Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 22. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Rental prices sadly always go up prior to a diff change.  I stay out of it at that point since it's rarely worth it (unless you hit an insanely lucky streak!)
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Waiting on rental price to go down a little..   have a PH/s order pending. Crazy time since new diff is coming soon i guess.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm certainly looking forward to what it will be by the end of the month.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
congrats on block 5. needed a quick one to recover some of that rental btc from the 155% block

Thanks, as our hashrate is rapidly increasing we will see our frequency of blocks stabilize. Our base hash rate has gone up exponentially in the past month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
congrats on block 5. needed a quick one to recover some of that rental btc from the 155% block
Sounds like something I might be interested in, but it will have to wait, I'm about to buy some more miners, so I'll have to wait to build up some more BTC. However, we are going to need a better way for making contact. This waiting 6 minutes to post makes it way too difficult.

I hope you got all your questions answered.  You jumped off irc while i was on my way upstairs to bed.   The hash rate will fluctuate quit a bit as we are still relying on rentals at the point to push us through rounds while building the base hash rate of the pool (people like you)  I hope you find a long term home here and watch us grow.
Sounds like something I might be interested in, but it will have to wait, I'm about to buy some more miners, so I'll have to wait to build up some more BTC. However, we are going to need a better way for making contact. This waiting 6 minutes to post makes it way too difficult.

Thats what the chat feature under the help section of our website is for. People are always in there.
http://www.bcmonster.com/index.php?page=about&action=chat
whatever they could afford
Is that a set amount of BTC, or just whatever somebody can afford?
A bunch of us pool members pooled together some btc for some extra hash power in hopes of finding a block. It still has 4 hours left but someone is throwing up ridiculous btc for rental hash that pushed everyones orders down.
If I may ask, what's the deal with the Team Rental?
Yes I am. Started out mining here, liked it so much I decided I would help out Laviathon.
I'll point a few hashes your way and see what happens Smiley

Every hash counts! Thanks for your help!

Are you like anew admin or something for the pool, you seem to be quite active.

Every hash counts! Thanks for your help!
Its so cool to actually see BCMonster on blockchain instead of an IP address.

On a side note, be sure to add us on twitter as well and help spread the word!
https://twitter.com/THeBCMonster
Thanks for all the congratulations!  We also made the BigBoy list!

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
grats on the block!!!
That's a good amount to put back on. I say let it ride.
I think its good for the pool to boost the hash rate. If we ever make back more than we put in then maybe then split the reward.

Whatever changes Laviathon made to the server sure did the trick.

BCMonsterTeamRental back up and running.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: