Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 16. (Read 8123 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
How hot and loud does this run? Could I run one of them in my basement comfortably?

1400 watts and pretty loud.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@Inno_ASIC

Order ID D9INNO2018042617
Order Placed on 4/25/18
Payment Confirmation Received on 4/26/18
7 Days past since payment was confirmed!

When Tracking Number and shipment of my units?
Whats the delay?!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
How hot and loud does this run? Could I run one of them in my basement comfortably?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Surprise, surprise!!! but not really.

Plugged in the D9, scanned for IP and lookie there - DragonMint. Typed in the IP address and the DragonMint GUI appears.

Followed the Luxor directions to add the DragonMint B29, entered the worker which looks like a wallet address followed by .whateveryouwanttocallit

Entered the worker (wallet) address on the Search bar on Luxor, once connected, pulled up statistics and it immediately had an unpaid balance as well as Paid Rewards of 1.17 DCR. Miner Reward Transactions has payments processed 13 days ago and a few payments a month ago. I presume this is the "testing" that occurred with this miner but who would have guessed on Luxor's pool. More importantly, this would tell me that this worker (wallet) address does not belong to me and needs to be changed.

If this worker (wallet) address belongs to someone else (Innosilicon), I need to change the worker name to my address I created on Decrediton, right? I don't see an option to set a payment wallet address so I'm assuming you have to configure the miner to your wallet so you're not mining free coins to someone else.  

Can someone please confirm if I need to change the worker name under Settings / Pools? Or what I need to do, thanks in advance.  

Yes. You want to align your miners to your account (For instance, mine are Dimaze.001, Dimaze.002, ect), the payout address in the account settings is the one the pool pays out to.

Happy mining Smiley

Couldn't get it connected to Luxor pool for some reason. Followed their instructions and updated the worker name to my DCR wallet address and it wouldn't connect but I'm connected to Coinmine just fine.

What's your average hash rate for your miners?

Hello thank you for your feedback.

Did your problem has been solved ?

You can find Innosilicon D9 Manual from http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/api/download.php?url=D9-DCR-manual-en.pdf

Feel free to contact [email protected] if you have technical problem. Thank you.

I couldnt ever get it connected to Luxor pool but had no problems connecting to coinmine. Thanks for providing the link to the manual. I’ll have to check it out.

You have set up on luxor
https://medium.com/@LuxorTechTeam/halong-dragonmint-b29-decred-setup-guide-18c081e85c0b

and your writing

Worker: YourDecredAddress.username

To find your user , simply go to decred.luxor.tech and type in your wallet address at the top of the searchbar.
make just your wallet address without username.
I hope it will help you
thanks KashHappy for answer
Activity: 57
Merit: 11

Plugged in the D9, scanned for IP and lookie there - DragonMint. Typed in the IP address and the DragonMint GUI appears.

Followed the Luxor directions to add the DragonMint B29, entered the worker which looks like a wallet address followed by .whateveryouwanttocallit

Entered the worker (wallet) address on the Search bar on Luxor, once connected, pulled up statistics and it immediately had an unpaid balance as well as Paid Rewards of 1.17 DCR. Miner Reward Transactions has payments processed 13 days ago and a few payments a month ago. I presume this is the "testing" that occurred with this miner but who would have guessed on Luxor's pool. More importantly, this would tell me that this worker (wallet) address does not belong to me and needs to be changed.

If this worker (wallet) address belongs to someone else (Innosilicon), I need to change the worker name to my address I created on Decrediton, right? I don't see an option to set a payment wallet address so I'm assuming you have to configure the miner to your wallet so you're not mining free coins to someone else.  

Can someone please confirm if I need to change the worker name under Settings / Pools? Or what I need to do, thanks in advance.  

Yes. You want to align your miners to your account (For instance, mine are Dimaze.001, Dimaze.002, ect), the payout address in the account settings is the one the pool pays out to.

Happy mining Smiley

Couldn't get it connected to Luxor pool for some reason. Followed their instructions and updated the worker name to my DCR wallet address and it wouldn't connect but I'm connected to Coinmine just fine.

You can find Innosilicon D9 Manual from http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/api/download.php?url=D9-DCR-manual-en.pdf

Feel free to contact [email protected] if you have technical problem. Thank you.

I couldnt ever get it connected to Luxor pool but had no problems connecting to coinmine. Thanks for providing the link to the manual. I’ll have to check it out.
Hello ,

Have one question for power cable to PSU its same to bitmain power cable you use?  thanks for help me, its my first order with this company and have take D9 Inno received today.

I have looking to innosilicon and its writing standard IEC C14 AC power cable. Its male or female to take ?
thanks for your time

https://www.ldlc.ch/fiche/PB00214152.html

It uses the exact same power cable as bitmain, same connector.

Happy mining Smiley

for me its turn to 1,94 at 1,96 with performance setting
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.

Let us know how it goes..

• Order ID: D9INNO2018042417
  • Paid in BTC within 30 minutes on April 23rd.
  • Payment confirmed on April 28th.
  • May 2nd received the following: "It's still waiting to be shipped"

So far, 10 days since making payment and still don't have a tracking number.

@Inno_ASIC can you please give an update on this order's status? I pre-ordered and paid in full. I received your payment confirmation, but I have not received any updates about shipping /tracking number.

Thank you for your support.

OK. We will check and reply you asap.
Activity: 40
Merit: 5
I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.

Let us know how it goes..

• Order ID: D9INNO2018042417
  • Paid in BTC within 30 minutes on April 23rd.
  • Payment confirmed on April 28th.
  • May 2nd received the following: "It's still waiting to be shipped"

So far, 10 days since making payment and still don't have a tracking number.

@Inno_ASIC can you please give an update on this order's status? I pre-ordered and paid in full. I received your payment confirmation, but I have not received any updates about shipping /tracking number.
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative

Happy mining Smiley

Hello ,

Have one question for power cable to PSU its same to bitmain power cable you use?  thanks for help me, its my first order with this company and have take D9 Inno received today.

I have looking to innosilicon and its writing standard IEC C14 AC power cable. Its male or female to take ?
thanks for your time

https://www.ldlc.ch/fiche/PB00214152.html

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

If you check the other Halong B29 thread, I've got my settings posted there and you can see the format I have it in. Should work for you if you want to Luxor it up.

My average is around 1.9-2 TH poolside, below what the GUI shows (2.3-2.36). I hope this is rectified in a future firmware update.

Happy mining Smiley

Couldn't get it connected to Luxor pool for some reason. Followed their instructions and updated the worker name to my DCR wallet address and it wouldn't connect. I didn't see anywhere to enter my payment address on Luxor either.. Oh well, I'm connected to Coinmine just fine.

Happy mining Smiley

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 32
Got my D9 today and its running at 2.35Th Cheesy

Got mine too, running the same!  Cool

What pool are you connected to?
Connected to Supernova, and its  Dragonmint!!!!!
Surprise, surprise!!!

Got mine too, running the same!  Cool

What pool are you connected to?
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: