Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 7. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
If you invest in ICO at this time, then surely your 3 ETHs will only be 0.5-1 ETH after the ICO ends and are exchanged. I advise you to keep ETH or buy top altcoin, should not invest in ICO in this period because it will certainly be a loss
Yes, I completely agree with you. Investing into ICO is very risky at the moment. Holding 3 ETH will be the right choice. Its price is quite low now so it has potential to give us 3 times profit even can be more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:50:18 AM
You can not invest them anywhere at all. Just keep in ethereum. Aether, too, will need only time. I hope it will be very soon.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
As you are know such a bad condition going on in the market. For this bad condition my point of view is you shouldn't invest now in any ICO.
But if you can find a good ICO and trusted ICO then you can Invest there. But you can also hold ETH until it's price not go high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 14, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
If you invest in ICO at this time, then surely your 3 ETHs will only be 0.5-1 ETH after the ICO ends and are exchanged. I advise you to keep ETH or buy top altcoin, should not invest in ICO in this period because it will certainly be a loss

Hmm, I cannot agree with you, I'm sure that even now we have a lot of nice projects to invest in. For example, I really like the project you have in your signature - and I'm sure that you support it because you also believe that it will be successful after the end of their tokensale.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 14, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Now we hard to find whats the best ICO this time. Because lot of scam project come to market with good ratings and good project. After not reached there project ico goal will scam all things. So i think you invest your 3 eth to following coins.
Xrp
Iost
Trx
Neo
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
 I wouldn't be so quick to part with the Ethereum coins. Maybe it will yield a lot better result in contrast with the risky ICO.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 03:33:05 PM
Now most of the projects that did not even turn out to be fraudsters, fell several times in price after release, so it’s better to keep money in the upper tokens and wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
November 13, 2018, 03:29:21 PM
Indeed, for now it is difficult to choose ICO which will provide multiple or tangible benefits overall for us, it would be better if you hold your ETH coins for some time in your wallet. At present it is difficult to make the best choice for ICO, confusing. Huh
Activity: 71
November 13, 2018, 03:26:25 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
In this market situation I don't see anything promising 3X. I'd advise you to hold your Ethereum. At least it is unlikely to fall below, and is likely to grow by the end of the year at least 50%.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 13, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
I think that you should save up to 3 ETH. Ethereum is a very promising project, among all crypto-currencies it has achieved the greatest success, except for bitcoin. The project has a great team that knows how to make their child even better. Many altcoins are traded in tandem with Ethereum and when the market starts to grow, ETH is sure to go to the moon.
Activity: 350
November 13, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
If you have 3 ethereum it would be better if you keep holding it, because it is sold now the price is not maximal, you can sell it when the market goes up and ethereum prices are also stable and certainly going forward will benefit
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 13, 2018, 03:15:40 PM
I think you should not now look for risky investments in altcoins which are not from coinmarketcap top. Ethereum greatly lost in value this year and now it is going through a stage of accumulating funds before going up. It seems to me that if you still have eth on your hands, then it’s better to wait for its growth first, and then you’ll have to look at what to reinvest
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 03:11:58 PM
The cryptocurrency market are on a decline, in uptrend market, three times of your investment is very likely but in downtrend market such as we have, you should lower your expectation and have long term view of your investment!
copper member
Activity: 206
November 13, 2018, 03:09:38 PM
Actually no one should tell you where to invest. When it comes to investment, I don't follow the crowd, I take time to do thorough research on some coins or tokens, then decide to make investment. Reason being I won't want to blame anyone if things don't go right. Like you rightly wrote, go for the undervalued coins or tokens with potentials, especially those with working products and a good team.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 13, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
I would invest my 3 ethers in PKT 8. After all, the project ROCKET 8 is only developing, and its coin has soared very high. I think that she still wonders in four, five times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 13, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
I would not advise investing in ICO, now most of the projects are frauds, and most importantly, ETH has great potential and if you wait a little, you can get income on it.
Activity: 574
November 13, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
To multiply, you need to know who will make the pump. Unfortunately, I have no information, but I can only advise one of altcoin, this lsk is still undervalued, and will have growth.
Activity: 487
November 13, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

This is one area people have hardly give you and investment advice on due to the high volatility of the cryptocurrency industry and that is why this cliche "Do Your Own Research" (DYOR) is popular today.
copper member
Activity: 280
November 13, 2018, 02:34:27 PM
Regardless of the countless submission, you should do your own due diligence. The current ETH price is underrated and you could consider that. For ICOs I will suggest you wait once listed then you trade instead for security sake. ICOs are scary lately
Pages:
Jump to: