Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 2. (Read 111519 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Thank you Moe, really appreciate you mining here.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
I'll be offering 0.5BTC to the next person who finds a block.
There's only one catch though, The block HAS to be found with hardware and it cannot be a rental.
I'm doing this as incentive for people to love over there miners. The promotion runs until someone other than me (moecarrim) finds a block

On the plus side. Even if you don't find a block the pool hashrate is bound to find a block eventually and you will get paid nonetheless
I'll be offering 0.5BTC to the next person who finds a block.
There's only one catch though, The block HAS to be found with hardware and it cannot be a rental.
I'm doing this as incentive for people to love over there miners. The promotion runs until someone other than me (moecarrim) finds a block
Activity: 992
Merit: 278
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I looked.  Your the only person having payout probs.   It's been so long since I set mine up.  You might have to put the 0. In front of the .001 or what ever.

You scoff, then where is the manual conclusion? I do not have it

I'm not sure what that means.  Either way You emailed me a pic of your account dashboard.   You have a 0 in the automatic payout threshold.  Change it to 0.001 enter you pin then click update account or whatever the button at the bottom is.  

Entering digits does not work

Ok.  Ill look at it in the morning.  I'm not sure what is going on with it.  I promise I am not trying to keep you from your coin.  im showing i owe you 0.06671419

The manual output has worked, I have inferred

Thanks!
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
I looked.  Your the only person having payout probs.   It's been so long since I set mine up.  You might have to put the 0. In front of the .001 or what ever.

I'm not sure what that means.  Either way You emailed me a pic of your account dashboard.   You have a 0 in the automatic payout threshold.  Change it to 0.001 enter you pin then click update account or whatever the button at the bottom is.  

Ok.  Ill look at it in the morning.  I'm not sure what is going on with it.  I promise I am not trying to keep you from your coin.  im showing i owe you 0.06671419
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I looked.  Your the only person having payout probs.   It's been so long since I set mine up.  You might have to put the 0. In front of the .001 or what ever.

I'm not sure what that means.  Either way You emailed me a pic of your account dashboard.   You have a 0 in the automatic payout threshold.  Change it to 0.001 enter you pin then click update account or whatever the button at the bottom is. 

#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I looked.  Your the only person having payout probs.   It's been so long since I set mine up.  You might have to put the 0. In front of the .001 or what ever.

I'm not sure what that means.  Either way You emailed me a pic of your account dashboard.   You have a 0 in the automatic payout threshold.  Change it to 0.001 enter you pin then click update account or whatever the button at the bottom is. 

I can not, I even can not even make any change there, longer than 0 is not displayed

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Block Smiley

How the withdrawal of funds to do?

What exactly is your question?   You have to set your minimum withdrawal amount and it should automatically go.

The minimum output is 0 or 1 btc,less does not put

My man. Set it to anything such as 0.01. Or 0.001 or 0.05.
It's any number in between tga

These numbers do not work for me, so it probably will be clearer

Try the manual withdrawal.

Manual output does not work
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
what hosting company do you use?
Block Smiley

What exactly is your question?   You have to set your minimum withdrawal amount and it should automatically go.

Try the manual withdrawal.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Block Smiley

Block Smiley

#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Block Smiley

#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Block Smiley

The minimum withdrawal amount does not work

http://pastenow.ru/bf4aeb079dd79d73eb709d91d266e995
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Block Smiley

I tried again, no result

You have to unlock the account settings by typing in your pin and accepting the email request it sends.
Then you can configure the payout address.
Or type in your pin by the manual withdrawal and you can withdraw

The minimum withdrawal amount does not work
http://pastenow.ru/bf4aeb079dd79d73eb709d91d266e995
Block Smiley

I tried again, no result

You have to unlock the account settings by typing in your pin and accepting the email request it sends.
Then you can configure the payout address.
Or type in your pin by the manual withdrawal and you can withdraw
Pages:
Jump to: