Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 24. (Read 111558 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
So can someone help me understand how this works?  I'm looking at "My round reward"... this is how much BTC I would get right now if we found a block... yes?  And the more people that mine with a higher hash rate than me will drive down the amount of BTC I get.  Do I have that right?

Yes but the trade off is the frequency of blocks will increase with the higher hash rate and more people we get. It evens out.

So I was able to rent around 5-10 Th/s for about 12 hours yesterday.  That upped the amount of shares I produced, which is what is important, right?  Even if I were to rent for 6 hours... it's better than not renting at all because I'm producing more shares during that 6 hour time period and it won't be wasted.  As opposed to renting 6 hours on Slush's Pool where if no block is found in that 6 hour period I wasted the rental.  Do I have that correct?
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
So can someone help me understand how this works?  I'm looking at "My round reward"... this is how much BTC I would get right now if we found a block... yes?  And the more people that mine with a higher hash rate than me will drive down the amount of BTC I get.  Do I have that right?

Yes but the trade off is the frequency of blocks will increase with the higher hash rate and more people we get. It evens out.
With the team rental done, I now have a 1ph rental going, who is next after me?  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello,

Just wondering if the payouts have been completed yet?  Didnt notice anything in my wallet yet...

Thanks

Did you set an auto payout thresh hold in my account?  Check that first.

Of course I didn't...  Smiley  Oops...  I was testing you, and you PASSED!  Great Job!

Thanks,
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Hello,

Just wondering if the payouts have been completed yet?  Didnt notice anything in my wallet yet...

Thanks

Did you set an auto payout thresh hold in my account?  Check that first.
Activity: 43
Team rental is back up everyone! Smiley Also dont forget to leave Laviathon some trust for your payouts!

Thanks again Johnny for your help!

Wow, 456 Th/s!  Team Rental is amazing!!

Yeah, its cool to be able to do a rental like that but its not going to last forever.
What we need is a higher pool hash rate without having to rely on the big renters like Krisgt30 and Laviathon.
I have been putting back a percentage of my pool winnings each round back into the pool as rentals. Maybe others can and help the pool grow to the point we don't have to rely on those rentals.
Hello,

Thanks

I have received my payment (Thanks Laviathon). 
Activity: 25
Hello,

Thanks
Team rental is back up everyone! Smiley Also dont forget to leave Laviathon some trust for your payouts!

Wow, 456 Th/s!  Team Rental is amazing!!
Woot!  I decided to try a rental service... holy cow!  I've got a little over 10 Th/s going on.  This is pretty awesome for a small timer like me!

Well I hope we hit a block early and you make some money!
Woot!  I decided to try a rental service... holy cow!  I've got a little over 10 Th/s going on.  This is pretty awesome for a small timer like me!  Special thanks to krisgt30 for the advice!

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
All,

I have resolved the issue surrounding the failed payout cron.  Apparently 0.12 has a bit stricter rules than previous versions of core did when sending coins Smiley.  Previously, you could do this:
Code:
bitcoin-cli sendmany "" "{\"ADDRESS\":0.1234567892345}"
and everything would work just fine.  With 0.12, you instead get an error:
Code:
bitcoin-cli sendmany "" "{\"ADDRESS\":0.010000001}"
error code: -3
error message:
Invalid amount

To fix this, I had to ensure the amounts being sent were never more than 8 decimal places in precision.

I gave Laviathon the fixed code, and he successfully ran the payout cron job.
Payout cron crashed for some reason.  Looking into it with the help of johnny bravo.  Ill get your BTC sent out manually if i have to.  It is safe.

Apparently this is a problem with 0.12.0.  and the RPC user.  Will have to manual payout.  Will sit down tonight about 11:00pm and manually pay everyone.     (should have just left 0.11.2) 

Thank you for your efforts and for keeping us updated.

Mario.
Payout cron crashed for some reason.  Looking into it with the help of johnny bravo.  Ill get your BTC sent out manually if i have to.  It is safe.

Apparently this is a problem with 0.12.0.  and the RPC user.  Will have to manual payout.  Will sit down tonight about 11:00pm and manually pay everyone.     (should have just left 0.11.2) 
So I am bringing my S3s home tonight to "reprogram" them to mine with BCMonster (huge network, don't have the ability to identify them so I can log in).  I do, though, have a few questions.

So I've seen that people can "rent" miners from different places?  How does this work?  You give them your username and miner and they'll just mine for you?  What's the most reputable place?  How much does this cost?  I'm interested...
PM sent
So I am bringing my S3s home tonight to "reprogram" them to mine with BCMonster (huge network, don't have the ability to identify them so I can log in).  I do, though, have a few questions.

So I've seen that people can "rent" miners from different places?  How does this work?  You give them your username and miner and they'll just mine for you?  What's the most reputable place?  How much does this cost?  I'm interested...
Activity: 18
Actually no that will do the reverse to the people that have been sticking it out here. Perhaps if those new miners stick it out for this round the bonus could be back next round.  Huh Huh Huh

Fair enough.
Pages:
Jump to: