Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 16. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Yes mine shows T/H.

Point is the miners have to be actively mining until the end of this round(blockfind) to qualify for the bonus next round. It doesnt mean they will necessarily be the finder this round, the individual just has to actively be mining when an individual does find it this round.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Our hash rate denominations are purely dependent on speed. If you are mining at low speeds it will show according to your hash rate. When I log in everything I see is in TH, unless pool speed jumps into the PH range, then it switches to PH. As for round, I meant when we find this block. Our rounds are by block until we get much larger.
All my hash rates are shown in TH/s on the site except for the 'My Worker' page, that is the only location it shows KH/s.  I thought it was a bit odd.  On your worker page does it show you TH?

Maybe I am misunderstanding the block finder bonus, but given your round definition then wouldn't the block finder have to be mining here 'at the end of the round" to have found the block that triggers the end of the round?
Our hash rate denominations are purely dependent on speed. If you are mining at low speeds it will show according to your hash rate. When I log in everything I see is in TH, unless pool speed jumps into the PH range, then it switches to PH. As for round, I meant when we find this block. Our rounds are by block until we get much larger.
legendary
The 1BTC blockfinding bonus is back for next round! Only condition is you have to be actively mining by the end of this round to qualify!
Where can I see when the round is going to end?  The 'Round' tab on the web page appears to me to only show information about the round in which the last block was solved, is that correct?

Also, is there a reason that worker hash rate is shown in Khash/s on the 'My Workers' tab?  Ghash seems to make more sense for today's tech.
The 1BTC blockfinding bonus is back for next round! Only condition is you have to be actively mining by the end of this round to qualify! Since we are due any share now, point your miners back here for a chance at 1btc next round!
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
My S5 is pointed back here for several days, it takes turns between this and another small pool.  C'mon block!

Yea this is painful.  Good news is hopefully the next couple will fall easier.
legendary
My S5 is pointed back here for several days, it takes turns between this and another small pool.  C'mon block!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Going to throw up a small-ish rental for a couple of hours. Somethings gotta give.
Hope the block will come, my bills is coming. ohman....
Going to throw up a small-ish rental for a couple of hours. Somethings gotta give.
Yeah if anyone has spare coupons they would like to send my way, pm me please  Grin
I hope can get one aswell... Maybe can get a s7 next 2 coming payday.
Yeah if anyone has spare coupons they would like to send my way, pm me please  Grin
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
*Yes I have some Bitmain gear but it's all second hand, so I do not give them any of my money.

Yes, I struggle with that, too.  The new ones cost more less than used, so....

I've had good luck with my S7, and I hope the second one treats me well.

legendary
It's starting to get warm here.  I'm investigating where to host (still...)

I know that Krisgt30 uses Oregon Mines.  Are you in the US?

I plan to use Oregon Mines when I host my Avalon 6 and S5 pretty soon, just as soon as the summer temps start to kick in.

The S7 is cheap right now, but remember you get what you pay for!  I have been much more impressed with my Avalon 6 than any piece of Bitmain gear, plus if you support Bitmain* then you support empty network blocks.

*Yes I have some Bitmain gear but it's all second hand, so I do not give them any of my money.
@Laviathon
Can I use your signature as my own to promote the pool?

Of course!  I'm going to do a little more flashy one when I get time.  I'll distribute it.
Activity: 38
@Laviathon
Can I use your signature as my own to promote the pool?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Well I am going to get us through this round one way or another.  Just rented 2 PH/s for as long as it takes.....
Appreciated.

Erk, may i know when the coupons will be expired?
Planning to get 1 s7 next coming month...

It gives an explanation end date of "a few weeks"

From Bitmain
---------

As a token of appreciation for being our valued customer, Bitmain would like to issue you a special $100 discount coupon towards the purchase of a new Antminer S7. All customers who purchased an S5 in 2015 or an S7 (if we get payment by 15:00, March 25 of Beijing time)are eligible for this promotion.

To take advantage of this limited time offer, simply log in to your Bitmain store account and go to the My Account page. On this page you can view any coupons that have been added to your account. If you’re eligible for the promotion, the coupon will be automatically deposited -- no further action is required to get this offer.

Don’t wait to take advantage of this special deal. Stock is limited and the coupon will expire in a few weeks.

As always, Bitmain values your loyalty and we look forward to building lasting relationships with all of our customers. This coupon is one way we can say thank you for making what we do possible.

All the best,

Bitmain

Coupon??

Bitmain sent out some coupons to past buyers.  $100 off an S7.  Brings the price from ~$580 down to ~$480. Not bad.  You interested?  They can be transferred.
Erk, may i know when the coupons will be expired?
Planning to get 1 s7 next coming month...
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I think I may just buy two more now. I have a problem  Tongue
+1 
Well, at least my wife tells me that. Cheesy
Thanks, I am done for this round. Oh and Happy Easter to all whom celebrate it.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: