Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 26. (Read 111558 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
2 Blocks in 1 Weeks seems not very atractive for my small miners..
i would eanr less than i would orn on an bigger pool with some more ph/s

i think thoose like gawminer and some are also using the big pools Wink

It depends on fees of the pool as well. Pay close attention to those percentages deducted. A round like this round small miners make more than us bigger miners that threwe big rental hash at the pool. All the small miners are up in btc, whereas myself and Laviathon are down in btc this round.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

Thanks for your input.  What exactly are you hashing with?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

hahaah the 4th block will be a easy one....

Lies......
my best share so far is a poultry: 910,529,102

edit: are the difficulty settings too low? an Antminer S7 running 9.56K Difficulty?
can I push my S5 with a high diff like your suggestion for the S7?
At this pool you can not manually set the difficulty. Port 3333 is set to vardiff and will set an appropriate diff for your device. We have found that the diff is usually higher than the standard. (IE standard diff for s7 is 4.7k but seeing diff range between 6-15k)

The other port 3332 is for smaller devices with a var diff starting at 1 and working its way up to appropriate levels to accomodate slower rigs.

The 3332 port is fixed for like Video Cards and stuff.  It is the only thing that would that low.  s1 should be on on 3334 Pretty much everything else should just run the vardiff 3333.    It just controls the rate at which the shares come in.  No effect on the best share.

edit: are the difficulty settings too low? an Antminer S7 running 9.56K Difficulty?
At this pool you can not manually set the difficulty. Port 3333 is set to vardiff and will set an appropriate diff for your device. We have found that the diff is usually higher than the standard. (IE standard diff for s7 is 4.7k but seeing diff range between 6-15k)

The other port 3332 is for smaller devices with a var diff starting at 1 and working its way up to appropriate levels to accomodate slower rigs.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504

Activity: 721
Merit: 504
I guess one of my s5 blade is dead.. So sad that seller just giving one week personal warranty.. Damn
First check the connection to the board. Usually the 6 pin cable connection is loose and alls you need to do is unplug then then plug them back in
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Interesting! Thanks

Just crappy luck, difficulty is fine for an s7. Its vardiff so youll see it change from time to time. If you are seeing under 4k then diff is too low.

Activity: 42
I guess one of my s5 blade is dead.. So sad that seller just giving one week personal warranty.. Damn
Sorry sent out an email that was blank so Had to resend!  Just an update!
Activity: 13
Not having any big toys, rig price in Malaysia is crazy high!
Just a tiny s5 help out here..

Every little bit counts. Smiley

Every single hash!!

Every little bit counts. Smiley
Activity: 42
Just a heads up guys, Laviathon just let me know via text that 1BTC blockfinding bonus is back next round, the only condition is that you have to be actively mining this round to qualify for the bonus the next, so any of you that dropped off, come on back, help us bust this block, and look towards that bonus next round!
Thanks for pointing that out

Sorry for the confusion on that.  Both us an Johnny's pool were doing the same thing.  It was a problem with the way the database was breaking things to display them only.  The next round it should show correctly thanks to Johnnybravo.  We made the database changes to display the higher number of shares with today's difficulty. 
Thanks for pointing that out
I'm a front end developer, that statement didn't mean anything to me.

Are you implying that the limit for a 32-bit floating point number was reached? because the limit for that is 0 through 4,294,967,295.

edit: perhaps you meant the limit for an (unsigned) binary number; 2,147,483,647 ? -which fits the stats

Ignoring the limit 2,147,483,647, you can see my real pplns shares and the appropriate payout for each round. I can assure you we are all getting paid properly. I would be the first to say something otherwise lol.
http://imgur.com/vbcfOmK
Pages:
Jump to: