Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 32. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
If you are using the default trust list, then typically for other people to see Laviathon's trust number be other than 0, someone on that default trust list would need to leave him a positive feedback.  Kristgt30, you should see a positive number there because you have left him positive feedback.  However, unless the rest of us have you in our trust list, then we all see his trust number as 0.

In other news... I notice you are suffering from the same problem I was in your round stats page.  While the following won't address your current rounds, it will fix your future round stats.

Code:
alter table statistics_shares modify invalid bigint(20) default 0;
alter table statistics_shares modify pplns_valid bigint(20) not null;
alter table statistics_shares modify invalid bigint(20) not null default 0;
alter table statistics_shares modify pplns_invalid bigint(20) not null default 0;

The problem was that the standard MPOS structure had those columns defined as INT(11), meaning the max value is 231-1 i.e. 2147483647 - look familiar? Tongue

Anyway, I also had that PR merged into MPOS on github so future installs won't suffer the same stats issue.

Thanks.  That was one of those things you do not even realize that is wrong till you find a few blocks. 
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
If you are using the default trust list, then typically for other people to see Laviathon's trust number be other than 0, someone on that default trust list would need to leave him a positive feedback.  Kristgt30, you should see a positive number there because you have left him positive feedback.  However, unless the rest of us have you in our trust list, then we all see his trust number as 0.

In other news... I notice you are suffering from the same problem I was in your round stats page.  While the following won't address your current rounds, it will fix your future round stats.

Code:
alter table statistics_shares modify invalid bigint(20) default 0;
alter table statistics_shares modify pplns_valid bigint(20) not null;
alter table statistics_shares modify invalid bigint(20) not null default 0;
alter table statistics_shares modify pplns_invalid bigint(20) not null default 0;

The problem was that the standard MPOS structure had those columns defined as INT(11), meaning the max value is 231-1 i.e. 2147483647 - look familiar? Tongue

Anyway, I also had that PR merged into MPOS on github so future installs won't suffer the same stats issue.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
How does the trust system work? I left you positive feedback three times for the three payments I received. Later this week I will have 3 S7's up and running here at BC Monster as I sold my SP20e. All it takes is several more people to buy into mining here consistently, and we will see the floodgates open. Oh and in the meantime, if anyone else is willing to throw rentals in, that will help us out tremendously in finding blocks more regularly.
In joking earlier with KrisGT30 we only need 212 people to donate 1 s7 of hash to get to a base hash rate on the pool of 1 PH/s.   If you think about all the S7's out there world wide thats really not that crazy.  If we can keep the pool hash rate at least 1 ph/s or above for a month without rental I'm sure the pool would grow.   So I am working on making some type of pledge sheet to get people to donate at least 1 s7 and see if we can get there.  I will have 2 new S7's online tomorrow I know KristGT30 just ordered a couple more so Hey!  We only need like 207 more  Smiley

I think people are past the I'm not going to get paid worry with me so who knows. (BTW I have paid out about $18,000 in BTC to people and I still have a trust score of 0 on here! Sad Hook me up with some trust! )   Either way Pledge me at least 1 s7!  and lets see if we can get to 212!  
Nice one keep it up. I ping it first to know how fast it is from me in Nigeria

Thanks!   It really is crazy to look at the Google analitics for the site and see where everyone is connecting from!  I will post them at the end of the month.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Nice one keep it up. I ping it first to know how fast it is from me in Nigeria
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Maybe in the future
Does it make sense for both BCmonster and Bravo pool to combine total hash. Both are good pools and we can benefit from that. The difficulty is getting crazy and the on;y one making money are the rentals.

It does make sence, however I'm pretty sure neither one of us would be willing to do anything mid block as I am already 8btc deep in rentals this round.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Does it make sense for both BCmonster and Bravo pool to combine total hash. Both are good pools and we can benefit from that. The difficulty is getting crazy and the on;y one making money are the rentals.
On the dashboard you have the Total hash rate in TH but each worker still shows in KH. For uniformity the worker list should be in TH as well.

I was going to look at that tonight.  Had to work today.  Just got home.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
On the dashboard you have the Total hash rate in TH but each worker still shows in KH. For uniformity the worker list should be in TH as well.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Thanks Johnny,  

I just had not looked into it yet.  The lines on mine were a little off where I am not running stock bootstrap but it did make it easy for a quick fix.   I'll look at the individual worker stats tomorrow.  

Fixed that one as well on my pool... I ended up putting my worker stats page in GH/s, though.  Pretty easy fix.  First, I edited templates/bootstrap/dashboard/worker_information/default.tpl.  Changed the "Hashrate" label to read "Hashrate (GH/s)":

Code:
Worker
Hashrate (GH/s)
Difficulty

Next, I edited the "refreshNetowrkData" function in templates/bootstrap/dashboard/js/api.tpl to change the displayed hash rate from KH/s to GH/s:

Code:
function refreshWorkerData(data) {
    workers = data.getuserworkers.data;
    length = workers.length;
    totalHashrate = 0;
    $('#b-workers').html('');
    for (var i = j = 0; i < length; i++) {
      if (workers[i].hashrate > 0) {
        totalHashrate += workers[i].hashrate;
        j++;
        $('#b-workers').append('' + workers[i].username + '' + number_format((workers[i].hashrate/1000000), 2) + '' + workers[i].difficulty + '');
      }
    }
    if (j == 0) { $('#b-workers').html('No active workers'); }
    if (totalHashrate > 0) { $('#b-workers').append('Total' + number_format(totalHashrate/1000000, 2) + ''); }
  }

Enjoy.
Nice change to the stats page. Definitely a lot cleaner and easier to read. Now who does one have to bride/threaten in order for a block to fall out of the machine and into our laps.

I agree!  I'm. Ready for the bitcoin gods tobshine our way again.   I'm at about 160 billion shares since I have found a block myself.    Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Nice change to the stats page. Definitely a lot cleaner and easier to read. Now who does one have to bride/threaten in order for a block to fall out of the machine and into our laps.
Thanks Johnny,  

I just had not looked into it yet.  The lines on mine were a little off where I am not running stock bootstrap but it did make it easy for a quick fix.   I'll look at the individual worker stats tomorrow.  
Thanks for your help and wishes Johnny!

Just bought 2 more s7's to grow my mining rig, testing out a hosting facility with 1, if it goes well, then sending the rest out to them!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Alright, so I've taken a look at the stats code.  It's stored in the database as KH/s.

Example: my hash rate on my own pool is stored in the database stats tables as 96619545681.  Displayed on the website stats it shows as 96,629,545,681 KH/s.  Turning that into TH/s means dividing by 1,000,000,000 yielding 96.629545681 TH/s.

Everything is written using smarty templates on the front end.  So the choice is to either 1) change the template to display TH/s and recompile or 2) change the way the stats are stored in the database tables.

Laziness would dictate that I just change the template to display it in TH, leaving the underlying stats stored as is.

If I get around to it, I'll make the required changes and share the code with BCMonster.

EDIT:

Here's the code to add to the template if you want to show TH/s.  Edit templates/bootstrap/statistics/pool/contributors_hashrate.tpl file.  Add the following after line 24:

Code:
{math assign="hashths" equation="hashrate / pow(10,9)" hashrate=$CONTRIBHASHES[contrib].hashrate}

Then you need to change line 29 to the following:

Code:
{$hashths|number_format:"3"}

Also, you need to change the table header label to TH/s.  Edit line 13 as follows:

Code:
TH/s

Actually, it compiles itself properly.  Here are the changes on my own pool:

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
This is nice to see pool op's helping each other.

Looks like a big push now by krisgt30. Good luck to you sir.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Good luck to you!

Laviathon, check your PMs... I sent you how to change from KH/s to TH/s on your pool.
Another rental up, lets find that fourth block!
Pages:
Jump to: