Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 9. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
That block was kind of a big deal considering it being our 9th block that it was only the second that was naturally occurring if you will.  (not facilitated by a big hash rental) 
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Congrats karstenholland. Nice job :-)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Congratulations to user karstenholland on finding our next block! After payouts confirmed that lucky user will be receiving their 1BTC Blockfinder Bonus!

Grats Karstenholland!
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Congratulations to user karstenholland on finding our next block! After payouts confirmed that lucky user will be receiving their 1BTC Blockfinder Bonus!
Ouch.  Sorry to hear that.
Thanks, yeah it happened at roughly 5am Tuesday after the storms rolled through up here. Hit the roof but not enough to damage it, our deck is messed up. Waiting for insurance adjuster to come next week to assess the damage.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Ouch.  Sorry to hear that.
Tell me about it.  Having to fly back and forth to client sites has been nightmarish.  Last week it took me nearly 24 hours to make it back home.  Constant delays.  This week I was a bit luckier - only 3 hours of delays Tongue.
At least you didn't have a tree hit your house.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Tell me about it.  Having to fly back and forth to client sites has been nightmarish.  Last week it took me nearly 24 hours to make it back home.  Constant delays.  This week I was a bit luckier - only 3 hours of delays Tongue.
Hey guys! What's up there ! Site and pool down owner some hours !  Cry  Cry

Update : fixed!! , thanks for fast reaction Smiley

Sorry there is apparently a problem with my battery backup for the server.  Im going to log on and order another.  These rash of storms moving across the the southeastern united states over the last few weeks have reached havoc. 
It was a small battery backup issue.
Activity: 5
Hey guys! What's up there ! Site and pool down owner some hours !  Cry  Cry

Update : fixed!! , thanks for fast reaction Smiley
Congrats on the block guys!  Can't say I'm not jealous Tongue

Here's to hoping we hit on my pool, and that you guys get a bit of good luck here, too, and hit another!
Thanks Johnny, us small pools could certainly use some luck lately.

On a side note, miners please feel free to leave Laviathon some trust for receiving pool payouts, it helps further establish our credibility within the bitcointalk network. Thanks in advance!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Congrats on the block guys!  Can't say I'm not jealous Tongue

Here's to hoping we hit on my pool, and that you guys get a bit of good luck here, too, and hit another!
Congrats!  My miners are off for the summer but I still watch BCMonster and Johnny's thread to see how they are doing.  Good to see a block in one of them finally.

That one was definitely ruff for us.  Hope Johnny hits one soon also.  He is paying for that amazing luck run he had now.
Activity: 43
Well that was a long time coming.

Payment received. Nice one BCMonster.

Mario.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Congrats!  My miners are off for the summer but I still watch BCMonster and Johnny's thread to see how they are doing.  Good to see a block in one of them finally.
Glad to get that puppy out if the way!  May the next couple come a little faster.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Long awaited one - next one for Bravo maybe Wink
Pages:
Jump to: