Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 20. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
He has been paid 0 btc.  He just started mining this round.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Since the last block I have pegged my S5 non stop at 350 mhz.  my total shares right now very low and the fact I had zero best shares makes me wonder was I mining for someone else? Today I lowered it 325mhz. I was supposed to be neck and neck with the other few who mine at 1.25 th.

Not really understanding Kano cause I'm just a miner, however I have a weird feeling about my miner not functioning or taking share for someone else.

could I mine for a week showing the same accumulated shares because someone would be take shares away from an individual miner?
Having the same situation here... firstly i thought my miner got some error... until i back from out station.. my miner working perfectly for 6 days...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Ok here is a copy of the email that I have sent to Saradis because I believe that there should be complete transparency on these matters.  I am not going to sit idle and let anyone steal coin from the other users or myself for that matter.  Please let me know if you have anything else to add.

-------------------------------
Saradis,

There are some pretty bad accusations flying around the forum about you.  I hope they are not true.   We are a small new pool and rely on the bitcoin we make renting to to mine the next round on rentals while we are working so hard to grow the pool.   If there is something wrong with your miners that causes them not produce blocks please let me know and cease mining on the pool.  If not please let me know what is going on and why Kano would think that you are doing such a thing. 

-At this time I have locked your payout and am gathering more information myself from stratum logs, as well as waiting on Kano to let me know his further findings.  If you find a block or your shares check out I will immediately re instate your payout as I do not believe in "stealing" from anyone that wants to mine on my pool.  However I DO expect everyone that is a part of our community to be = contributors to our cause and not stealing from our other users.  Please reply and defend these accusations. 

Laviathon

---------------------------------

Good to be transparent, how much BTC has Sardis earned on your website?
Ok here is a copy of the email that I have sent to Saradis because I believe that there should be complete transparency on these matters.  I am not going to sit idle and let anyone steal coin from the other users or myself for that matter.  Please let me know if you have anything else to add.

-------------------------------
Saradis,

There are some pretty bad accusations flying around the forum about you.  I hope they are not true.   We are a small new pool and rely on the bitcoin we make renting to to mine the next round on rentals while we are working so hard to grow the pool.   If there is something wrong with your miners that causes them not produce blocks please let me know and cease mining on the pool.  If not please let me know what is going on and why Kano would think that you are doing such a thing. 

-At this time I have locked your payout and am gathering more information myself from stratum logs, as well as waiting on Kano to let me know his further findings.  If you find a block or your shares check out I will immediately re instate your payout as I do not believe in "stealing" from anyone that wants to mine on my pool.  However I DO expect everyone that is a part of our community to be = contributors to our cause and not stealing from our other users.  Please reply and defend these accusations. 

Laviathon

---------------------------------
let's just hope we crack our next block real soon

I agree i'm getting a little anxious!
Activity: 38
let's just hope we crack our next block real soon
why not just ban his account?
He already is banned. We just need to figure out how to correct this round for all of us without detrimental side effects to the round.

He is not banned I have just locked his payout.  I PM'ed Kano and he replied.  He is still researching it and has not banned saradis from his pool.  He is just holding payouts.  The foma group was the one that he was concerned most about.
honestly, i would just take his share and donate it to the pool, to help with development and what not
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
He already is banned. Even though he is still actively mining he is admin locked out of his account. We just need to figure out how to correct this round for all of us without detrimental side effects to the round.
So, what does this mean exactly? for the pool that is

What it means to you guys is I will distribute the btc to the people that deserve it if we were to find another block.  I really just want to remove his work from existence but am concerned we will hurt the database.  Trying to track down the answer now.    If it is true that he was withholding then it is bad for the pull on a statistics level also.    It will inflate our round drastically.  

edit: by deserve it-  I mean i will do the math and distribute the shares to every miner based on what you should have received if he was not present.
So, what does this mean exactly? for the pool that is
We are working on it. Don't worry guys you won't lose any btc or shares. Thanks for your help Kano.

I just got off the ice saw this message and called Laviathon right away.

The accont is payout locked right now at this second.  Consulting with johnny on removing his shares.. Worried it will crash the database because the shares will not match up at that point.   We want to make sure we handle this correctly.
We are working on it. Don't worry guys you won't lose any btc or shares. Thanks for your help Kano.

I just got off the ice saw this message and called Laviathon right away.
Activity: 43
Slower but larger payouts.     Hope to continue to grow.    It's definitely an adventure with the diff at what it is.   Krisgt30 and I have been working on some exciting stuff for the future.  I don't want to say anything till it's final but going to be best if some of this stuff works out!

Its fun to mine on a small pool and watch it grow.
You do need to have a lot of patience and the nerves to hold out during long rounds.
The rewards are worth it.

Edit: - saradis - 2.2PH - WoW, respect.

Maybe not respect?

Read the 2nd part of my post here regarding saradis:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14254434

I may regret that comment.
Thank you kano for flagging this.
We shall see.

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Not really understanding Kano cause I'm just a miner
Translation: Your big hasher "saradis" is likely mining useless hashes that can never find a block.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Slower but larger payouts.     Hope to continue to grow.    It's definitely an adventure with the diff at what it is.   Krisgt30 and I have been working on some exciting stuff for the future.  I don't want to say anything till it's final but going to be best if some of this stuff works out!

Its fun to mine on a small pool and watch it grow.
You do need to have a lot of patience and the nerves to hold out during long rounds.
The rewards are worth it.

Edit: - saradis - 2.2PH - WoW, respect.

Maybe not respect?

Read the 2nd part of my post here regarding saradis:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14254434
are you planning on doing any kind of merged mining in the near future?
Wow, looks like im missing a lot of action this weekend due to a st. patrick's day hockey tournament I am playing in. 2-0 so far Grin I am home for the next hour, then back to the rink for my third game in two days, have our first elimination game tomorrow at 8am. If we win that, on to the championship at noon.
Pages:
Jump to: