Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 27. (Read 111558 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm a front end developer, that statement didn't mean anything to me.

Are you implying that the limit for a 32-bit floating point number was reached? because the limit for that is 0 through 4,294,967,295.

edit: perhaps you meant the limit for an (unsigned) binary number; 2,147,483,647 ? -which fits the stats
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
That's a glitch in coding. 32 bit front end coding limits pplns shares to show that max value. In reality mine were higher and his were even greater than mine.
I saw mention of your block-finder reward so I figured it was for all rounds, thanks for the clarification!

How do you explain rounds 1 and 2?

http://imgur.com/a/gSR3j
Hate to point this out but, the previous rounds stats seem bias towards BC Monster? If you sort by contribution he always gets a far greater share, even more than the block finder in some some cases. Am I misunderstanding how PPLNS works?

Working in a pool, being the block finder means you have just triggered the payout for everyone by finding the block, not a special bonus or payout, unless there is a blockfinding bonus, which there was in the first two rounds that I received. I did not submit the majority shares during the first two rounds I found the block, therefore Laviathon got the majority. The third round and this round, I submitted a majority of the shares, hence the majority of btc coming my way.
Hate to point this out but, the previous rounds stats seem bias towards BC Monster? If you sort by contribution he always gets a far greater share, even more than the block finder in some some cases. Am I misunderstanding how PPLNS works?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
We tried, it looks like all was resolved on nicehashes end. Lets hope next round fares far better for all of us. I took a bath in this round for sure.

Well we gave it a shot. krisgt30-  Thank you for arranging the rental and dealing with NH.

I bet that after throwing everything but the kitchen sink at our 4th block gets busted by somebody with just a few TH.  Smiley

I see that over at Jonny's pool he's also throwing another big rental trying to bust his 4th block.

Mario.
We tried, it looks like all was resolved on nicehashes end. Lets hope next round fares far better for all of us. I took a bath in this round for sure.
Seriously good effort to try and crack this 4th block guys
So far, myself, Cabal, Laviathon, and MessyPete are in for rentals. Sill waiting on Laviathon's deposit, but as of right now we have 1.288BTC towards our team rental! Last call for other contributors!!

Any pool members looking for s7s? I found 2 batch 8's for 1500 shipped anywhere in the us.

krisgt30 - Hi, did the problems at NH effect our rental?

Edit: Just seen your post in Kano's thread. Have you had any reply from Evil Hash?

Yes we are owed 3 hours of rental time that the btc was draining and no hash was reported to the pool. I posted on Kano's thread, Nichash's thread several times, emailed them twice, and tweeted them screenshots of proof as to when it went down, the total shares submitted and the remaining btc balance. 6b shares submitted and only .5btc remaining on a 1.588btc rental at fixed .0034 for 1ph does not add up at all.
So far, myself, Cabal, Laviathon, and MessyPete are in for rentals. Sill waiting on Laviathon's deposit, but as of right now we have 1.288BTC towards our team rental! Last call for other contributors!!

Any pool members looking for s7s? I found 2 batch 8's for 1500 shipped anywhere in the us.

krisgt30 - Hi, did the problems at NH effect our rental?

Edit: Just seen your post in Kano's thread. Have you had any reply from Evil Hash?
Edit (again): Our rental is now back hashing away.

PM sent.

My 2 S7's arrived at my hosting facility. Now will have 6 pointed here by end of day.  Grin
Let me know what you want to do as far as the rental and where you want me to send a few coins for the group mine.  We have to get through this 4th round. 

Laviathon / krisgt30 , looks like nobody else is going to show any interest in joining us.

Rentals at NH are looking quite good at the moment should be able to get 0.0031 rental.

I would have been happy to join a group rental but it looks like its just us three. If you both still want to go ahead just let me know and I'll send some coin to krisgt30. (I can only spare 0.2 at the moment)

If we decide to just carry on with solo rentals then I'll put a 100TH rental on later and let it run for 12 to 15 hours.

Mario
I can do it whenever the other guys are ready. If we don't get anyone else on board maybe just continue as is for now with the solo rentals.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Let me know what you want to do as far as the rental and where you want me to send a few coins for the group mine.  We have to get through this 4th round. 
I wish I could help this round but I am all spent. I am already 5.77BTC in the hole for this round. I cannot afford to throw another rental into the mix until the next round.

Let me know when you guys would like to do it and we can coordinate the attack.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Sorry guys been on the road all day today, what would you like to do for the rental? Wait until the difficulty drop?

Depends how long we want to wait for any other people to come forward and join us.

So far we have:

Laviathon
krisgt30
messypete
LoneRangir ? - maybe

I'm not banking on a diff drop just yet
Sorry guys been on the road all day today, what would you like to do for the rental? Wait until the difficulty drop?

Depends how long we want to wait for any other people to come forward and join us.

So far we have:

Laviathon
krisgt30
messypete
LoneRangir ? - maybe

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Any clue who that stevetrapp guy was posting in irc about me contacting him or he was going to move his miners?  I do not have any emails or anything that I have not replied to.  Not sure what he needs.

edit... Apparently the contact us on the site is not functioning for some reason.  I ask Johnny if he had any trouble with his.  I will try to get on the server and look at it in the morning and see if I can figure out what it is that is causing that to not work correctly.  So please do not use that for the next little bit until I have time to fix whatever is wrong.
Check your PMs... I sent you the fix for the Contact form.
Pages:
Jump to: