Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 25. (Read 8123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
This is not a new thing,

Innosilicon usually has the crypto/fiat money ratio set much in their favour,
and so you'll end up paying a surcharge when using cryptos for the payment.
Activity: 181
Merit: 53
Doesn't look like the BTC/LTC prices are updated properly on orders. Currently they're about 10-15% higher than USD pricing.

I saw that too. I think they are setting it firm, at the time of posting. One of the things stopping me from pulling the trigger. Should I wait until BTC/LTC prices drop and then purchase, or will they then decide to magically adjust the price?

Doesn't make any sense for it not to reflect market value. I hope they'll fix it, I was going to pull the trigger but I'm not paying a substantial 10-15% surcharge to use BTC/LTC.

I've been happy with the Halong units, which are identical to these.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Doesn't look like the BTC/LTC prices are updated properly on orders. Currently they're about 10-15% higher than USD pricing.

I saw that too. I think they are setting it firm, at the time of posting. One of the things stopping me from pulling the trigger. Should I wait until BTC/LTC prices drop and then purchase, or will they then decide to magically adjust the price?
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
I am not buying any ASIC from China. Thank you and goodbye.

Better then obelisk tech.  USA company with promises of delivering by end of June.  I pre ordered and wish I didn't now that the China beat obelisk by launching much sooner.

Activity: 181
Merit: 53
Activity: 312
Merit: 104
I am not buying any ASIC from China. Thank you and goodbye.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Innosilicon D9 DecredMaster  =  Halong Mining DragonMint B29 miner
https://halongmining.com/shop/dragonmint-b29-blake256-miner/

Innosilicon S11 SiaMaster  =  Halong Mining DragonMint B52 miner
https://halongmining.com/shop/dragonmint-b52-blake2b-miner/

Two different brands, but the design is exactly same.

Are you planning to release an Innosilicon bitcoin miner as well?
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
Besides, we always ship on time, sometimes even ahead of time. We've built a solid reputation around this commitment, making us the most trusted brand in the industry.

Ehm.. Okey? I think most of your customers dont agree on that one(A4/A5).

Do you own Halong Mining? Since you deliver the exact same products.
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Innosilicon's world class R&D team just released the latest global leading miner, the D9 DecredMaster, which is surely to lead the future market with unbeatable performance and price.

Utilizing our proprietary D9 DecredMaster ASIC, the Innosilicon D9 DecredMaster delivers stable hashing with ultra-low power consumption. And the operation is stable and ultra-quiet. Ships directly from our factory in China using DHL or Fedex Worldwide service for fast delivery.

Our D9 DecredMaster details are as follows:

Hash Rate: 2.1TH/s. A variation of +/-8% is expected.
Power Consumption: 900W (normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25℃ temperature)
Chip Type: D9 DecredMaster ASIC
Dimensions: Single Tube, 310 mm(L)*130mm(W)*155mm(H)
Weight: 3.6KG
Operating Temperature: 0-85℃
Network Connection: Ethernet

Besides, the D9 DecredMaster owns huge competitive advantage, such as easy setup, compact time-tested design, good compactness and simple interface. As a result, the D9 DecredMaster is a cost effective miner that delivers better ROI than all other leading mining hardware on the market today.

Innosilicon D9 DecredMaster is fully tested and open for order now! Delivery time starts from 27th April, 2018 with superior 180 days' warranty. First order, first served! Don't miss it!

Buy now from http://www.innosilicon.com/html/d9-miner/index.html

In April 2018 Innosilicon launches our latest S11 SiaMaster miner. The biggest advantages of Innosilicon S11 SiaMaster miner are the highest hashrate and the lowest power consumption.

Innosilicon is a professional ASIC R&D manufacturer with products covering multiple fields in the world today. The biggest advantages of Innosilicon S11 SiaMaster are the highest hashrate and the lowest power consumption. Our hashrate is 4.7 times than the market miners. Our power consumption is 1380W which contributes to the energy efficiency ratio.

All these will bring new mining experience to the majority of our miners.. Through our meticulous research and development, we have made the operation of our miners extremely stable, which can significantly reduce the operating cost and bring higher ROI!

The advantages of our S11 SiaMaster miners are as follows:

Hash Rate: 3.83TH/s. A variation of +/-8% is expected.
Power Consumption: 1380W (normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25℃ temperature)
Chip Type: S11 SiaMaster ASIC
Dimensions: Single Tube, 290 mm(L)*130mm(W)*155mm(H)
Weight: 3.7KG
Operating Temperature: 0-85℃
Network Connection: Ethernet

Besides, we always ship on time, sometimes even ahead of time. We've built a solid reputation around this commitment, making us the most trusted brand in the industry.

Innosilicon S11 SiaMaster is fully tested and open for order now! Delivery time starts from 27th April, 2018 with superior 180 days’ warranty. First order, first served!

Buy now from http://www.innosilicon.com/html/s11-miner/index.html
Pages:
Jump to: