Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 28. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Yeah, I'll support that idea. Decide if its you or Laviathon that's gonna do the rental and I'll put  .2 into the pot.

Come on the rest of you fellow Monster miners. Lets get this block done and move onwards and upwards.

Mario

If we get some more people registered, I can do it since Laviathon is at work right now. If anyone else is interested please post here along with your planned contribution amounts. Once we get to at least 1BTC in contributions I will pm you the address to send to (which will be my nicehash account address) and we can get the rental started. In the meantime I will create the rental account now.

*Edit - account created - the username is BCTeamRental

depending on the price and when people start their rental wouldnt it be better to have people rent on their own vs collectively. ie 1 btc total may last longer if 10 people try and rent separately vs 1 person renting all at once.

I'll throw in some also.  Want to get though this round.  You guys can trust him.

I'm happy for krisgt30 to do the rental. I'll need a bit of advance warning when its decided as I'm working long split shifts at the moment and can be without phone or pc access for some time.

On another subject...  Are we gonna be getting a drop in difficulty next? I sure hope so.

Mario.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

Yeah, I'll support that idea. Decide if its you or Laviathon that's gonna do the rental and I'll put  .2 into the pot.

Come on the rest of you fellow Monster miners. Lets get this block done and move onwards and upwards.

Mario

If we get some more people registered, I can do it since Laviathon is at work right now. If anyone else is interested please post here along with your planned contribution amounts. Once we get to at least 1BTC in contributions I will pm you the address to send to (which will be my nicehash account address) and we can get the rental started. In the meantime I will create the rental account now.

depending on the price and when people start their rental wouldnt it be better to have people rent on their own vs collectively. ie 1 btc total may last longer if 10 people try and rent separately vs 1 person renting all at once.

I'll throw in some also.  Want to get though this round.  You guys can trust him.
Any clue who that stevetrapp guy was posting in irc about me contacting him or he was going to move his miners?  I do not have any emails or anything that I have not replied to.  Not sure what he needs.

edit... Apparently the contact us on the site is not functioning for some reason.  I ask Johnny if he had any trouble with his.  I will try to get on the server and look at it in the morning and see if I can figure out what it is that is causing that to not work correctly.  So please do not use that for the next little bit until I have time to fix whatever is wrong.
Activity: 13
tgrbit and cabal2000 putting out some nice numbers

Going to have better numbers now!! Just placed 6 S7 in the pool in the past hour.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
I may be interested in the future.  I'm currently gambling with "The Germans".

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13990846
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
tgrbit and cabal2000 putting out some nice numbers
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
What I was getting that, was a small surge of hash, is more variant and less stable than a steady surge of hash.
Well, the only way that would make any difference would be if rental sites are unreliable as providing the hash rate you are paying for.
That doesn't sound like a good quality service to use ... not getting what you pay for ...

In that case, yes multiple orders having multiple chances at failure, vs a single order, would indeed mean you'd expect to get more hashes and less ripped off with a single order Smiley
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
What I was getting that, was a small surge of hash, is more variant and less stable than a steady surge of hash.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
The short answer is no. Many reasons behind it, but with all of us renting hash separately, our hash is more sporatic, causing a bigger variance. Instead of us separately placing orders, for 5th-10th-1ph-2ph-4ph separately, if we combine all of that to a steady stream of lets say 750th for a much longer period, our likelihood of hitting blocks consistently multiplies.
No it doesn't multiply.

The chance of finding a block is directly proportional to the number of hashes done.
Be it over 1 hour or 1 day or 1 week.

The only relevant factor that changes that chance, is the network difficulty.

So if network difficulty did actually go down, you'd have a better chance of finding a block with a longer order that finished after the diff change (or even started after the diff change)

If network difficulty goes up, then your chances would be better if your order finished before the network diff change.

Mario

The short answer is no. Many reasons behind it, but with all of us renting hash separately, our hash is more sporatic, causing a bigger variance. Instead of us separately placing orders, for 5th-10th-1ph-2ph-4ph separately, if we combine all of that to a steady stream of lets say 750th for a much longer period, our likelihood of hitting blocks consistently multiplies.

I think one big rental might be better but its only gonna be worth it if we get enough people to put in.

Mario

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Mario

Mario

Activity: 42
Check your pm, i've sent u a correct translation. Good luk ~
oh ya forget one thing, the topic tittle.
【公告】BC-Monster - PPLNS 矿池。
means
[Ann] BC-Monster - PPLNS Pool.
With my final rental wrapping up, I figured I would post here and see if any of you guys would be interested in team renting for this pool. I was thinking of creating a new username just for rentals, have anyone interested send myself (or Laviathon if you dont feel comfortable sending me) your contribution. We all can keep track of the rental username's hashrate and rewards, and it get divided according to your investment percentage.

Example- we raise 2BTC towards rental hash - your contribution is .05BTC and we hit and the reward for the user for the block is 4BTC, you would have turned that .05BTC into .1BTC.

Laviathon- maybe sending out a mass email to subscribers about this idea could be a way to get some additional rental hash and an opportunity to crack blocks sooner?

Yeah, I'll support that idea. Decide if its you or Laviathon that's gonna do the rental and I'll put  .2 into the pot.

Mario
think you have me mixed up with @algin8189 !  Cool
That's a great angle...is a lot of hashing power over there

Like I said via PM it really was just a google translated version of the post here.   Feel free to doctor it up and make it more pertinent for that market.
That's a great angle...is a lot of hashing power over there
@laviathon, I read the topic you started in Chinese sub forum.. Are you using a direct translation from Google..? A lot incorrect translation over there..

Do you speak fluent mandarin?  If you want to fix the grammatical errors and pm me to me I will update it.  You would be my hero. 
Activity: 42
@laviathon, I read the topic you started in Chinese sub forum.. Are you using a direct translation from Google..? A lot incorrect translation over there..
Pages:
Jump to: