Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 15. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Mario has thrown up a rental today in hopes of getting us through this round. I know we have other users wanting to do so as well. With over 700 registered users now, I sure hope this round ends, so all those people can hop on and start mining here!  Grin

To all you new registered users -   What are you waiting for. Come on, get stuck in.

We need some help to crack this round.

Before some of us go mad (too late) Tongue

Edit: Don't forget, there is a block finder bonus.
1 Bitcoin blockfinder's bonus for next round! The only requirement is that you have to be actively mining at this round's end to qualify for the bonus next round!

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Mario has thrown up a rental today in hopes of getting us through this round. I know we have other users wanting to do so as well. With over 700 registered users now, I sure hope this round ends, so all those people can hop on and start mining here!  Grin
Yes we did. 3332 is running again and has been for a week or so. An email was sent out to all pool members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
did you ever get the low diff port figured out? i know you were saying there were issues with it.
Hi Kris,
Any news on the EU server?
Did you manage to get the domain you were after?

We landed the Portuguese domain
www.bitcoin.co.pt
We are waiting on the domain provider to enable us to create the subdomains so we can create the euro stratum. Once that is done, an announcement will be posted here, via email, and Twitter so you won't miss it.
On a side note The Asia domain
www.bitcoin.inc.hk
Is up and running as well as that stratum.

That's great to see the pool is expanding fast.
Thanks for the update Kris.
Catch you, and the other mad monster miners in IRC later.

Yup, and 1ph rental is up and running.  Smiley
Hi Kris,

www.bitcoin.co.pt
We are waiting on the domain provider to enable us to create the subdomains so we can create the euro stratum. Once that is done, an announcement will be posted here, via email, and Twitter so you won't miss it.
www.bitcoin.inc.hk

That's great to see the pool is expanding fast.
Thanks for the update Kris.
Catch you, and the other mad monster miners in IRC later.
Hi Kris,

www.bitcoin.co.pt
www.bitcoin.inc.hk
Hi Kris,
Come on lets crack this Devil block today!
Hi hooked. You are welcome to join the bcmonster Mirc chat under the help section of our site. There we can talk about your hardware and it's performance.
Activity: 1
 Ok noob here, After much lurking I decided to say Hi to everyone. No idea if my equipment is crap but still i'm leaving it pointed to your pool anyway. Seems like a great pool to be in.
Some promising stats for BCMonster.com's future growth:
Feb-Mar
↑200% page views
↑200% new visitors
↑400 new users

Lets hope for some good luck after this block and let the trend continue!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
My S5 best share is 600,625,741 - I need to add a few more powers of 10 still.  Tongue

Luckily I have had cool weather for several days so it has been running all day + night.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Bestshare on the
S5 is 206,136,062
S3 is 211,947,549
S3 is 340,991,192

Not bad can't wait for the diff change. Do you think china turned off their miners so as not to loose selling of miner business and also to get more blocks at lower diff for their mining operations?

Firmware............tried nicehash firmware on my S5 and whoa big mistake. My S5 has needed time to settled down from the hurt on that one. Luckily reflashed a copy of what it was before I made a change yet S5 still settled down after a month.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
We havent seen proof of that yet in our logs for this round. They have been throwing up good shares, just not good enough.

Cool... that's good enough for me!
We havent seen proof of that yet in our logs for this round. They have been throwing up good shares, just not good enough.
So I'd like to put up a modest rental to help find the next block.  It wouldn't be anything big, but I've heard that some rentals have bad firmware that won't actually find blocks.  Is this true?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I just use chromes auto fill settings to remember my login information.
Better use password manager i.e. LastPass unless you have good logon password.
I just use chromes auto fill settings to remember my login information.
So I gotta ask... is there a way for BCMonster.com to remember my login (like Slush's pool does)?  Just curious!!
Pages:
Jump to: