTC
Activity: 742
January 08, 2019, 04:53:16 PM
i will probably start with ethereum, it has a good start and i hope it will continue till ath last year will hit.. finger cross
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
January 08, 2019, 04:52:46 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

Prices are attractive to buy already
The coins that you mentioned are wonderful in fact
I am adding to it
  EOS, Stellar, Binance Coin, Zilliqa.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 08, 2019, 04:47:16 PM
My shopping list in 2019 will be in between bitcoin and Ethereum. I would love to have more of ethereum in my portfolio as at the end of the year.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 03:59:52 PM
Buying must really consider the financial and crypto market conditions at this time. We now know that since the beginning of January, market conditions have begun to improve, if it must be compared to the end of 2018. Maybe the right time to keep buying ETH, Cardano and Stellar. I think all three will get a better way. Thanks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 08, 2019, 03:57:13 PM
And I think that we should pay attention to the new blockchains (for example, EOS, TELOS).
Also, do not forget about ETH, NEO.
And, of course, startups that have to prove themselves (for example, XYO, Helbiz - HBZ, PumaPay - PMA).
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 08, 2019, 03:47:26 PM
I hold a few coins. I think the coin has a high selling value, because of the development of the platform it has. Among them are Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, EOS. But for the ERC20 coin I hold 1000 tokens each. I will save it for a long time. I don't want the history of Bitcoin at a price of $ 0.5 at the start of the launch, now it is $ 5,000. So that makes me feel disappointed when the price is high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 08, 2019, 03:51:04 PM
I may not have a shopping list coz i am into bounty hunting. though i am into having those token...
my 2019 bucket list...

1. 10BTC atleast
2. 150 ETH atleast because i want to have investment more in many future ICO
3. PUNDIX @ 1M if i can for the POS.
4. 100K NEO same as pundix reason.
5. 1M XEM as this is the future of economy
6. 10 MILLION LYKL for the future 0.1 USD EACH
7. NO MORE XRP IN THE COMMUNITY
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 08, 2019, 03:05:56 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Still stay on Bitcoin and ETH, but maybe prefer ETH because i prepare for next HF. Don't expect too high about price but if can get free coins from that, i think it is worth to speculate and hold.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 02:45:33 PM
almost the same as you but the altcoins that I bought are not many, namely ethereum, waves, neo, and ripple. I think this is a good altcoin to buy in my opinion
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 08, 2019, 02:36:50 PM
I sold everything that i had around October, i am wondering when i should start getting back in... it will be in 2019, but when exactly i am not sure.
I guess i will wait for ETH a little bit more and start buying some of that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 02:31:17 PM
in 2019 maybe I will buy ethereum and bitcoin only. the reason is because I already have a lot of altcoins that I bought last year. if this year the bull run becomes a reality I will sell all the altcoins that I have to use to buy bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 02:27:47 PM

I am interested in waves. 2019 is the year of change for this coin. I see waves are more developed than a few years ago. what this project needs is popularity. if they already have a community big like ethereum, I'm sure the price of waves will fly high.

so this year I will focus on trading Waves, maybe this will give me a little profit to return my lost money last year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 02:27:23 PM
I will buy more NEOs because I still think that still I do not have enough NEOs.
Also when VeChain is cheap I am seriously think about buying also VeChain Cheesy. I think that supply chains have the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 02:26:36 PM
Well, the list you have a good, I think most people will buy top altcoins , I certainly will take from altcoins eos eth stellar neo and etc for me it is the best in my opinion coins
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 08, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

I think Bitcoin now is one of the solid investment. Ethereum could be too much unpredictable though ETH has great growth potential
Activity: 448
January 08, 2019, 02:18:40 PM
You wrote correctly, this year is the year of purchase, the prices are really low and I am still waiting for a further fall, and even then I will buy a lot! And then I'll push a year or two of great height.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 08, 2019, 02:16:22 PM
I will not shop, I will invest.
That is little bit diffrent, when you shop you spend your money for things that you need for your life and this money you will never see in the future, because you spent it.
Pages:
Jump to: