Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 10. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
As of 4:18am power had been restored to the server. We apologize for the inconvenience.
*****Update, our server location underwent severe storms and the power is down. We are doing everything we can to get bc monster up and running but the power company is telling us tomorrow night as an example right now. Resort to your fail over pools until we update you all here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Lets get this block we are Long overdue!  Some one throw us a rental.
Hey everyone, just figured I would post here as I have been tending to other projects for the past couple of weeks and havent been as readily available as I usually am. Between the family, family events, home and car projects I have been swamped and have only been doing nightly checks of our stratum/pool. Nice to see our base hash rate has doubled. We still have the bitcoin blockfinders promo going for anyone whom finds a block and is donating a minimum 1%. If you have any questions whatsoever, since I have not been manning the chat as frequently, you can just email the [email protected] email and I will get back to you. Now lets finish off this round!
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
.. or You're finding altcoin blocks while rented out to nicehash.
FTFY Both reasons occur Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
You're finding altcoin blocks while rented out to nicehash.
It's the fork in the version of CG miner on the s7
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
4 blocks is just over 4 hours... yea you wish Wink

I suspect nicehash messing up those block stat

Yea that's wierd.  Best share is what it should be going off of.   Your best share is just over a million it would have to be almost 200,000,000,000 to find a block.
Whats happen if my Antminer say Block found when I m minning with bcmonster

Post a pic of your status screen.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The last block the pool solved was 410235 BCMonster 05/05/2016 07:55:35, so you might be mining somewhere else and got and altcoin block.
Activity: 8
Whats happen if my Antminer say Block found when I m minning with bcmonster
No I didn't.  

I'll look at it when I get home tonight.  

Can you help me understand how a small pool like BCMonster is able to compete?   It just feels like a David v. Golliath when it comes to the Bigger pools.

Smaller pools tend to have less fees, and greater payouts, just less frequent. It is all preference. Some miners are willing to sacrifice 1-5% of their earnings to get regular payouts, some are not. In an ideal world the more pools spread throughout the world the better because you are decentralizing the network.
Activity: 9
No I didn't. 

I'll look at it when I get home tonight. 

Can you help me understand how a small pool like BCMonster is able to compete?   It just feels like a David v. Golliath when it comes to the Bigger pools.
ok, so i finally got my S7 PSU in and pointed it and my S4 at the pool. however both read they are hashing at 1.9 and 4.6 respectively, while on the website the home screen is only showing 2.96 and the dashboard is showing 4.27.??  what is going on?  I cleared my cache thinking that might be an issue.  

**** also just noticed that my workers just vanished.  Although everything is running correctly on my end, or so it appears.

Do not go go by the home screen stats.  There just an instant sample.  Go by the dashboard.  Did you get the vanishing worker figured out because that usually only happens if your worker disconnects.
Activity: 9
ok, so i finally got my S7 PSU in and pointed it and my S4 at the pool. however both read they are hashing at 1.9 and 4.6 respectively, while on the website the home screen is only showing 2.96 and the dashboard is showing 4.27.??  what is going on?  I cleared my cache thinking that might be an issue.  

**** also just noticed that my workers just vanished.  Although everything is running correctly on my end, or so it appears.
Hi, I'm a new user here seems a good pool and I see that is growing. I hope my THs make a good contribution.

One question, this is the correct configuration?

URL: stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333
USER: My worker
PSW: I put 123

User is username.workername

Hope that helps
Activity: 8
Hi, I'm a new user here seems a good pool and I see that is growing. I hope my THs make a good contribution.

One question, this is the correct configuration?

URL: stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333
USER: My worker
PSW: I put 123

Pages:
Jump to: