Pages:
Author

Topic: [350 GH/s] "Eligius" (experimental) pool: almost feeless PPS, hoppers welcome - page 27. (Read 116939 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
A few days ago my balance went above 1 and now it's 0.43848036 but I received no payment. Address 17AtLW6bEkNESifTLFRcWUYAvfb7mnUkTz Am I gonna get that 1.x bitcoins sometime soon ? If bitcoins are just gonna disappear like that I might as well move back to deepbit.

That address has been paid out by Eligius five times within the past two days, proof here: http://blockexplorer.com/address/17AtLW6bEkNESifTLFRcWUYAvfb7mnUkTz

Are you sure you aren't seeing those transactions in your Bitcoin client?  If that's your address then you absolutely should be seeing them.  Note that because they are generated off a block they will take 120 solved blocks to "mature" and be reflected in your account balance, but you should see the pending generated amounts immediately as soon as the block is solved.

Which transactions are supposed to have come from Eligius ? If you mean the last 5 ones I received nothing after the 4.46 bitcoins from deepbit on the 11th this month from nobody. Those more than 5 bitcoins in the last 5 transactions never made it to my account.

And here http://segv.net/bitcoin/ it says I earned 0.00 something, that I got payed 0.49 (no I wasn't not even that) and balance 1.0 something....
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A few days ago my balance went above 1 and now it's 0.43848036 but I received no payment. Address 17AtLW6bEkNESifTLFRcWUYAvfb7mnUkTz Am I gonna get that 1.x bitcoins sometime soon ? If bitcoins are just gonna disappear like that I might as well move back to deepbit.

That address has been paid out by Eligius five times within the past two days, proof here: http://blockexplorer.com/address/17AtLW6bEkNESifTLFRcWUYAvfb7mnUkTz

Are you sure you aren't seeing those transactions in your Bitcoin client?  If that's your address then you absolutely should be seeing them.  Note that because they are generated off a block they will take 120 solved blocks to "mature" and be reflected in your account balance, but you should see the pending generated amounts immediately as soon as the block is solved.
Activity: 19
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
idea: take email address as password, send periodic emails (on block solves and payment sent)
If, then please only optional + with unsubscribe feature (as this might be an easy way to spam people by subscribing them via this system to a mailing list)
Activity: 6
idea: take email address as password, send periodic emails (on block solves and payment sent)

my balance does seem to be increasing now, looking forward to first payout.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Is there an official eligius forum or is this thread pretty much it?

If luke wants a forum I can host one free as I have a reseller account.

Craig
Activity: 154
I mined for ~8 hours at 363 Mhash/sec and only got 0.03BTC?

here is what coin control page says:

Statistics for 1LdTmUmG4Dmy4eAQpAaK21wByJwpYGwAaR

Balance is 0.03396917 BTC

Sorry, shares and hashrate don't work right now. Rest assured, your miners still work perfectly!

refreshes automatically every 5 minutes. send donations to 1BfKkqQK88kJcb2A6f5RY1x3WmdetzSVm9 Smiley

Pool rate is 30 GHash/s

It's been reading it incorrectly.
Go directly here instead, and search for your ID: http://luke.dashjr.org/programs/bitcoin/pool/balances.json?
Right now, yours reads "balance":97805333, so around 0.978 BTC.

Working again now.
Activity: 29
Me too, very talkative error message btw - I would suggest to use a custom 500-Error page in the future!

Also: Inline HTML!? Srsly? Google app engine supports Django templates!
I really don't mind if my code is showing, it gives more insight Smiley

I tried using plain error messages, but for some reason the framework I was using wouldn't really report error logs. Also, as well as for me not using Django in the first place, I'm too lazy to actually do templating Tongue
Activity: 6
 I mined for ~8 hours at 363 Mhash/sec and only got 0.03BTC?

here is what coin control page says:

Statistics for 1LdTmUmG4Dmy4eAQpAaK21wByJwpYGwAaR

Balance is 0.03396917 BTC

Sorry, shares and hashrate don't work right now. Rest assured, your miners still work perfectly!

refreshes automatically every 5 minutes. send donations to 1BfKkqQK88kJcb2A6f5RY1x3WmdetzSVm9 Smiley

Pool rate is 30 GHash/s

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
Me too, very talkative error message btw - I would suggest to use a custom 500-Error page in the future!

Also: Inline HTML!? Srsly? Google app engine supports Django templates!
Activity: 1
I'm getting some weird errors when I try to check my balance at http://coin-control.appspot.com/.

"ValueError("invalid literal for int() with base 10: '1617771014.'",)"

Anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
earned -0.51500474 means ... ?
See this post. Basically, that address owes the pool due to a bug. Is it you?

it's me Cool I'll mine 2-3 hours to make it to +0.xxx when pool is up
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
See this post. Basically, that address owes the pool due to a bug. Is it you?
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
Been getting a lot of disconnects today.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Interesting. I think you may have solved my problem too. Do you get any RPC errors with phoenix?

I very rarely get RPC errors, if any.

I see. Well I am starting to think more and more that the problem is really on my end. Stay tuned as I plan to give Phoenix 1.47 a try and see if it helps.
Activity: 698
Activity: 182
Got a simple balances/sort-able by address etc. pulled from dashjr's json pages, sorted for your convenience, it's only updated ever so often, (as soon as the cache expires, about every 30 minutes).

http://segv.net/bitcoin/

Enjoy!

Awesome!  Thanks.  Is there a way to pass the address in the url so I could bookmark it?
Activity: 1
Got a simple balances/sort-able by address etc. pulled from dashjr's json pages, sorted for your convenience, it's only updated ever so often, (as soon as the cache expires, about every 30 minutes).

http://segv.net/bitcoin/

Enjoy!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Interesting. I think you may have solved my problem too. Do you get any RPC errors with phoenix?

I very rarely get RPC errors, if any.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
The conclusion that I've come to is that FOR ME Eligius has poor connectivity. I don't know whether this will change in the future but for now I'm sticking with slush, unless somehow Eligius improves. I like the fact that Eligius gives out minted coins but it's just too unstable for me to use at the moment.

This is probably the case— I have consistent 20ms ping times to Eligius.

Luke is in the process of setting up geographically distributed access points to the pool for the very reason you've cited. He's been soliciting for testers in Europe on IRC this evening.

I was wondering if maybe I put a higher priority on packets addressed to port 8837 whether I'll remove the RPC errors...anyone tried this?

Only likely to help if your local network is congested and the source of the issues. Sounds like a good plan in any case.

Hmm, someone edit his post in the previous page saying that Phoenix 1.46 fixes this problem and that the reason behind the large number of stale shares is guiminer (ie poclbm).

Pages:
Jump to: