Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 19. (Read 8123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
Whats with this Blake256 algo? Why its delivering the best numbers and its lone got 1 coin on it, decred. Why is decred a lot more productive to mine than some other coin in the market? Is this a dangerous purchase like the X3?

Its lucrative now. Also, in what capacity will everybody hopping on this influence the benefit/trouble? I truly need to purchase a couple yet uncertain how hazardous it is. Need to get more taught. Any assistance is exceptionally valued!
Not as dangerous considering Decred shows no signs of potentially forking to get rid of Blake256 ASICs, but there's still risk in the fact that these mine essentially just one coin as of now (Decred).

If you're talking pros and cons of this miner, difficulty is going to be one factor that's going to influence profitability dramatically. There's competition with Halong as they also announced their own Blake256 ASIC, and once both units are received by consumers profitability will drop dramatically. This miner will also be very loud as I hope you already know (comparable to a vacuum cleaner like most industrial grade miners); it's a bit of a gamble, but if you're looking for something risky and possibly profitable this wouldn't be a bad choice.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
Whats with this Blake256 algo? Why its delivering the best numbers and its lone got 1 coin on it, decred. Why is decred a lot more productive to mine than some other coin in the market? Is this a dangerous purchase like the X3?

Its lucrative now. Also, in what capacity will everybody hopping on this influence the benefit/trouble? I truly need to purchase a couple yet uncertain how hazardous it is. Need to get more taught. Any assistance is exceptionally valued!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm starting to wonder if this mining gig is for me. If I would of bought $7,125 worth of DCR on April, 20th, when I made the bank transfer, it would be worth $9,865 right now. What are the odds I can make $2,740 on this miner?

Anyways, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. They confirmed my payment on April 24th, via bank transfer. I emailed them today with, "Tracking number?" and they replied with, "will be sent to you later, thanks!" so hopefully that means by April 30th.

Well, according to mycryptobuddy calculator you'll get 3691 dollars of profit from this even with the difficulty increasing 100% every month from here on now, and I calculated it with a expensive 0.2 kwh/$ electricity. Assuming the price doesn't change. If it changes -5% each month you will still get 2600 dollars from this.

Did you guys even bother to check this out?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Have receveid my tracking number to dhl today, so i hope other customer have received tracking number.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
I'm starting to wonder if this mining gig is for me. If I would of bought $7,125 worth of DCR on April, 20th, when I made the bank transfer, it would be worth $9,865 right now. What are the odds I can make $2,740 on this miner?

Anyways, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. They confirmed my payment on April 24th, via bank transfer. I emailed them today with, "Tracking number?" and they replied with, "will be sent to you later, thanks!" so hopefully that means by April 30th.

That price increase was just a pump to lure buyers to the miners, sc and dcr are already coming back down. I have my doubts of the demand of these coins vs the hash power thats going to be thrown at them.
Activity: 57
Merit: 11
Nice!! I just received FedEx tracking for my D9 miner with 4/30 shipping! Grin

Hopefully everyone who’s payment was confirmed will receive their info today.  They’ve been responsive to all my emails. Smooth transaction via wire transfer from BoA.

Looking forward to mining DCR. Thank you, Inno!
Activity: 689
I ordered 1x D9 and 1x S11 on April 18.. Paid in BTC for both orders (had to do and order for each because I couldn't add both items into 1 shopping cart)

Unless I am mistaken.. they only confirmed the payment for my D9 order.. and then they gave me a tracking number April 27 and said it was only for my S11 (which they never confirmed my payment for it seemed)

I'm not sure if they have shipped my D9 order

Also, before anything was shipped I asked if I could change my shipping address.. First they asked me what is the new address I'd like to ship to and after I gave it, they said they couldn't change the shipping address
Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Its a joke this , have make an order and delivery writing to 27 at 30 april , i never have received tracking number but my payement come to 23 april , after have read this post have contact inno for my order and i received this email .

Dear customer,

Hope everything goes well with you!

Due to the  Labor Day, we will take a holiday from April 29th to May 2nd. Sorry since we are in holiday so we couldn’t reply to your email. But we will follow up your emails and feedback once back to work. For any purchase support needed, please contact our skype live:shupp_7 as Inno Miner Sales 3. Thanks!

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Wish you a nice day Smiley

so, after 3 order on bitmain with never have problem and respect the delay, sorry for my english.
Activity: 32
Same store here, but I don't think they will work on Monday , they have long weekend with holyday. I would assume may 2 if ...
Activity: 60

Activity: 88
Its no coincidence all these new batches became available yesterday, inno and halong are charging the same price as before which makes nosense, 4x batches from obelisk start june/july of dcr and sc, inno buyers are still waiting for their april batch, now there's another inno batch due 11th may and new halong batch 31st may. There is 3 batches due just this may, (includes inno april batch) What this does to difficulty noone knows, but these are being sold before you find out so they can charge max amount. The pumps of sc and dcr on the 26th and 25th look orchestrated to increase profits for these recent batches. Another risk is Bitmain producing their own dcr miner ,which is overdue. Im hoping this doesnt become like a x11 situation, but even x11 had multiple coins.
I believe the only reason why Bitmain hasn't released a miner for DCR is that they can't produce a miner close to what the samsung chips can deliver. I just think its BS that Innosilicon hasn't even shipped anyone miners from the first batch to customers and they are already selling miners for a second batch much cheaper only a week later....
Activity: 489
Its no coincidence all these new batches became available yesterday, inno and halong are charging the same price as before which makes nosense, 4x batches from obelisk start june/july of dcr and sc, inno buyers are still waiting for their april batch, now there's another inno batch due 11th may and new halong batch 31st may. There is 3 batches due just this may, (includes inno april batch) What this does to difficulty noone knows, but these are being sold before you find out so they can charge max amount. The pumps of sc and dcr on the 26th and 25th look orchestrated to increase profits for these recent batches. Another risk is Bitmain producing their own dcr miner ,which is overdue. Im hoping this doesnt become like a x11 situation, but even x11 had multiple coins.
If it true that they mine with ours machines I would assume we will recieve second batch . This batch will be mining to the end.
Activity: 40
Merit: 5
I can still see all the S11's mining on the network. It looks like they haven't started shipping anything yet and will still mine at least through the weekend....
siamining.com/addresses/0104ceeee0c1335e6770b9e620baa87615e1780ea1a5e6bca2df2651c92313f9c3aa56865535

Here's some proof that they're all up and running in China.

On the 27th and 28th the network difficulty basically doubled.

The value of the coin has gone up, but if every batch ramps up this quickly - you can expect to see ROI get halved ... and then halved again.

If you were following profitability on a daily scale, you likely noticed that it went from about $200 per day to about $150 today. By the time they reach consumers, it'll likely be closer to $100 per day (if not lower).

The same holds true for SIA.

As for the May holiday - that's Tuesday of this upcoming week. It's essentially Chinese Labour day. If they're true to their word - they would ship between now and Monday. Something tells me that we might see some further delays.
Activity: 40
Merit: 5
Not a good sign.  I'm hoping that all these shipping/confirmation delays aren't because sia spiked in price and they're trying to squeeze out some more 'testing' before shipment.. 

After 5 or 6 days, I did receive payment confirmation lastnight around 1am EST.

However, just like everyone else - no tracking number.
Activity: 4
Not a good sign.  I'm hoping that all these shipping/confirmation delays aren't because sia spiked in price and they're trying to squeeze out some more 'testing' before shipment.. 
Activity: 88
I can still see all the S11's mining on the network. It looks like they haven't started shipping anything yet and will still mine at least through the weekend....
siamining.com/addresses/0104ceeee0c1335e6770b9e620baa87615e1780ea1a5e6bca2df2651c92313f9c3aa56865535
.....I think not only those without confirmation , I do have confirmation and no tracking number too. Payment was maid on april 19 , got mail from them "thanks for you payment" on 21st, then they confirmed it on 24. Doesn't sound good
Activity: 4
Just got an email back from them saying they are on holiday until May 2 now...  I guess anyone who didn't get a confirmation already is out of luck for this shipping batch? 
Pages:
Jump to: