Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 21. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 5
Any info on number of units Halong and Innosilicon are selling of each Decred and Sia models for this end of April batch release?

Keeping eye on difficulty and profitability once these hit...
The Halong units have already been shipped and received but the difficulty hasn't spiked like you would expect if it was Bitmain making the miners. From what I see Halong and Innosilicon are doing it the right way and not flooding the market with new miners forcing everyone to take a hit on their return. I'd expect about the same small hash spike when the D9 is shipped and everyone gets to make money.

Why would you expect that with no information on the quantity of miners sold / shipped, that makes no sense. For those that bought I hope you're right...

In searching the threads it appears some of the Halong B29's (Decred) and B52's (SIA) have arrived to those who ordered ... I think some are still waiting... not sure the Innosilicon miners have shipped (this thread says shipping starts today) ...

With these SIA miners (miners B52 and D9) over 4 times the hash power of current Bitmain A3 products , and plenty of those out there in the market,  I still give it a few weeks to see shipments and home miners get plugged in before I make any determinations about the difficulty changing for SIA... as for the D9 there's no Bitmain miner so that's nice , but there still should be a huge spike in difficulty in the coming days...

I haven't seen any confirmation of units being shipped from Inno. There's several of us who pre-ordered who have not received any tracking number.

The Halong ones you mentioned were a super small batch that was sent out a few weeks ago - and then went "unavailable" until Inno announced the D9 and Sia miners.

Keep in mind - They said 2-3 day payment confirmation and shipping on April 27th. It's now April 28th in China and no one's received a tracking number. The miners are sold out, but if you pre-ordered and paid; shouldn't you have your tracking number in hand now?
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
Any info on number of units Halong and Innosilicon are selling of each Decred and Sia models for this end of April batch release?

The Halong units have already been shipped and received but the difficulty hasn't spiked like you would expect if it was Bitmain making the miners. From what I see Halong and Innosilicon are doing it the right way and not flooding the market with new miners forcing everyone to take a hit on their return. I'd expect about the same small hash spike when the D9 is shipped and everyone gets to make money.

Why would you expect that with no information on the quantity of miners sold / shipped, that makes no sense. For those that bought I hope you're right...

In searching the threads it appears some of the Halong B29's (Decred) and B52's (SIA) have arrived to those who ordered ... I think some are still waiting... not sure the Innosilicon miners have shipped (this thread says shipping starts today) ...

With these SIA miners (miners B52 and D9) over 4 times the hash power of current Bitmain A3 products , and plenty of those out there in the market,  I still give it a few weeks to see shipments and home miners get plugged in before I make any determinations about the difficulty changing for SIA... as for the D9 there's no Bitmain miner so that's nice , but there still should be a huge spike in difficulty in the coming days...
Activity: 88
Merit: 0

I would suggest for everybody to stay as far away from them as possible. Ordered 3 A5s for 30K, delivery was due to september, than moved to october, than arrived in middle november. ROI is of course of the plate bigtime, many units caught fire, many were shipped bricked without a sd card slot, they even put a mandatory hw update self service type, you just need to have mad soldering skills to do that.
Check the thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033006.740

Reading through the above A5 thread should be cause for concern on a larger scale, seems like this was glossed over in this thread... A5 Dash miner (and competition with Bitmain where both flooded markets with units) is often mentioned by others as a lesson for all coins...  Worried that same fate is near for LTC , and then could be soon for SIA and DECRED miners as well. 

Even BTC isn't great ROI at this point , mine and hold all coins for those of us holding miners (but as many point out, buying crypto alone will likely be less risky than mining going forward)...

Sad because miners secure network, so at least you can find comfort in LTC, BTC, DCR, and SIA being "secure" projects, until miners lose interest ...

Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Inno stated to start shipping today. Did anyone get a shipping notification?

Not to my knowledge, no.

Order ID: D9INNO2018042417

Update for day #4 - Payment still "not confirmed" no shipping or tracking number. Order placed and paid in full on April 23rd at 3:00pm. Innosilicon emailed me that the process takes 2 days to confirm: "The BTC/LTC verification can be quick, the financial department needs to get the newest book of the payment every two days, that is why they take time."

Reached out to Innosilicon last night who told me:

"If we keep replying to the email to you we cannot do the payment check at the same time, thanks!"

I've reached out to several people who said they're in the same situation. This thread has been viewed almost 1,200 times, so hopefully Innosilicon understands that their customers are watching to see what happens with this batch. If they are able to send out those tracking numbers today - it would go a long way for instilling customers trust in their company.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will also give your feedback to our manager.

Thank you!

Not to my knowledge, no.

Update for day #4 - Payment still "not confirmed" no shipping or tracking number. Order placed and paid in full on April 23rd at 3:00pm. Innosilicon emailed me that the process takes 2 days to confirm: "The BTC/LTC verification can be quick, the financial department needs to get the newest book of the payment every two days, that is why they take time."

Reached out to Innosilicon last night who told me:

"If we keep replying to the email to you we cannot do the payment check at the same time, thanks!"

I've reached out to several people who said they're in the same situation. This thread has been viewed almost 1,200 times, so hopefully Innosilicon understands that their customers are watching to see what happens with this batch. If they are able to send out those tracking numbers today - it would go a long way for instilling customers trust in their company.
Activity: 10
copper member
Activity: 42
Indeed that is also my suggestion email reply back to your INNO order email confirmation with your payment stub confirmation... they should reply back... I did get an initial email saying I will be updated as payment is confirmed on their end takes a few days for intl wire to settle usually 2-3 days or more if on weekend.
Activity: 181
Merit: 53
You should email them back at the confirmation email you received. Miner_order@ email works well for me to get a hold of them.
Activity: 13
Order ID: D9INNO2018042558
Time::2018-04-25
Amount: 7085 USD
Payment:Bank Transfer

Order Details

Product Name

D9 Miner(with 220V PSU)

Order Quantity

1 units

Price of machine

6880/unit

Shipping Method

Freight Forwarder

Total Price for Machine

6880 USD

Shipping fee

205 USD

Total Price

7085 USD
Activity: 13
 D9INNO2018042558

I sent wire for one PSU and one miner. Can you please confirm? I do not want to lose my spot in line! Money was deducted from my account. Please advise ASAP.
copper member
Activity: 42
I just placed a larger order for 10 x d9 units plus 220 power supplies and as such would like to post my experience to all. Thus far I look forward to receiving these units on time and without issue. I can confirm I made wire payment and have replied back to my order ID email which they deploy upon placing your order. I also attached my banking wire confirmation. The amount had been deducted from my account already.

Will report back as I receive a followup from the order team confirming my payment. As of now no communication yet.

Cheers.

Payment submitted on the morning of the 23rd. They told me it would take 2-3 days to confirm payment. I have supplied 4 confirmations of confirmed payment to their wallet with 322 network confirmations that they are holding the BTC. Asked for an update on shipping date - they have not answered as they say they can't confirm the payment that blockcypher shows in their account. It's about $15,000.

As of today their website says "Next Batch Coming Soon!"

As of right now, they have $15,000 of my USD (1.7~BTC) for a week with no updates and according to their website - no product to ship.

Innosilicon representative on the board asked me to PM them - but their permission to be PM'd was turned off. They have not contacted me directly.

Will provide updates as I get them.

Hope it all works out for you man, this is a tough situation. I hope Innosilicon understands that people are watching how they treat their customers in this batch quite closely. If they ever want to make it in this business, they'd best be aware of that.

Thank you. I'm a pretty fair and reasonable guy.

I'm going to continue posting updates (unbiased ones) that show their level of accountability. If they confirm payment and send me a tracking number tomorrow - I'll update this thread and give them a positive review for following through with their word. I'll also post a review of the miner and entire experience.

However - they should be held to their own expectations.

• "BTC or LTC payment confirmed in 2-3 days"
  • "We will ship on April 27th-30th"

They also charged a 15-20% fee for using LTC or BTC due to "market fluctuations". If you've noticed the BTC cost have jumped from about 0.82 to 1.02 at times ($7,300 USD to $9,180 USD for the same unit; a delta of $1,800 depending on the time of day you make your purchase). They added a disclaimer stating that they prefer you to pay the $6,800 in USD via bank wire for stability.

This is one of the confirmations that shows the $15,000+ purchase sitting in Innosilicon's account.

As of 4/26 at 4:25pm EST - I have no payment confirmation or shipping date / tracking number.

Once I'm provided a tracking number - I'll be happy to provide a positive review of the D9 Decred Master upon receipt. Until then - I would STRONGLY caution you from purchasing.

Innosilicon can easily fix this situation by providing this information and shipping these two units.
Activity: 181
Merit: 53
Many thanks for your good suggestion. We have accepted your proposal after applying with our manager.

Thank you a lot~

Hi! Since you're taking suggestions, I would recommend a payment system similar to how Halong has theirs. They accept Wires, BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, XMR, DCR, USDT, and more, many of which reflects the actual miners they sell. The prices they have don't have a surcharge either. It's been the smoothest and widest optioned payment system I've ever utilized.

Your pricing just recently was 1.2 BTC for 1 unit, that is nearly a 60% surcharge with BTC! Over 11000 USD for a miner that retails at 6800?

While we all know that cryptos are highly speculative, as one of the leaders in the industry, I'd encourage you to do likewise and equalize your pricing to the current market trends. Your last movement of your inbound account was on 4/10, so you're speculating anyways - but you shouldn't do it at the expense of surcharging crypto customers as much as you are. This drives customers away.

Good luck otherwise! I'm eager to see the next generation units.
Activity: 7

Payment submitted on the morning of the 23rd. They told me it would take 2-3 days to confirm payment. I have supplied 4 confirmations of confirmed payment to their wallet with 322 network confirmations that they are holding the BTC. Asked for an update on shipping date - they have not answered as they say they can't confirm the payment that blockcypher shows in their account. It's about $15,000.

As of right now, they have $15,000 of my USD (1.7~BTC) for a week with no updates and according to their website - no product to ship.

Innosilicon representative on the board asked me to PM them - but their permission to be PM'd was turned off. They have not contacted me directly.

Hope it all works out for you man, this is a tough situation. I hope Innosilicon understands that people are watching how they treat their customers in this batch quite closely. If they ever want to make it in this business, they'd best be aware of that.
I placed my order on April 23rd using BTC.

Sent them 4 confirmations including TX - BTC Transactions with their Wallet Address and mine, amount, time stamp, etc. within 1 hour of making the payment. Confirmed the order with them 4 times, even copied the information off of their OWN PO.

It's 3 days later and they're telling me that they can't confirm payment and have not provided me with any updates on shipping / tracking or confirmation.

The payment was recorded and confirmed on the network 299 times since the 23rd. Innosilicon is telling me nothing. They do answer emails, until I ask them a direct question, like: "Can you please provide me a shipping date?" then they simply stop responding.

I'm getting pretty concerned. I guess they have a history of this after reading some reviews.

@Innosilicon What do I need to do to ensure that my miner's are sent out on April 27th? I have provided everything you've asked and more.

Hello Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please send me your order ID by private letter to me? I will ask my colleague to check and reply to you asap.

Thank you~

Your forum settings will not allow me to send you a private message.

Update - Reached out to Innosilicon. They still say they can't confirm payment.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
I get what all the fuss is about for the BTC, LTC exchange rate being off or in favor of Innosilicon buy a few hundred bucks. That does feel as if we're being penalized for paying in crypto, a little ironic for a crypto ASIC manufacturer. We do have the option to pay USD via Bank Transfer to get the exact value listed which is what I did. I suppose some will have to sell some coins and transfer into fiat but that is an option. Hopefully, Innosilicon can implement a current value tracker of BTC and LTC in the near future.  

I'm interested in what the "Now Offering Discount" is that is handled by the Marketing/Sales Team for the D9? Is this a coupon? Earlier Ship Date? A bonus MINER!?! wishful thinking.  Grin

I've had all my emails answered within their business hours in China, pretty happy with the Support so far. Thanks Innosilicon! Looking forward to my D9, please don't let us down with the ship date!!

As you've seen, many have noticed the obvious Specs inline with Halong's B52 and B29 and your S11 and D9. Can you shed some light on the topic? Are you partners with Halong, if so who's manufacturing? Are these miners using Samsung 10nm chips?

Can we expect any of these questions to be answered, please!?

If not, I revert back to my original question, what's the "Now Offering Discount" mean?

Everyone and their mother knows this. Just haven't heard either company admit this publicly.

Hello,

D9 used to sell for 10800 USD. And now you can get one D9 with 6800 USD. This is big discount. Grin

Did you just admit that the D9 and Halong Mining's B29 are the same thing?

They are the same thing.

Everyone and their mother knows this. Just haven't hear either company admit it publicly.

I think inno is halong as well but I dont think they will admit it considering the problems that occur with the A5.  inno should do the correct thing and compensate buyers of the A5 instead of just provide lip service.

And calling the SIA coin miner an S11, this is on purpose isnt it? Inno does not even have an S-range item. This is to hope to confuse some buyers into thinking it is an antminer S11. This might also work out in future when a real S11 comes out. This is just cheap and unethical....

I suppose it will work. Some people will make mistakes, especially in secondary marketplaces....

Inno promised to get back to me about a possible compensation,
but I have not heard anything yet.
Activity: 51
I get what all the fuss is about for the BTC, LTC exchange rate being off or in favor of Innosilicon buy a few hundred bucks. That does feel as if we're being penalized for paying in crypto, a little ironic for a crypto ASIC manufacturer. We do have the option to pay USD via Bank Transfer to get the exact value listed which is what I did. I suppose some will have to sell some coins and transfer into fiat but that is an option. Hopefully, Innosilicon can implement a current value tracker of BTC and LTC in the near future.  

I'm interested in what the "Now Offering Discount" is that is handled by the Marketing/Sales Team for the D9? Is this a coupon? Earlier Ship Date? A bonus MINER!?! wishful thinking.  Grin

I've had all my emails answered within their business hours in China, pretty happy with the Support so far. Thanks Innosilicon! Looking forward to my D9, please don't let us down with the ship date!!

As you've seen, many have noticed the obvious Specs inline with Halong's B52 and B29 and your S11 and D9. Can you shed some light on the topic? Are you partners with Halong, if so who's manufacturing? Are these miners using Samsung 10nm chips?

If not, I revert back to my original question, what's the "Now Offering Discount" mean?

Everyone and their mother knows this. Just haven't heard either company admit this publicly.

Hello,

D9 used to sell for 10800 USD. And now you can get one D9 with 6800 USD. This is big discount. Grin

They are the same thing.

Everyone and their mother knows this. Just haven't hear either company admit it publicly.

I think inno is halong as well but I dont think they will admit it considering the problems that occur with the A5.  inno should do the correct thing and compensate buyers of the A5 instead of just provide lip service.

And calling the SIA coin miner an S11, this is on purpose isnt it? Inno does not even have an S-range item. This is to hope to confuse some buyers into thinking it is an antminer S11. This might also work out in future when a real S11 comes out. This is just cheap and unethical....

I suppose it will work. Some people will make mistakes, especially in secondary marketplaces....

is this actually true? Can this be proven? Halong = Inno?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Hello,

They are the same thing.

Pages:
Jump to: