Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 21. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Slower but larger payouts.     Hope to continue to grow.    It's definitely an adventure with the diff at what it is.   Krisgt30 and I have been working on some exciting stuff for the future.  I don't want to say anything till it's final but going to be best if some of this stuff works out!

Its fun to mine on a small pool and watch it grow.
You do need to have a lot of patience and the nerves to hold out during long rounds.
The rewards are worth it.

Edit: - saradis - 2.2PH - WoW, respect.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Slower but larger payouts.     Hope to continue to grow.    It's definitely an adventure with the diff at what it is.   Krisgt30 and I have been working on some exciting stuff for the future.  I don't want to say anything till it's final but going to be best if some of this stuff works out!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You MUST register and use a valid email address because the pool requires you to validate.

We are always looking for more miners to grow the pool.  We will take anything you are willing to throw at us!  Payouts will happen instantly after block is confirmed.
If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or I will be available in the irc channel able to be joined directly from the pool.

Pool:                        BCMonster.com
Proxy:                      No
Generation address:   1E18BNyobcoiejcDYAz5SjbrzifNDEpM88
Coinbase signature:   /BCMonster/
Payout method:         PPLNS
Fee:                         0.5%
Pay Tx Reward:         Yes
Vardiff:                    starts at 1024  Range from 2 to 100000.
Fixed Difficulty:         port=diff 3332=2 3334=256 3335=1024 3336=2048
Local Work:              stratum
Pay Orphans:           No
Min Withdrawal:       0.001
Merge Mining:          No

How to Connect your miners once you have registered.

1.  Once your have registered with the site and validated your email your must then click on My Account and then My Workers.

2.  Once on the my workers page, add a worker name and password.  Then click "Add New Worker."
(The worker Should then appear on the Right side of the List.)

3.  Log into your miner interface and put the stratrum address stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333 and worker name and password that you made then click Save&Apply.  At this point your miner should go active within just a few seconds and begin to show shares being reported.  If you are still having problems connecting please contact me at [email protected]

Is there room for new pools these days?
I thought the big pools make all the money.
Am I wrong?
I want some of this luck as well... the one at the boooooottom end

Yea that 13 billion share block was amazing!  Would love to pop another one of those right after this one!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I want some of this luck as well... the one at the boooooottom end
Pool hash up to 2.6PH.

rabidmongoose (love the name) is having a go. Good luck to you sir.

Edit: Pool hash now at 3.2PH and still climbing.  Smiley
Activity: 38
I must say, I really like the community with this pool. Everybody seems friendly and helpful. I really feel like I am a part of something, which I only felt as if I were a number on any other pool I've tried.

We are glad to have you.   Hopefully we hit a block tonight or tomorrow.  We are getting close to our overall average of 69.13% of expected shares per block.    Ill be happy with that! 

Yeah, I just hope we hit it before my rental runs out.
I must say, I really like the community with this pool. Everybody seems friendly and helpful. I really feel like I am a part of something, which I only felt as if I were a number on any other pool I've tried.

We are glad to have you.   Hopefully we hit a block tonight or tomorrow.  We are getting close to our overall average of 69.13% of expected shares per block.    Ill be happy with that! 
I've got a rental going, it's only 50Th for like 12 hours or so, but it's a start

I ran home on my lunch break and sent some money to NH.  I'm qued for 500ths for 24 hours but I'm not paying higher than .00032
I've got a rental going, it's only 50Th for like 12 hours or so, but it's a start
I'll throw up another big rental tonight when I get home.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
I think I would like to set a personal goal to be at 50Th/s by July. I'm currently at around 10-11 Th/s, my income is limited at the moment, any advice on how I can achieve this?
come in the irc chat under the help tab of our site, I am logged on there for the next few minutes, can discuss there.
I think I would like to set a personal goal to be at 50Th/s by July. I'm currently at around 10-11 Th/s, my income is limited at the moment, any advice on how I can achieve this?
I've got 3 more s5's coming in sometime next week. I will definitely be hashing on BCmonster.
Glad to hear it!  Smiley
I've got 3 more s5's coming in sometime next week. I will definitely be hashing on BCmonster.
My NiceHash rental just went mental.   Huh

It jumped to nearly three times my limit.
Much appreciated, every hash counts at this point. Thanks!
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
A couple of updates regarding the growth of the pool:

All of February we had 4,412 page views, 22% coming from new visitors.
To date in march we have had 4,835 page views, with 23% coming from new visitors and now we are closing in on the 500 registered users mark (should happen in the next day or so).

We appreciate all your support, and hope to see even bigger growth to come!
I have a few s3+ machines. I will power them back up and mine them here for now. I was going to sell them on eBay, since they are just aren't profitable with power @ 8.8 cents/kwh in my area. Not much, but I'd like to help you guys grow.

I have also switched my failover pool on my s5 & s7's to here instead of Slush.
A couple of updates regarding the growth of the pool:

All of February we had 4,412 page views, 22% coming from new visitors.
To date in march we have had 4,835 page views, with 23% coming from new visitors and now we are closing in on the 500 registered users mark (should happen in the next day or so).

We appreciate all your support, and hope to see even bigger growth to come!
Pages:
Jump to: