Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 38. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
i understand man but you need to bring  maybe hummm > 20 PH to attract people . other way this is lottery

I do not think you need 20PH to attract people.   However you have to start some where. I would like to get to a point that we are at 1PH with no rentals at least.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Not quite what I mean, what I mean is someone with an S7 as a home mining rig would see much much more per block here vs a 20PH+ pool, just look back a couple of pages, you guys are just reiterating other people's comments.

Most importantly, just paid on the first block, so we don't have a ghost pool owner here! Thanks again Laviathon for your work putting together this pool!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
i understand man but you need to bring  maybe hummm > 20 PH to attract people . other way this is lottery
If you really believe that, keep making .0001 per block in those pools.
If you believe, anything can and will happen Cheesy 10 Block Erupters up on this thing, lets go!
i understand man but you need to bring  maybe hummm > 20 PH to attract people . other way this is lottery

If you really believe that, keep making .0001 per block in those pools.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
2800 hours for the hit , so you need to be very lucky to hit < 24 hours

Good luck

Once again, the second person to make a statement like that in this thread. I stated that as an incentive to get more people mining here.....
Activity: 224
2800 hours for the hit , so you need to be very lucky to hit < 24 hours

Good luck
If we crack another block in the next 24 hours, I will give .25 btc to whomever does, and I am not even the pool owner.
Activity: 162
40T for 18h!!!!!
lets crack an block Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I look rises -worker joaogti36
Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Holy lucky block  Smiley
4 confirmations left! Let's go!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
When you raise the speed of the pool???

4 confirmations left! Let's go!
On the miner shows - diff 328 and pool Difficulty -327.68 .I think it should be for this miner 256 .
Or automatically exposes pool Huh
Hello!!! Yumagy -S1!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin
 Connected I to you my old antminer S1. Everything works fine, but the complexity of the more it seems 382.

I will follow when you increase the power, then he will throw from Nice.

Not sure what you mean about the complexity?  You want a higher complexity?
Hello!!! Yumagy -S1!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin
 Connected I to you my old antminer S1. Everything works fine, but the complexity of the more it seems 382.

I will follow when you increase the power, then he will throw from Nice.
I wish this block would hurry up mature and payout so I can get the Nexious Stigma off my back!  Undecided

and block#397117  I love you.  But you are the weakest transaction fee block I have ever seen....  but I still love you.
Activity: 162
congrats to the pool :=)
Let this mature first and payout.  Then I will throw some more!  Think Im going to go ahead and order about 3 s7's with some of that finding Smiley 
Thanks Johnny, It looks like you guys should be on your third block soon as well.

Mike, my rental is up in 14 minutes if you want to pick up where I left off. Safe to say, both of my mining rigs are here to stay at BCMonster now.
Pages:
Jump to: