Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 5. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 07:59:04 AM
In my opinion, while the market is in such a deplorable state, there is no need to invest your eth anywhere, keep it better until the market improves!
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 20, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
I would suggest you to hold your eth, Because market is unfavorable right now. Your one wrong move can lost your money. We all know eth is most stable coin among all alt coins. Its better to hold eth rather than any shit coin. And you can convert eth in any coin once market will be stable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
Now I do not consider it appropriate to advise you to enter this wild market. It is best to keep your assets in your wallet.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 20, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
Now only kamikaze investors invest in projects. If a person does not need money, of course, he can invest in some dubious project, or buy coins that have no value.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 20, 2018, 06:52:58 AM
As per the current market situation, I don't think to make an investment in ico is a great idea. Because the market is consistently falling down. So as per my opinion, without making an investment in ico you have to hold the eth as long as you can because after market recovery eth will break its all-time high. So keep holding is a beneficial move for you as per the market situation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
3 ether, it is a very small amount to store them, or withdraw money. It is better to urgently transfer to some currency, until the ether has finally died, the price is already $ 175 now but will be lower
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
November 18, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
If you choose Altcoin you should do a thorough search. Choose the best project especially if MVP is available. But ROI is not immediate in Altcoin you should wait. Also investing in some coin of the top ten of the crypto market is an option.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
November 18, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
go in for ripple which is doing very well even in this bear trend of the cryptocurrency market. but I will not advise you to use all on ripple. Anther coin to look for is xem which is also very potent looking at how strong it has been in this current state of the mrket.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
The CoinDesk Crypto-Economics Explorer promises to be a tool designed to provide a more complete view of the economic activity of cryptoactive. With the new data insight product, you can explore to what extent exchanges are supporting your economy and whether developers are actively working to improve their core code.

Maybe this tool is something for you!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 17, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
Hm, let me see... Maybe you should try XRP or Stellar. Or both Smiley
Also take a closer look to BitMax token - BTMX. This crypto exchange can pump it to the moon in the nearest months.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
It too risky invest in the ICO now, I don't trust any ICO at this moment, for me, I would like to hodl the ETH and wait the price grow again, otherwise, you can deposit to your favorite exchange and invest it in the altcoins now!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
November 17, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
Right now with the current situation it is best to avoid making any investment. But if you want to take risks of it. Then you should try the top 50 coins in the coinmarketcap. Since right now, the current prices of the coins is down for a very low. Now is a good chance to buy. But make sure to know the risks of it.
Activity: 504