Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 36. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
The pool is one month old today!  Two blocks in her first month and both were in the last week.   It is definitely an uphill battle to start a pool with today's difficulty.   I really appreciate all the people that have jumped on board and started mining with us.  The pleasure has been all mine! 

I got us added to the Bitcoin Wiki Pool List today!  Figured that would be a good birthday present that can only help us grow!  Check it out!

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_mining_pools
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Impatience got the best of me, another rental.....lets go!!!
Who is going to be the lucky guy to crack our third block and get that 1BTC from me?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
we will wait, perhaps even my old unit antminer S1 can find, there are powerful Miner.
I think that today is a block and then from krisgt30 . 100%
I only have 1 minute left on my rental hash, doubtful, but one can dream.  Grin
I think that today is a block and then from krisgt30 . 100%
getting harder to hit the 3rd block....
my miners is hashing non stop...

Tell me about it, I had a 1ph rental, followed by a 2ph with no luck this time. Oh well, thats the way she goes.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
getting harder to hit the 3rd block....
my miners is hashing non stop...
Still looking for more miners!  Proved we can find some blocks!  Just need more maintained hash!

I will personally offer a 1BTC bonus to the next blockfinder. You must find the block within the next 4 days time from the timestamp of this post.
Still looking for more miners!  Proved we can find some blocks!  Just need more maintained hash!
My 4btc rental is coming to an end.    Let's see if lucky man hits another.  The third block seems to be the challenging one.  
I had a 1 btc rental on the europe side of nicehash last night hoping that we can all use rental hash in tandem, but it appeared that wasnt the case last night. Going to let our miners do some mining for a little, then throw another rental if we dont hit soon. BTW, thanks for the second 2BTC bonus!

I promised and you delivered.  I'm going to change the name to krisgt30's pool if you pop another.  NO joke! you hit 2 blocks in about 20 billion hashes it should have taken over 264 billion.
My 4btc rental is coming to an end.    Let's see if lucky man hits another.  The third block seems to be the challenging one. 
I had a 1 btc rental on the europe side of nicehash last night hoping that we can all use rental hash in tandem, but it appeared that wasnt the case last night. Going to let our miners do some mining for a little, then throw another rental if we dont hit soon. BTW, thanks for the second 2BTC bonus!
My 4btc rental is coming to an end.    Let's see if lucky man hits another.  The third block seems to be the challenging one. 
How many Blocks do we have to solve before we get added to the Bitcoin Wiki?
It's a wiki, you contribute to it yourself.

Thanks, I had not really looked at it.  I will get it handled. 
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
It's a wiki, you contribute to it yourself.
Lets find a third before the week is over and they will have to add us then.  Grin
The question you ask or Kano , Ck
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Wow!  Congrats again, guys!  Absolutely amazing luck.  That's a far nicer looking block than your first... 0.25BTC in fees this time Smiley
That's crazy!  Pool luck is like 440%. Lol.  I know it won't last but its cool right now.

What's crazier right before you hit that we were getting ddos attacked and all my miners got knocked offline.

Who wouldve known 2 blocks wouldve made this pool a target for DDOS attacks.
Pages:
Jump to: