Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 5. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
I appreciate all the support.  I had some big things working before all this an hopefully get some serious hashing power coming online the first of the week.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Pool is back up. Finally.  I was not able to restore the current round due to the a corrupt table in the database. All other user data should be intact.   I have put nightly backups in place to make sure that this does not happen again.

So when do i get reimbursed for the shares i lost?
BCMonster pool username: skatetube

Trust me,  I have done everything I could to get the last round restored.  It was completely impossible,  between Kris and I we had thrown over 5 BTC in rental + I can vouch I had $1500 in power cost.  I even took the server to an IT firm to see if they could repair the database.  All I can tell you is now I have put redundancies in place to make sure this does not happen again if you choose to mine with us again.  The only reason the pool was down as long as it was me attempting to restore the database and for the loss of the round I am very sorry.   As we all know no one gets paid till the block is found anyway. 

You better use raid 1, in case 1 disk fail the other one take his place so you won't lose any data and put a backup in place in case something happens with your server like power outage etc..
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
slowly get their tide up at  p2pool as the time to block looks bad now. maybe I rent 100gh miner and point it to p2p.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pool is back up. Finally.  I was not able to restore the current round due to the a corrupt table in the database. All other user data should be intact.   I have put nightly backups in place to make sure that this does not happen again.

Trust me,  I have done everything I could to get the last round restored.  It was completely impossible,  between Kris and I we had thrown over 5 BTC in rental + I can vouch I had $1500 in power cost.  I even took the server to an IT firm to see if they could repair the database.  All I can tell you is now I have put redundancies in place to make sure this does not happen again if you choose to mine with us again.  The only reason the pool was down as long as it was me attempting to restore the database and for the loss of the round I am very sorry.   As we all know no one gets paid till the block is found anyway. 

It is always bad when we lose the round, but i guess no one can be blamed for losses, after all there is no guarantees in mining is there?
I've brought back my S7 in to BC monster. Sadly my S9 broke down and the cost to ship it to China is more than the cost of repair so that is money down the drain.
Wish you good luck and hope we hit more blocks soon
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
If you have a failed disk, I'd recommend to use OnTrack to recover it.
They are very good Smiley

Most disk recovery people have no idea what they are doing and think that the disk has to work before they will recover anything.

I've used OnTrack once long ago when a head crashed on a disk that some of the backups had been removed due to someone not wanting to pay for another disk Tongue
OnTrack recovered everything that wasn't backed up. The head crash point, that was a ring gouged out of the surface of the disk, happened to be 2 files that were in the other backups. They recovered everything else.

They also had an interesting job years ago of recovering 3 HDD that were in the space shuttle that burned up on re-entry.
Apparently they recovered 85% of one of the 3 ... they all were damaged by being incinerated in the re-entry explosion and falling back to earth Tongue

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

Just a quick update the database is safe I'm still waiting for the guys working on the server to get back to me. It's kind of a favor thing so I can't be too pushy but I'm hoping we will be back up at full speed By middle of this week
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Laviathon,
Hang in there buddy. When things seem impossible, step back stare up at the sky and look for look for that wonderful memory.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
Was going to put a few smaller miners onto the pool and cross my fingers I hit a block but pool's down right now... Hope it's up by Monday as this pool's been quiet and deserves more attention.
I'm seeing this bad!  Shocked

My condolences !
  No progress on BCMonster Mining Pool downtime ?

I took a new solid state drive to the IT firm today that has the server.   They said they were able to recover the entire home directory.   Hopefully first of next week.

My condolences !
  No progress on BCMonster Mining Pool downtime ?
The pool webpage is unreacheable again!
Do you hit something and run away?
Just joking  Cheesy

There has been some type of hardware failure and I am on my way out of town for a funeral.   I stayed up for hours last night trying to fix it.  It will probably ly be the middle of next week before I can fix it due to not being able to miss my flight.  I am truly sorry for any inconveniences. 
The pool webpage is unreacheable again!
Do you hit something and run away?
Just joking  Cheesy
We should be due another block soon.  Throw some of your unused hazing power our way and help us out!

I'm going to call this pool the living dead pool.  Undecided
 At this moment is dead  Huh
 Anyone there ?

We are still here.  Just have not found a block and life has been keeping me ultra busy with my real world job and custody of two children through the holiday season.  

I have some stuff working to drum up a little more permanent hash rate. 

I'm going to call this pool the living dead pool.  Undecided
 At this moment is dead  Huh
 Anyone there ?
  It's the end of the round but no payment yet ?!?
  Lack of power to make a difference maybe   Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: