Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 3. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
I would say don't convert your eth in other alt coins. Eth is the most stable and promising coin among all alt coins.
Eth is leading coin among all coins. Its better to hold eth for some period of time and you get better returns from eth in future.
Eth is likely to grow now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 08:47:13 AM
Speaking unequivocally, I think that investments in 3 ETH need to be distributed, I think that about 3 projects that today can be very attractive, but you need to take into account the past of the project
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 08:44:33 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
For me if I had that 3 eth in pocket,I'm sure I don't what to invest other coin because its to risky especially right now that the market value was in dip.For me I'm trying to hold until eth will recover.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 26, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
I don't like to recommend you to invest into any ico. Cause now ico is not so much profitable. You can invest into some altcoins for good return. Best altcoin for long term are Cardano, Xlm, Neo.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 26, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

This amount is enough to invest in some promising ICO. I am fully confident that it will be possible in the future to earn a lot on this and such earnings will not be considered difficult
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 26, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

3 Ethereum is a lot. I think the best option here would be to decompose into many parts of the whole amount and invest in altcoins. Now this can be a pretty good climb
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 22, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
With 3 ETH to invest, you can run a node with Horizen (42 Zen minimum in your wallet is needed and 3 ETH = 42 ZEN) The node make you some coins on a regular basis, so you're increasing your bag while storing your coins on a node you control to participate in the Horizen network.
Then just wait for a better situation for the market and sell your profit if you want
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
look for the ICO will give a big profit in this time is a hard thing. many of the ICO keep falling when they reach in the marketplace and this certainly makes investors quite confused to find ICO again. Furthermore, the ethereum this time was falling and better hold of on is used to invest in ICO.

It seems to me, 3 ETH will be not enough to invest them in any good ICO. Promising projects now need more investments. I would recommend you NOT to do anything with this cryptocurrency. Just hold it.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
I advise you to invest a small amount in trading and start learning and gain experience because only in this way you will understand how and why you earn or lose money, and most likely it’s not for you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
wait for the end of the bearish trend and only then when the bulls return to the market again start investing
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 05:15:48 PM
I suggest that you better invest in coins that have been listed on the market rather than having to take ICO which is unpredictable to be successful or scam, choose altcoins for short-term investments or trading, if you want a long-term altcoin investment there are also potential such as XRP NEO
Activity: 228
November 20, 2018, 04:54:56 PM
If I were you I would just keep ETH.
Ethereum is a good promising coin and currently, it is very undervalued. 
I suggest to keep ETH and wait until its price rise again.
Activity: 276
November 20, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

I think it is worth investing this money in EOS and Stellar equally. It seems to me that these coins will make a big competition to Ethereum in a fairly near future.
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 20, 2018, 01:41:23 PM
I don't have so much trust to any ICO campaign now. It is difficult to don't find a scam, you know. Just  look for high level members, which invested in such campaigns and do the same.
Activity: 195
November 20, 2018, 01:39:19 PM
At this moment the market is very unstable. Ethereum value is very low at the moment. I think it would be best if you hold your Ethereum right now. Wait till Ethereum price increases.
Activity: 308
November 20, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
X3? , now it is really difficult to earn profit from investing ICO project. Now the price of market is very low, you should invest more in ETH, if you still have money. As for me, it seems to be a good way to make money now
Activity: 316
November 20, 2018, 01:37:55 PM
For this time and still a bear market for all coins i will never invest my ethereum i will hold it until bull run comes..
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 20, 2018, 01:29:41 PM
currently the price of Ethereum is falling, I better hold ETH instead of investing with ICO.
but all choices are in your hands.
Activity: 504
November 20, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
I think that you can invest, for example, in a Jarvis project, now it really would be a profitable investment, but most importantly, you should read about the project, make an analysis of the project and only then draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

Actually at this moment i dont want to invest on any but to hold my ETHEREUM.
What to do better now is to buy more ETH in the market and store it on your wallet.
wait until the ETHEREUM 2.0 launched in the community.
Pages:
Jump to: