Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 17. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Well I am going to get us through this round one way or another.  Just rented 2 PH/s for as long as it takes.....
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Coupon??

Bitmain sent out some coupons to past buyers.  $100 off an S7.  Brings the price from ~$580 down to ~$480. Not bad.  You interested?  They can be transferred.

Thank you.  I appreciate your kindness, but I can't.  I'm in South/Central Texas and it's already in the 80s here.  Shame too.  Electricity is dirt cheap where I live.  Plus, I think my wife would kill me if I spent that kinda money on a miner.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
It's starting to get warm here.  I'm investigating where to host (still...)

I know that Krisgt30 uses Oregon Mines.  Are you in the US?

Yes, I'm in MN.  He's recommended them to me.  I've been looking into them, and Toomim Bros.  I'm just making sure I'm not missing anything.  They seem comparable.

I know that Krisgt30 uses Oregon Mines.  Are you in the US?
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
I think I may just buy two more now. I have a problem  Tongue
I spent most of my bitcoin on a new s7, because of the coupon bitmain sent out yesterday.

+1   Grin
Coupon??

Bitmain sent out some coupons to past buyers.  $100 off an S7.  Brings the price from ~$580 down to ~$480. Not bad.  You interested?  They can be transferred.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
some one else throw a rental and help us crack this block!

I spent most of my bitcoin on a new s7, because of the coupon bitmain sent out yesterday. I'll point some more hash here when it arrives.

Coupon??
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'll be pointing some more hash here real soon
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

I spent most of my bitcoin on a new s7, because of the coupon bitmain sent out yesterday. I'll point some more hash here when it arrives.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Why does he have so many connections?  Seems like if you were running 300+ TH you would know how to connect to pools.

Your working under the assumption that he is making honest mistakes and not being malicious.  It was Kano that  made me aware that he was a suspected for block withholding also.  Once I locked his payout the other started.  

I love that he thinks no one is watching for him!
Why does he have so many connections?  Seems like if you were running 300+ TH you would know how to connect to pools.

Your working under the assumption that he is making honest mistakes and not being malicious.  It was Kano that  made me aware that he was a suspected for block withholding also.  Once I locked his payout the other started.  
He has bounced from Kano to Johnny's pool then to ours with his crap strategy. He is going to be out of pools soon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Why does he have so many connections?  Seems like if you were running 300+ TH you would know how to connect to pools.
I just found this pool, I like discovering these small pools.  I've been pointing one S5 at JohnnyBravo's pool a bit, I'm going to share it's time here, too.  Just one little guy trying to show his support for the other little guys, good luck!

Web page has been really slow to load today, though, not sure what that's all about.

Thought it was a where a couple people had pointed asics at a diff 1 port.  Just polluted the DB.  Turns out That saradis guy had 57+ connections to my port 80.  Fixed that issue and then suddenly everything is snappy again.  Weird.  Shocked
ALL POOL OWNERS

Let this be the final reason to ban Saradis guy always and with out question.

We already banned his account, he created a new username yesterday called "uphellper" and started doing the same thing again. Keep your eyes peeled for any user named saradis or uphellper at around 320TH.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
I just found this pool, I like discovering these small pools.  I've been pointing one S5 at JohnnyBravo's pool a bit, I'm going to share it's time here, too.  Just one little guy trying to show his support for the other little guys, good luck!

Web page has been really slow to load today, though, not sure what that's all about.

Thought it was a where a couple people had pointed asics at a diff 1 port.  Just polluted the DB.  Turns out That saradis guy had 57+ connections to my port 80.  Fixed that issue and then suddenly everything is snappy again.  Weird.  Shocked
ALL POOL OWNERS

Let this be the final reason to ban Saradis guy always and with out question.

Thought it was a where a couple people had pointed asics at a diff 1 port.  Just polluted the DB.  Turns out That saradis guy had 57+ connections to my port 80.  Fixed that issue and then suddenly everything is snappy again.  Weird.  Shocked
Update, everything running smoothly again. Mine on!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: