Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 8. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
If there is enough free time in the amount of 5-8 hours, I suggest an investment of 3 ethereum in day trading on a crypto-exchange. Having gained some experience, it is possible to earn, without effort, in one month the same 3 ethereum, that is, 100% per month.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 13, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

You can take a look on the avatar i am wearing now.
They have a good ICO and project, they are also listed now in LATOKEN.
If you have doubt with ICO because of the situation now.
I will advise you to look for LOYALCOIN in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 13, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
I advise you to invest in BCH. He will soon have a hard fork namely the 15th, I think that it will bring profit to investors but the decision is yours !
Very dangerous tool for investing at the moment. It is not clear how events will continue to happen in their team.
I recommend the author to split 3 eth into several altcoins.
Splitting your coins into several projects, better this way than invest everything with single one which there's no assurance what will happen after,
you need to set some plans and make sure that you are well aware about the projects, or you can keep this coin alone and wait till the next bounce
up happen, surely it will bring decent profits if you can wait for some time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
I think you should keep that 3ETH and wait a little more time to see the market because ETH is a very potential coin. ETH is the top 2 CMC coin and is worth more than $ 1k.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

Never listen to investment tips. Learn to choose promising projects and make investment decisions. This is your money and you yourself must be responsible for them.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
November 13, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

why do you have to invest in ICO, you better focus on trading because trading is more profitable than investing in one project. It is very difficult to find a good ICO that gives more than 3X profit to your investment.
Activity: 770
November 13, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
maybe for now you will find it difficult to find an ICO that can give you a triple profit, because the current situation can be said to be very unstable. but I suggest you invest in Hetachain ICO, I see hetachain has a pretty good potential.
You can see the information here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohetachain-a-third-trendy-generation-blockchain-platform-5043007
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 13, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
It depends on how much you can risk that money, you can go undervalue because if you hit it, you can easily multiply x10, of course, like everything in this volatile market, is a bet, to see if it's convenient, if you want to try to keep and get money, the best thing you can do is diversify your portfolio, that will give you a steady monthly income if everything goes well.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
I think you already have all you need. Ethereum is a nice coin, you should hold it. I think it's less risky to hodl because now altcoins are falling. As for me, I hold eth, btc and some alts.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
November 13, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
3 Eth it is a small amount in comparison with the value last winter, so I would keep them for trading. There are a lot of trading bots. It will bring you maybe around 1% profit per day I guess, but I am not sure.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 13, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
I advise you to invest in BCH. He will soon have a hard fork namely the 15th, I think that it will bring profit to investors but the decision is yours !
Very dangerous tool for investing at the moment. It is not clear how events will continue to happen in their team.
I recommend the author to split 3 eth into several altcoins.
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 01:40:53 PM
Wait until the investment in ica, a lot of scams , I think wait for the market reversal when the investor will again enter the ico
Activity: 196
November 13, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
I would advise you not to leave ethereum at all because this coin may still grow very well in the future
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 13, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
If you are not afraid of losing your money, then try to invest in the Dragon Coin token (DRG). Its rank is 1887 at CoinMarketCap and the cost is only 8 cents. According to my calculations, in the next 2 months, the cost of the DRG may rise to 40 cents, and in the future up to 4 US dollars.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
With 3 ETH you have quite a lot of investment options! Altcoin will always be the attractive choice for you at this moment! Bitcoin and ETH are good, but hardly a 5x or 10x increase. But be careful when joining!
Activity: 154
November 13, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 13, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
Do not invest your Ether tokens now, it would be the worst thing ehat you can do now. Ether price is only 200$, so you are investing only 200$ and not 1000-1500$ (ATH price), so wait, you will have 4500$ without doing anything!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 13, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
No ICO can guarantee a 3X in the current market. Not like it is not possible, it actually is, but do not expect anyone can tell which one for sure. It maybe better to hold that 3 Eth, until you have a clear choice.
Activity: 182
November 13, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

Among the possible promising options for generating income is participation in various ICOs with good development potential, or you can start trading. But personally, I prefer to continue to hold Ethereum for the future, now its price is at a minimum level, from next year it will actively go up.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

Here, many recommend participating in various promising ICOs with good potential. But personally, I think that the time of good ICOs is in the past, because now there are too many scammers and failed projects. Therefore, personally, I continue to hold my Ethereum for the future, next year the price should go up.
Pages:
Jump to: