Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 4. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
It looks like ETH is slowly losing its value. So it won't be a bad idea to invest in some other altcoin, or to simply convert your ETH to Bitcoin. If you are looking forward to investing in alts, then there are a few good choices right now, such as Cardano, 0x and Stellar Lumens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:14:44 PM
Well Ethereum itself greatly subsided,that from today the sum of x's 5, he will make sure,in Alta it is possible they may even give more,but the risk is more!I might 2 live between 3-5 tokens,distributed, and 1 live left to hold,you see, and those who will grow up and be a good profit for you
Activity: 490
November 20, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Leave everything as it is, and do not do rash acts, on such an amount to invest in other altcoins is not worth it, maybe you just rest up to a new growth in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 20, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
I hope you haven't invested in any ICO in the time that you wrote this topic , Most of the ICOs have failed to bad from that time , I know one of them called Wlo token , a good ICO based on XLM and it gets add to Bitfinex , now it is trading in 1/4 ICO price in there!
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 20, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

For now it is better to choose ICO investment than to hold or sell the ETH. Because the price of ETH is very bad.
But if you ask which ICO can give 3x profit, I can't assign it. This is a very difficult thing. But ICO investment is more profitable than holding ETH.
Activity: 350
November 20, 2018, 12:33:15 PM
3 Eth's a bit when compared with the worthiness final winter season, and so I might maintain all of them with regard to buying and selling. There are plenty associated with buying and selling robots. It'll provide you with perhaps close to 1% revenue daily I suppose, however, I'm unsure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 20, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
Most of the top 100 alts lost a lot in their price so you are able to invest in any coin from this raw. Also you can just hold ETH because it is in the same situation - minus x10 from the ATH
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 20, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
There are many that can give more than 3x and moreover the market is pretty bad now with everything in reddish color ,the cheap coins/tokens I can invest in if I am the owner of the 3 ETH will be ,Apollo , electronum ,orginalmy anti bureaucracy coin ,sarpien, litecoincash ,e.t.c all you have to do is some research and make sure you are investing in a real project that's here to stay then you are good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
if for now, you should buy a few coins, because right now is the right time, all the coins are very down. You can hold it and sell it when all the coin prices soar. for now, I do not recommend that you take part in the ICO at this time.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
The market condition is bad. you wont be getting any 3x anytime soon i suggest strength your resolve and research this time cause we have alot of time now rather than last couple of months where everyone is fomoing on everything
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
the price of the token After ICO no one knows, because the price of a token depends on market demand, but if you still want to invest in an ICO I suggest investing in an ICO that sells its tokens Success. like GOeureka for example (GOeureka's ICO sales are successful) because usually ICO's success will affect the future of the tokens themselves
Activity: 518
November 20, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
Three ether is not worth much going by today's market price of ether. I will advice you keep your ether and store in cold wallet for future hold. The future of ethereum is bright and with growth and development of ethereum, your three ether will worth much!
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 20, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
Looking at september eth price you should fix eth in usd it and gain 3 x in eth converting them now back.
Honestly, I can't suggest any ICO at the moment, all of them is a trap, I don't rely on them. Better buy top 100 altcoins for a LR
Activity: 448
November 20, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
There is a lot of blood on the market today and I think this is not the right time to invest. I think the market has not finished its fall.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 20, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
I think you better invest it in new launched currency like some ICO's that are most promising because some ICO's are get scam you better researched and be careful in investing to it but still it is worth to invest in some ICO that will really make your investments grow in a few months.

Investing in ICOs are not good for those who have low capital because you have to wait 5-6 months to get your coins/tokens. Due to current market situation companies failed to achieve their goals so I suggest you all to invest in coins which are already on exchanges. Don't bound your investments in ICO projects because they are mostly useless.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
November 20, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
Ethereum value is very low at the moment, i think its better to keep holding eth unless it grows to over 800 then you can invest or cashout according to your needs.

To hold the Ethereum has a chance to groe and getting bigger the value maybe that could be consider as a srategies. Although their are lots of process that needs to determine it is because we cannot say easy that would be ok. Holding or trading will always depends on your needs or capabilities so that you can think for different way around.
Activity: 322
November 20, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
I think you better invest it in new launched currency like some ICO's that are most promising because some ICO's are get scam you better researched and be careful in investing to it but still it is worth to invest in some ICO that will really make your investments grow in a few months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

Nowadays, ICO's are prone for scam or abandoned project at the end of the ICO, maybe you should do proper study before you invest in it, i could not recommend any ICO for now, because i want you to study on your own. Its hard to be blamed, in response to the current condition of the market nowadays.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 08:36:27 AM
3 Ether,  you don't have too much to make shopping in this bloody market,  but it's your chance to buy NEO,ARK,  and BAT.
Or, if you want to participate in ICO  then go to W12 project(I wear their Signature), it's promising and they have already reached the soft cap.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
At this point of time when the market is on a downward spiral, what you can do is hold whatever coins you have at present. In case of your ethereum you have held, do not sell it and buy another. Wait at least until the end of the year 2018. Thereafter you can sell it. I think ripple is the best coin.
Pages:
Jump to: