Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 3. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Block Smiley

How the withdrawal of funds to do?

What exactly is your question?   You have to set your minimum withdrawal amount and it should automatically go.

I tried again, no result
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Block Smiley

What exactly is your question?   You have to set your minimum withdrawal amount and it should automatically go.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Block Smiley

Glad to get that beast out of the way.  May 15 fall a little faster.

Block Smiley

Glad to get that beast out of the way.  May 15 fall a little faster.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
172.57% can and 2 blocks will pull
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Closing in on 100%.Did not play  Smiley
Issue at hosting facility so 225 miners are offline. Should be running at 3.3PH again once problem is solved then we can go back to cracking this block  Grin

Closing in on 100%. Should be a block soon.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Issue at hosting facility so 225 miners are offline. Should be running at 3.3PH again once problem is solved then we can go back to cracking this block  Grin
Assuming your hash rate and the total hashrate stays the same throughout the round that is correct. If our total hashrate goes up or your hash rate goes down you would make less per round. The upside to having a higher total hashrate is the frequency of finding blocks. Right now at our current hashrate we should average about 1 block a week.

Actually it is down to 6 days.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Assuming your hash rate and the total hashrate stays the same throughout the round that is correct. If our total hashrate goes up or your hash rate goes down you would make less per round. The upside to having a higher total hashrate is the frequency of finding blocks. Right now at our current hashrate we should average about 1 block a week.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Might be a stupid question, but I am going to ask any way. I just noticed that for the last 3 days my payout has not moved much pretty much stuck on 0.028 BTC , but my shares keep increasing. Can you let me know why that's happening?

Thanks
Payout is basically the ratio to your hash speed versus the total hash speed of the pool. That's why.

SO I am currently minign at roughly 8.5 Th/s while the Pool is at 3630 Th/s. So basically how ever long I mine I am not going to make more than 0.02927 BTC per block?
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Might be a stupid question, but I am going to ask any way. I just noticed that for the last 3 days my payout has not moved much pretty much stuck on 0.028 BTC , but my shares keep increasing. Can you let me know why that's happening?

Thanks
Payout is basically the ratio to your hash speed versus the total hash speed of the pool. That's why.
Activity: 9

Thanks

GUiminer

I need to take that down.  You can't mine with video cards any more the difficulty is way to high.   Probably need to set up an Ethereum pool..
Activity: 3
Can some help me i am mining with but i am not seeing my progress or the worker showing up in the worlers pannel of on the website

Click in the dashboard update workers                                            

I tried that mutiple times it refreshes the page but i still dont see anything new

What are you mining with?
Activity: 3
Can some help me i am mining with but i am not seeing my progress or the worker showing up in the worlers pannel of on the website

I tried that mutiple times it refreshes the page but i still dont see anything new
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Pages:
Jump to: