Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 35. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
The great thing about mining in a pool, didn't go to waste.  Grin Time to update the thread title to say 3 blocks.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Thanks guys, my wife has been intrigued by my bitcoin hobby since she's seen the rapid surge of luck, she says I should play the lotto this week as well  Grin

I agree with your wife.   You about 20 btc in rental 3 finds.   Me 20 btc in rental 0 finds.    Lol ohh well.
Thanks guys, my wife has been intrigued by my bitcoin hobby since she's seen the rapid surge of luck, she says I should play the lotto this week as well  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Again I get home from work, check out the pool site and ..... woooooohaaaaa.   Another for Krisgt30.
Well done to all those mining on this pool.

Krisgt30, you are a Bitcoin Monster.  Smiley
Turned up the ph to 4 on my rental since the find.

Your trying to earn the whole block?  lol    I just rented 2phs.  Server is at like 20% load with 5 PH/S against it right now. So all is looking great!

I am trying to make up for all that btc invested in the last block  Grin

You earned like 16+ BTC.   How many did you spend?

13 in that round Cry
I guess it was luck evening out for 4btc in second round and 1.2btc in first round. All in all I am up 21.77btc now thanks to this pool so I can not complain at all.

Your trying to earn the whole block?  lol    I just rented 2phs.  Server is at like 20% load with 5 PH/S against it right now. So all is looking great!

You earned like 16+ BTC.   How many did you spend?

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
hahaah the 4th block will be a easy one....

let's see if 4th block is easier to find Smiley
Awesome!  Looks like the stratum did not break the block this time as soon as we found it.  All looks good!  Grats!
congrats to kris Smiley
finally.... took the all week to find it Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
3 Block!!!Congratulations you're the best !!!! I said that you will find !!!
3rd block, that one took some sweat Cool
Was that to do with the capping of the round shares?
His 5n implementation was out of whack as well but that's not going to effect us.

On another note - I was looking at organofcorti's pool listing and noticed that the 'Pay TX Reward?' says 'NO'.
The Wiki page correctly states that transaction fees are shared.

Happy Monday mining to you all.

Mario

Thanks.  I will get him to fix that listing I am paying TX Reward. 

In the stratrum setup I had it set to to pull 0% out for reward and the front end does the payout,  however I still had a valid BTC address in the setting so it was  breaking off a micro percent.    I have removed the entire string from the config file so as of now it should not take anything out.  Guess we will have to wait till block 3 to see.  The payout system seems to be working and the estimated reward seem to be paying correctly.   Let me know if you guys see anything otherwise.
Activity: 15
Hi, I'm new to the pool and new to mining. I only have a GekkoScience Compac USB stick miner that gives 10 Ghz.

Good luck!
Activity: 43
Was that to do with the capping of the round shares?
His 5n implementation was out of whack as well but that's not going to effect us.

On another note - I was looking at organofcorti's pool listing and noticed that the 'Pay TX Reward?' says 'NO'.
The Wiki page correctly states that transaction fees are shared.

Happy Monday mining to you all.

Mario

I just pulled the stratum offline for about 10 seconds in order to reboot it.   I think i figured out what was breaking a small amount of coin off when a block was discovered thanks to JohnnyBravo0311.  Should have it fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: