Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 31. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
we need all the hash avaiable to crack that 4th block!!!!
taking forever :X
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Had one of my old s3 working tonight. But only got 300 - 350GH/s. Now one of the blades break down.

I think the last two cold winters and warm sommers in the basement were pretty bad for the hardware :/

I will set up another one and try again. I think one miner should create at least 430GH/s, right?

Give me all the power you can!  We really need to get the base hash rate to atleast 1 ph/s+ to have a chance to really grow and find blocks on a regular basis!

I will setup my miners this we. So i should get a Hashrate of 1.3TH/s. Thats all i can do for you.

As I said, i´m just a small miner.

Let´s find the 4th block guys!  Cool

EDIT: Got some extra 5TH for the next 20hr
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Had one of my old s3 working tonight. But only got 300 - 350GH/s. Now one of the blades break down.

I think the last two cold winters and warm sommers in the basement were pretty bad for the hardware :/

I will set up another one and try again. I think one miner should create at least 430GH/s, right?

Give me all the power you can!  We really need to get the base hash rate to atleast 1 ph/s+ to have a chance to really grow and find blocks on a regular basis!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
The S3 at standard clock speeds should hash at 441GH/s.  The S3+ at standard speed hashes at 453GH/s.

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
My third s7 up and running in the pool, 4th one coming tomorrow!
God I hope so. Leave this round behind us and start fresh in time for my 3rd and 4th s7 to be up and running.
cmon....update core to the .12..... to see if luck returns!!!!!

We are now on .12.  Lets see if we can get 4 today!
cmon....update core to the .12..... to see if luck returns!!!!!
hard 4th block!!!!!  Cry
Tell me about it, over 100% cdf now. This difficulty jump really hurt us. It took solo ck pool 9 days to find a block on 1PH.
Hi Laviathon,

i stoped mining in year 2014 because the power costs in germany damn high.

I think about pointing my antminers to your pool, just for fun. Missing the BTC -.-

Do you need small miners like me at all?

Btw i wish you all the best for your pool! Smiley

Sorry for my bad english.

Starting a pool with today's difficulty i could use anything you are willing to throw.   We would love to have you!

Thank you. I will test my miners this evening and step in the next days Smiley
hard 4th block!!!!!  Cry
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The pool looks like its coming along nicely. Noticed the graphs still need changed to TH but the rest of the changes to stats/worker page looks great so far.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I guess I need to upgrade the pool to 0.12.0. Thinking I will wait till we get this 4th block.  Do not want to mess anything up.  Not sure what type of downtime we are looking at for the re index.
The upgrade to 0.12 shouldn't cause a re-index.  I built 0.12 in the background while 0.11.2 was running.  When it completed, I simply stopped 0.11.2 and started 0.12.  That, plus doing some server updates and rebooting everything had a total down time of about 10 minutes.
Hi Laviathon,

I think about pointing my antminers to your pool, just for fun. Missing the BTC -.-

Starting a pool with today's difficulty i could use anything you are willing to throw.   We would love to have you!
Hi Laviathon,

I guess I need to upgrade the pool to 0.12.0. Thinking I will wait till we get this 4th block.  Do not want to mess anything up.  Not sure what type of downtime we are looking at for the re index.
Better to get the bad one out of the way now so luck can bounce back in our favor. All the smaller miners will earn more than us with our big rentals this round.
My final rental for the round has about 2hours left. Lets hope we crack it here. Also, my second s7 will be up and running tonight at my hosting facility with a third and fourth up and running by thursday night. My stable is growing, and will eventually shift all my miners to my hosting facility since my power costs here are insane.

Round 4...... I hate you.  I figured it was about time to have a long one considering our amazing luck on the first 3.  It just kinda spoils you.
My final rental for the round has about 2hours left. Lets hope we crack it here. Also, my second s7 will be up and running tonight at my hosting facility with a third and fourth up and running by thursday night. My stable is growing, and will eventually shift all my miners to my hosting facility since my power costs here are insane.
Pages:
Jump to: