Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] (Read 111518 times)

copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
That’s great news. If we could land some other larger miners we will be on our way back up to regular block finding again.

Awesome.

Grin
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
That’s great news. If we could land some other larger miners we will be on our way back up to regular block finding again.
copper member
Another bump, promotion is still going on for this round. Had some power issues today, my farm should be back up later tonight. Heading to the facility to make sure no hiccups when the power does come back on. I also have 30 more miners in transit so I should break the 1ph threshold soon enough.

Great!  I have an investor, my father in law, so my miners are on their way.  Smiley
Another bump, promotion is still going on for this round. Had some power issues today, my farm should be back up later tonight. Heading to the facility to make sure no hiccups when the power does come back on. I also have 30 more miners in transit so I should break the 1ph threshold soon enough.
copper member
Some Big Solo Miner take a chance on me and show me some love Smiley

Okay, you got it!  Grin

I'll sink some Petahashes in.  How do I do that?  Will the pool take care of it, can it handle that kind of hashpower?  Smiley
Of course it can, we had multiple petahashes at this pool in the past  Smiley
I have 200 terahashes more coming in, just need to add another electrical panel first.

Okay  Smiley

Okay, you got it!  Grin

I'll sink some Petahashes in.  How do I do that?  Will the pool take care of it, can it handle that kind of hashpower?  Smiley
Of course it can, we had multiple petahashes at this pool in the past  Smiley
I have 200 terahashes more coming in, just need to add another electrical panel first.
copper member

Okay, you got it!  Grin

I'll sink some Petahashes in.  How do I do that?  Will the pool take care of it, can it handle that kind of hashpower?  Smiley
Your shares will always remain for the current round. Regardless if it takes one minute or one year to find a block, you will be paid out when the block is found for your shares submitted vs the total shares submitted by other users.
copper member
In the current block being mined for, do I keep the accumulated rewards?

In other words, if the block is not found, do I lose my accumulated rewards?

Thank you,

No you will get paid for the shares for the % of shares you submit during a round after a block is found.  Some people were saying they lost coins a couple years ago when we had a catastrophic hardware failure. The database was corrupted.  They only lost shares toward the round which i guess can  time+power=money.  Out of all of our pools for almost 4 years now we have only had the one failure.

Nice, I will give it a try!  So if I submit a lot of shares and a block is found, the % shares is what I have.  But if a block is not found, I've wasted the work and shares are gone?

Just trying to understand how it really works.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

Thank you,

No you will get paid for the shares for the % of shares you submit during a round after a block is found.  Some people were saying they lost coins a couple years ago when we had a catastrophic hardware failure. The database was corrupted.  They only lost shares toward the round which i guess can  time+power=money.  Out of all of our pools for almost 4 years now we have only had the one failure.
copper member

Thank you,
Just a heads up, the 1 btc blockfinder bonus is back for this round! If you happen to find a block, in addition to zero pool fees, you will be paid out an additional btc as a reward for finding a block with bcmonster to further incentivize miners to mine with us. Bring your hashpower!
Bumping this thread back up...our pool has been updated with several new features to mine other coins as well. A lot of people have posted in the past in regards to lost shares...Are shares really lost if a block was never found?
Both myself and Laviathon personally gave countless btc trying to build the pool in years past. Given the amount of time since our last bitcoin block and the amount of errors being caused within the server, we rebuilt the dB from scratch. If you choose to mine with us again, we will be offering zero pool fees to whomever signs up and mines BTC at our pool up until we reach at least 25ph. Meaning your account will be grandfathered in as a zero fee account permanently as a thank you for helping further decentralize the network. You do have to recreate a username and password to join. Refer to the first post in this thread for instructions to sign up and get mining!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I also lost btc to this pool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
 17-05-2017, 15:49:25
NEWS Huh !!!, Or only your investor has a profit ?? Cool
P.S. I, too, only came to the loss of my profit

Similar feelings were guessed Grin
Pool is coming down for about two hours.

the website came down and seen the ..  Grin
Pool is coming down for about two hours.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Spike is not lying.. your page does not allow any user to change the auto pay amount. The actual webpage does not allow you to enter more than a single character. Max length is set to just 1 character see below. I had to change it in the source code view to even allow me to edit that form from anything other than a 0 or 1.

Check your page form setup:

input class="form-control" type="text" name="payoutThreshold" value="0" size="5" maxlength="1" id="disabledInput" disabled="">

I am a fairly new user so something has changed recently I assume.
 NEWS Huh !!!, Or only your investor has a profit ?? Cool
P.S. I, too, only came to the loss of my profit

Thank you Moe, really appreciate you mining here.

We're working on  some more base hash also.
Pages:
Jump to: