Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 17. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
There is no difference in the design and it is exactly the same without a problem.
Activity: 57
Merit: 11
I got a notification, "We need your help, DHL shipment #xxx is missing customs information and may be delayed. Go to www.dhl-usa.com/cod." What in the world? Has anybody else dealt with this before? Thanks.

They may need you SSN number since it’s an international shipment.

I called and they replied back via email with:

"I am the Imports agent assigned to assist you with your request regarding this shipment. I have ascertained what is needed is;

1- IRS / TAX ID
Company (Corp., Inc., or LLC. Etc.)
Street address
City, State & Zip       
Phone #
Point of contact full name:   First & last
Email address;

Please note without this information customs entry is delayed as DHL is only allowed 10 calendar days to make entry, your shipment can not be held indefinitely and must return on the expiration date of 5/11.

Please be advised that I will continue to monitor for the requested information.  Feel free to contact me with any further questions about this issue, I am resetting this file now to provide an update on 5/3  by 5pm your time."

I emailed back the info, so hopefully we are good.

Good luck, let us know how it goes!
Activity: 60
I got a notification, "We need your help, DHL shipment #xxx is missing customs information and may be delayed. Go to www.dhl-usa.com/cod." What in the world? Has anybody else dealt with this before? Thanks.

I called and they replied back via email with:

"I am the Imports agent assigned to assist you with your request regarding this shipment. I have ascertained what is needed is;

1- IRS / TAX ID
Company (Corp., Inc., or LLC. Etc.)
Street address
City, State & Zip       
Phone #
Point of contact full name:   First & last
Email address;

Please note without this information customs entry is delayed as DHL is only allowed 10 calendar days to make entry, your shipment can not be held indefinitely and must return on the expiration date of 5/11.

Please be advised that I will continue to monitor for the requested information.  Feel free to contact me with any further questions about this issue, I am resetting this file now to provide an update on 5/3  by 5pm your time."

I emailed back the info, so hopefully we are good.

Mine was released through customs with no issue, but the link in the text I got did say that I owe $62.82 for import duty/tax at pickup.  I was pleased with that amount, was afraid it was going to be several hundred for a $15K order of four S11s with power supplies.   Earlier this year I sent one A4 to Canada and the buyer had to pay more than that, so I am thankful this is inexpensive.

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX -EDIT: UPS -on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.

What specifically was cheaper? The shipment costs or the import tax/brokerage fees?

Ok, sorry, it was UPS (not Fedex), and DHL that I used on different Antminer orders to compare
To answer your question it was both shipment cost and import fees...

Here's what I can looked up :
Shipping
$75 per miner to ship DHL vs. $138 to ship UPS (charged by Bitmain, so could have to do with their rates - may not apply directly to Innosilicon)
$55 per PSU to ship DHL vs. $77 per PSU to ship UPS

IMPORT
$37 DHL import charge (1 miner and PSU) vs. $141 UPS (1miner and PSU)
Used DHL again next order, and $37 same charge but for 2 miners and 2 psu's ..

Just my experience with DHL and UPS, now I'd love to hear from FEDEX users too...

That’s true about UPS. Highest priced shipping costs and even worse on import fees. I haven’t used DHL but have been happy with FedEx. I think they charge the least for import tax and shipping. I won’t use UPS for international shipping, learned the hard way with the Antminers.
Activity: 94

Mine was released through customs with no issue, but the link in the text I got did say that I owe $62.82 for import duty/tax at pickup.  I was pleased with that amount, was afraid it was going to be several hundred for a $15K order of four S11s with power supplies.   Earlier this year I sent one A4 to Canada and the buyer had to pay more than that, so I am thankful this is inexpensive.

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX -EDIT: UPS -on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.

What specifically was cheaper? The shipment costs or the import tax/brokerage fees?

Ok, sorry, it was UPS (not Fedex), and DHL that I used on different Antminer orders to compare
To answer your question it was both shipment cost and import fees...

Here's what I can looked up :
Shipping
$75 per miner to ship DHL vs. $138 to ship UPS (charged by Bitmain, so could have to do with their rates - may not apply directly to Innosilicon)
$55 per PSU to ship DHL vs. $77 per PSU to ship UPS

IMPORT
$37 DHL import charge (1 miner and PSU) vs. $141 UPS (1miner and PSU)
Used DHL again next order, and $37 same charge but for 2 miners and 2 psu's ..

Just my experience with DHL and UPS, now I'd love to hear from FEDEX users too...

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.

Activity: 94

Mine was released through customs with no issue, but the link in the text I got did say that I owe $62.82 for import duty/tax at pickup.  I was pleased with that amount, was afraid it was going to be several hundred for a $15K order of four S11s with power supplies.   Earlier this year I sent one A4 to Canada and the buyer had to pay more than that, so I am thankful this is inexpensive.

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.
Got a text from the wifey saying the FedEx delivered my package. Hope everyone who had their payments confirmed on time receives their orders soon.

I’ve had nothing but a smooth buying experience from Inno. Thanks!

Activity: 44
Mine was released through customs with no issue, but the link in the text I got did say that I owe $62.82 for import duty/tax at pickup.  I was pleased with that amount, was afraid it was going to be several hundred for a $15K order of four S11s with power supplies.   Earlier this year I sent one A4 to Canada and the buyer had to pay more than that, so I am thankful this is inexpensive.
Activity: 60
Activity: 88
My tracking finally shows that it has been picked up so I'm thinking it will be arriving either Friday or early next week.
Activity: 40
Merit: 5
I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.

Let us know how it goes..

• Order ID: D9INNO2018042417
  • Paid in BTC within 30 minutes on April 23rd.
  • Payment confirmed on April 28th.
  • May 2nd received the following: "It's still waiting to be shipped"

So far, 10 days since making payment and still don't have a tracking number.
I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
   Innosilicon A8+ CryptoMaster

Apr 2018

240Kh/s

480W

70db

CryptoNight

$2,088.52/day
 Got this from asicminervalue! Is this  glitch or something happening with Monero?

Hello thank you for your interest. A8+ is CryptoNight miner, which can mine ETN and XMC.
Activity: 181
Merit: 53
Hi, I will be receiving my miner within 4 days. Can someone let me know which pool would be the best to mine for D9?

Thanks.

I've had most success on coinmine.
Activity: 43
Hi, I will be receiving my miner within 4 days. Can someone let me know which pool would be the best to mine for D9?

Thanks.
Activity: 29

Apr 2018

240Kh/s

480W

70db

CryptoNight

$2,088.52/day
 Got this from asicminervalue! Is this  glitch or something happening with Monero?
This is SCAM! Monero use CryptoNightV7, Innosilicon A8(+) can mine only CryptoNight and CryptoNight-light
Activity: 32

Apr 2018

240Kh/s

480W

70db

CryptoNight

$2,088.52/day
Activity: 44
Ordered on 4/23, paid via bank wire a couple hours after
Received payment confirmation on 4/26
Tracking number on 4/29
DHL detail says my miners are already in Cincinnatti and released by customs
Should be availble for me to pickup from my local hub on 5/3

So yes, those who ordered early and managed to get payment confirmation early are getting theirs soon
Pages:
Jump to: