Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 15. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Paid D9 26.04.2018

Innosilicon confirmed my payment.

Order ID: D9INNO2018042651

Still no tracking order.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Sorry for customer don't have received .
but for me all its good ,have received asic d9 and i'm happy all its work just hasrate its little bit less to 2,1 . my miner work to 1,96 aproximatively.

thanks inno 

now i'm with luxor pool, its interesting to compare the payement with different pool for 24 hours how much people received .
at this moment with luxor have start yesterday at 1h30 pm 3 may at 4 may 9h48 am . have received payement

1.16 DCR pay
0.0184017 DCR unpayd

Luxor paid to 4 hours , have received 5 payment .
copper member
Activity: 42
It has now been a WEEK since the cleared funds were confirmed available by my sending bank.

You closed for a holiday 2 days after the funds cleared

The profitability of the miner in question has now diminished more than $70 per day and the potential ROI is now more than 2 months in the future. and I am still chasing to confirm whether it has been shipped.

I wanted my miner, in my hand before the weekend - where's the tracking info?

In 3 days you are supposed to be shipping the next batch of orders - yet you still have not sent one paid for a week ago.  

Contact me immediately to let me know how you are going to compensate me for the delay and tell me when the miner will be in my possession.....

Paul.

Hello thank you for your feedback. Could you please provide your order ID to me? We can check and push it.

PUSH MY ORDER ID D9INNO2018042617

Update:
Just received a tracking number for my order. Will post back with more updates. Thanks for now.
Activity: 6
The answer from Innosilicon the most "serious" company of miners, about my request to convert the price of BTC-USD well: "The price of D9 will not change", they do not care about customers, they only care about the money $$ .

Hello thank you for your feedback.

The price of the first batch and the second batch D9 is 6800 USD...It's not change...Because you say "The profit of D9 is now going down, and the price is goin up"

Feel free to let me know if you have any question. Thank you.

I mean the conversion of users that so many people will stay, that you pay in BTC the price is almost $ 700 higher than paying in dollars. $ 6800 is an excellent price but if you could pay like this with Bitcoin or Litecoin, maybe $ 200 more expensive would not be a problem, but not $ 700 or $ 800, so the price does not go up to $ 7500 like now... It's just an opinion, and I would like it so I could buy and pay with Bitcoin as many people want. Thanks
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
It has now been a WEEK since the cleared funds were confirmed available by my sending bank.

The profitability of the miner in question has now diminished more than $70 per day and the potential ROI is now more than 2 months in the future. and I am still chasing to confirm whether it has been shipped.

In 3 days you are supposed to be shipping the next batch of orders - yet you still have not sent one paid for a week ago. 

Contact me immediately to let me know how you are going to compensate me for the delay and tell me when the miner will be in my possession.....

Paul.

Hello thank you for your feedback. Could you please provide your order ID to me? We can check and push it.
The answer from Innosilicon the most "serious" company of miners, about my request to convert the price of BTC-USD well: "The price of D9 will not change", they do not care about customers, they only care about the money $$ .

The price of the first batch and the second batch D9 is 6800 USD...It's not change...Because you say "The profit of D9 is now going down, and the price is goin up"

Feel free to let me know if you have any question. Thank you.
@Inno_ASIC could you please help me troubleshoot my D9 that I received today. 1 hashing board is not working

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
Activity: 31

Paul.
Activity: 1
@Inno_ASIC could you please help me troubleshoot my D9 that I received today. 1 hashing board is not working
Activity: 19
Come use your D9's or dragonmints on our small pool 1% fee and no hash hoarding.
Just put up today 40thz and growing.
 www.minertopia.org  for details we've been around forever.
Activity: 40
Merit: 5
I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.

Let us know how it goes..

• Order ID: D9INNO2018042417
  • Paid in BTC within 30 minutes on April 23rd.
  • Payment confirmed on April 28th.
  • May 2nd received the following: "It's still waiting to be shipped"

So far, 10 days since making payment and still don't have a tracking number.

@Inno_ASIC can you please give an update on this order's status? I pre-ordered and paid in full. I received your payment confirmation, but I have not received any updates about shipping /tracking number.

Same here. Purchased 2 D9's. Paid over $15,000k USD. Inno has confirmed that they have my payment but still has not sent the miners. No tracking number.

Profitability has gone down rapidly since ordering.

@inno_asic why are you unable to provide a tracking number or ship the units? You've had my money for weeks now. I'm being told "be patient" - the unit was advertised to ship on April 27th and it's now May 4th. Your customers are frustrated and we are losing money that we could have had in the market.

copper member
Activity: 42
WHEN WILL IT SHIP?? ORDER ID D9INNO2018042617
Paid, confirmed etc....

Tracking number issued (created online by Innosilicon says DHL) on April 28th 2018

Tracking number says still in Hong Kong

Emailed Innosilicon with tracking number and they state DHL has it.

Phoned DHL and asked whats going on....

DHL states Innosilcon failed to bring the package(s) for delivery to DHL on April 28th and have yet to bring them the package.

DHL states they do not have the package as of May 03 2018 (GMT -8)  11:03 am

Summary:

Money/crypto accepted and confirmed with a phantom online tracking number that hasn't had any package physically delivered or associated with it.

INNOSILICON HAS NOT SHIPPED THE UNIT

Could you please give your order ID to me? We will check and reply you asap.
What the hell is going on with Innosilicon and its Dolar-BTC conversion?
Innosilicon D9: USD 6800 / 0.792496 BTC
0.792496 BTC: USD 7750 !!! Almost 15% more expensive for payment in BTC and accuse the currency that is "unstable"
- If I had bought last night they received Bitcoin at a value of $ 9,200 and today it is worth $ 9,800! What is the "loss" they can have? That is to take advantage of the clients, try to make a more logical conversion, maybe $ 100 or 200 more expensive but not $ 1000. One pays more and the profitability is falling, passing from $ 220 to $ 160 and today to $ 130.
Activity: 44
One of my 4 is not working, but the other 3 are humming along nicely.

Roughly 22 hours in the Luxor pool and already 6710 SC mined which is roughly $193 in revenue.  And from what I understand about PPLNS pools like Luxor, there is a "ramp up" period in the sharechain so you don't get full rewards until after 24 hours in the pool to prevent pool hopping so it's possible to earn even more if the pool is lucky on finding blocks.  It's always a trade-off against PPS pools like siamining - those pools have more steady income.  Not sure I'll stay at Luxor or not but liking it so far, good timing I guess!

Here's a link below if anyone is curious and was thinking of pointing their S11 at Luxor.  Btw, Luxor is currently 0% fees for SC, compared to 3% at siamining.  That may not sound like much but that is almost two hundred bucks a month if you have 4 of these, it adds up quick!

http://mining.luxor.tech/miners/SC/8110422ebe4927b4e60837c820e455071171554e68b28ec7cc5204f91ce770fa2beebc351fd3
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
On time shipping?!  

You are lucky if they don't loose the payment information on the entire shipment!  That is what happened to me a lot of other buyers as well.  I would rather chew my arm off than go  through that again!
Activity: 40
Paid, confirmed etc....

Tracking number issued (created online by Innosilicon says DHL) on April 28th 2018

Tracking number says still in Hong Kong

Emailed Innosilicon with tracking number and they state DHL has it.

Phoned DHL and asked whats going on....

DHL states Innosilcon failed to bring the package(s) for delivery to DHL on April 28th and have yet to bring them the package.

DHL states they do not have the package as of May 03 2018 (GMT -8)  11:03 am

Summary:

Money/crypto accepted and confirmed with a phantom online tracking number that hasn't had any package physically delivered or associated with it.

INNOSILICON HAS NOT SHIPPED THE UNIT

Activity: 102
They are setting it firmly and I must wait for the prices to drop and then purchase.
Activity: 57
Merit: 11
Surprise, surprise!!! but not really.

Plugged in the D9, scanned for IP and lookie there - DragonMint. Typed in the IP address and the DragonMint GUI appears.

Followed the Luxor directions to add the DragonMint B29, entered the worker which looks like a wallet address followed by .whateveryouwanttocallit

Entered the worker (wallet) address on the Search bar on Luxor, once connected, pulled up statistics and it immediately had an unpaid balance as well as Paid Rewards of 1.17 DCR. Miner Reward Transactions has payments processed 13 days ago and a few payments a month ago. I presume this is the "testing" that occurred with this miner but who would have guessed on Luxor's pool. More importantly, this would tell me that this worker (wallet) address does not belong to me and needs to be changed.

If this worker (wallet) address belongs to someone else (Innosilicon), I need to change the worker name to my address I created on Decrediton, right? I don't see an option to set a payment wallet address so I'm assuming you have to configure the miner to your wallet so you're not mining free coins to someone else.  

Can someone please confirm if I need to change the worker name under Settings / Pools? Or what I need to do, thanks in advance.  

Yes. You want to align your miners to your account (For instance, mine are Dimaze.001, Dimaze.002, ect), the payout address in the account settings is the one the pool pays out to.

Happy mining Smiley

Couldn't get it connected to Luxor pool for some reason. Followed their instructions and updated the worker name to my DCR wallet address and it wouldn't connect but I'm connected to Coinmine just fine.

What's your average hash rate for your miners?

Did your problem has been solved ?

You can find Innosilicon D9 Manual from http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/api/download.php?url=D9-DCR-manual-en.pdf

Feel free to contact [email protected] if you have technical problem. Thank you.

I couldnt ever get it connected to Luxor pool but had no problems connecting to coinmine. Thanks for providing the link to the manual. I’ll have to check it out.

You have set up on luxor
https://medium.com/@LuxorTechTeam/halong-dragonmint-b29-decred-setup-guide-18c081e85c0b

and your writing

Worker: YourDecredAddress.username

To find your user , simply go to decred.luxor.tech and type in your wallet address at the top of the searchbar.
make just your wallet address without username.
I hope it will help you

Thanks Chris. These are the steps I followed but could not connect for some reason. Left it running with the Luxor pool setting for a good 20 minutes and no dice.
Pages:
Jump to: