Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 30. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
got 2 s7 hashing away into the pool ....
next week 1 more s7 will be hashing... missing a power source :X
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Unfortunately even giving away free BTC bonuses to block finders doesn't guarantee people will mine on your pool.  I'd love it if people stopped mining on the big, bad-for-Bitcoin pools and pointed their hash to our pools instead.  Very hard to get people to switch over, though.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
so wheres the block we have been looking it seems forever. its gotta drop sometime soon.

I know right.  I think we are paying for the amazing luck we had in the first 3 rounds.  I know I have said this a ton but we have to get the base hash rate up.  We need to get to atleast 1 PH/s without the rentals in order to get this thing to grow and stand a chance to find a blocks on the regular.  If the difficulty continues to climb and it will soon we will need 2 ph/s.  Any Ideas on what we can do to get some bigger miners to come and stay with us for the long term short of giving free BTC.  This round for instance most likely both Krisgt30 and myself will have lost 4 btc each in rentals.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
so wheres the block we have been looking it seems forever. its gotta drop sometime soon.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
People were paying as high as .0058 earlier in the week  Huh

Looks like youre up and running now.
What is up with these people paying .0036 and higher for these rentals.   Math says we should be at .0031 now.  I have 4 PH/s sitting at .0033 in que and that is stupid.
Once this block hits, I think we will see the next two blocks come quickly, because we all will be throwing major rental hash at the pool with our recouped btc to make up for our losses this round.

OK going to take one more shot at it.  Big rental incoming.   Going to reboot the server really quick.

edit: Back up!

Got a rental waiting for when we hit.
Once this block hits, I think we will see the next two blocks come quickly, because we all will be throwing major rental hash at the pool with our recouped btc to make up for our losses this round.

OK going to take one more shot at it.  Big rental incoming.   Going to reboot the server really quick.

edit: Back up!
lets hope your prediction is right for Saturday for the block. need some coins to get some rental power going for the pool. cant let bcmonster and krisgt30 carry all the weight with the high power rentals.

I will also get some rental power when the new block fall.

Thanks at krisgt30 and bcmonster for the hashing power they throw in!

Lets hope that block does fall!  Im ready to hit the next one hard.  The pool needs it!  I appreciate all the people that have come on board.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
lets hope your prediction is right for Saturday for the block. need some coins to get some rental power going for the pool. cant let bcmonster and krisgt30 carry all the weight with the high power rentals.

I will also get some rental power when the new block fall.

Thanks at krisgt30 and bcmonster for the hashing power they throw in!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thanks for all the new workers today.  Thus far we gained about 15 new workers today about another 50 th/s in base hash for the pool.  Still a long way but I have been contacted by others wanting to come over and bring about 40 more th/s over the next few days.  Please stick with us.  I promise the blocks will fall. 

I hope so, or the electricity bill will kill me  Roll Eyes

My prediction: The next Block will step in on Saturday
Thanks for all the new workers today.  Thus far we gained about 15 new workers today about another 50 th/s in base hash for the pool.  Still a long way but I have been contacted by others wanting to come over and bring about 40 more th/s over the next few days.  Please stick with us.  I promise the blocks will fall. 
Activity: 13
I have 6 S7 on the way. Should be shipped on Monday so I should have them mid week, Friday at the latest. I plan on throwing all of them in there. What are your payouts going to be? Daily, weekly? Of course it does depend on the blocks..

That will be awesome!  Can't wait to have you.  Payout instantly as soon as block is confirmed.

BTC
I have 6 S7 on the way. Should be shipped on Monday so I should have them mid week, Friday at the latest. I plan on throwing all of them in there. What are your payouts going to be? Daily, weekly? Of course it does depend on the blocks..

You will love the payouts here, especially with 6 s7's aimed here thats for sure.  Grin

That will be awesome!  Can't wait to have you.  Payout instantly as soon as block is confirmed.
Activity: 13
My 4th s7 has arrived and is up and running.  Grin
we need all the hash avaiable to crack that 4th block!!!!
taking forever :X

Thats true. I will rent some hashing power the next days. But thats still far away from 1ph/s+  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: