Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 2. (Read 2672 times)

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
December 02, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
It is good for a single ethereum you have to break it to four investment, so literally speaking, twelve investments on your 3 ethereum value. This way you can diversify your portfolio to have a lesser risk comparing to investing a major coin all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 29, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

why does it have to be ICO? if you want to get a better profit, use your money to trade instead of investing in the ico project, because it's safer.

now it's difficult to determine the ico that gives profit. even projects that touch hardcap can be destroyed when released from the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
do not invest in Ethereum tokens. try to find young promising projects.  only choose wisely
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 28, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
In investment no one can guarantee that you invest in anything that can reap. If there is a project that guarantees that, I believe it is a phishing and bogus project. Profits can only happen when you take risks and invest in it.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
I think eth has dropped more than 50% since this original post and no one knows how further it could drop, while a lot were of the opinion it would drop to more than $150 while at $300, I vehemently doubted, right now the notion about crypto has changed, it is absolutely 50:50. No coin is totally safe. Just use your instinct and invest what you will be willing to lose at the same time have an exit plan for either profit or loss
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 28, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Most recently, the EOS fell slightly in price and I see the point of investing in this coin. It has good prospects in the future to compete with ETH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
As I see it, right now isn't the best time for ICO, especially if you want to make fast money. It is better to consider buying some of the undervalued coins on the market. You can also try to trade, it isn't an easy task, but on the bumpy market it is very profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 28, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

Cmon ,this is one of the most frequently asked questions. And no  -one can tell you for sure.
I will suggest a coin to you but you should research it before acting on this - coin is FSBT API token
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 28, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Ethereum is very undervalued right now so my suggestion is to continue holding what you have because for sure ETH will pass $1000 when it will be at its own value.
Activity: 5
November 28, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
In bitcoin, i think is the best
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 28, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
The ETH itself is a undervalued coin. But I don't know at which price have you bought this? If you have bought this at a higher price say, above $2000 then hold your ETH. But, if you want to some fresh buying then sell ETH and buy Dogecoin or CAPP. You can also buy Datum, HVN, Reddcoin. These coins are in very low price and you will get a huge amount.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Try to invest each 1 ethereum for Utk, Nem, and Pundix these 3 has a big potential in the market that will bounce in the near future. I have a big feelings about those 3 altcoins. Then while the market decline you may hold in the meantime, until such time comes were we know that profit is in our hand, who knows it may happen.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 28, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
I think investing with 3 eth at the moment will not allow much movement. But still, starting from a place to successful ico projects will allow you to get a little more investment amount.
Activity: 476
November 28, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
It would be better if you hold 3ETH you keep there and not change it into ICO investment. It's very risky, market prices are bad, ICO also doesn't have a clear and good future. ETH has proven to be a good development and its benefits, you can get more profit with ownership of ETH than at ICO.
Activity: 108
November 28, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

If I were you, I would go and buy half of the MFX tokens needed to have a Masternode which currently costs around 7.5ETH. Less than 800$, which was around 3 ETH, considering the market some weeks ago Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 28, 2018, 03:01:18 PM
About one month ago this amount (3 Eth ) was equal to $ 750, but now this amount has become so small that for me it would absolutely not matter where to invest it. It can be invested in any coin, even without worrying about diversification.
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 02:54:14 PM
A triple increase can give many projects as soon as the pump of the entire market begins. For example, I invested my funds in dth, gen, fxt and will keep them until the end of the year, then most likely I will exchange everything for Eth and Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
Do not invest. Keep it in ethereum. Or you can sell it and buy bitcoin. But in my opinion dont do anything with it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
Three Ether tokens now worth only 300 dollars. So I think that better than investing into some risky coin is hodl, Ethereum soon will be updated and this will make Ethereum great again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
November 28, 2018, 02:27:36 PM
At this moment the market is very unstable. Ethereum value is very low at the moment. I think it would be best if you hold your Ethereum right now. Wait till Ethereum price increases.

Just holding ETH and not buying some other coins which has fallen so much in past few months will not make sense. Infact few altcoins could be bought at this stage so that on the upward movement their would be multiple coins which will be in wallet and thus the rise of all this coins will be beneficial in making more money than just be depend on the ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: