Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 34. (Read 111525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Let me take a look at the logs to see if I can spot anything...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Wierd...  Seems ok now...  Been running about 30 mins..  LSDiff is now showing 1536,  but only 2 rejected and 0 stale....

Will let it keep going and see what happens...

Thanks,
Antminers had issues with diffs set as powers of 2.  Not sure if that was the cause of your problems.  If you want to test it on my pool, please feel free to do so (my pool starts at a 1042 - not a power of 2)... and then come back and mine with BCMonster - I'm definitely not trying to poach any miners, just offering you up another test environment.

Wierd,  Does it with your pool as well...  The "Diff1#" Number jumps up (Currently 6200971) and the "DiffA#" is low, (Currently 6252),  LSDiff is 1042,  and did the same thing,  6 Accepted,  493 Rejected,  Pool shows as offline for a min...
Wierd...  Seems ok now...  Been running about 30 mins..  LSDiff is now showing 1536,  but only 2 rejected and 0 stale....

Thanks,

Scratch that..  Just threw 350 Rejected, and now shows the pool as offline...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Wierd...  Seems ok now...  Been running about 30 mins..  LSDiff is now showing 1536,  but only 2 rejected and 0 stale....

Thanks,
Antminers had issues with diffs set as powers of 2.  Not sure if that was the cause of your problems.  If you want to test it on my pool, please feel free to do so (my pool starts at a 1042 - not a power of 2)... and then come back and mine with BCMonster - I'm definitely not trying to poach any miners, just offering you up another test environment.
Wierd...  Seems ok now...  Been running about 30 mins..  LSDiff is now showing 1536,  but only 2 rejected and 0 stale....

Thanks,
So I put it back to port 3333 for now...  Another thing I noticed as well,  it starts out well,  working as it should,  then it seems all of a sudden it gets a whole bunch of Rejected,  then it shows the pool as Dead for a little bit...  Then it comes back up, and keeps doing that...

What is the auto difficulty adjusting to after 3 or 4 minutes?

LSDiff Seems to stay at 1024,  which on other pools runs fine...
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
So I put it back to port 3333 for now...  Another thing I noticed as well,  it starts out well,  working as it should,  then it seems all of a sudden it gets a whole bunch of Rejected,  then it shows the pool as Dead for a little bit...  Then it comes back up, and keeps doing that...

What is the auto difficulty adjusting to after 3 or 4 minutes?
If you don't mind, please post a screenshot here.

Screenshot:

http://screenshot.net/vl7yeux.jpg

Looks like the auto diff is not dropping down enough.  Try connecting to port 3332 I have the auto diff set to 2 for video cards.  I'll make one for 8 when I get home tonight.

I thought 1024 is just right for an s2???

Your right i was thinking u2

So the new port is working,  Rejected is a lot lower now,  but it's hashing at a really low speed,  guessing thats from the difficulty being set too 2....

Screenshot:

Looks like the auto diff is not dropping down enough.  Try connecting to port 3332 I have the auto diff set to 2 for video cards.  I'll make one for 8 when I get home tonight.

Your right i was thinking u2

Screenshot:

http://screenshot.net/vl7yeux.jpg

Check your pcie connections and make sure non are loose and they are all connected tight and secure. Next make sure you havent overclocked the crap out of your unit as overclocking can cause rejected/stale share rate to increase, then check your ethernet connection as well, make sure the cable is nice and secure, or try another cable, finally if all those dont help, make sure you are getting proper power from whatever outlets you are using to power the device.

Hello,

The settings are mostly Default,  so it's not overclocked...  runs other pools with no issues...  Will try and other port and see what happens...

Thanks,
Activity: 461
Merit: 306

Screenshot:

Screenshot:

Screenshot:

Check your pcie connections and make sure non are loose and they are all connected tight and secure. Next make sure you havent overclocked the crap out of your unit as overclocking can cause rejected/stale share rate to increase, then check your ethernet connection as well, make sure the cable is nice and secure, or try another cable, finally if all those dont help, make sure you are getting proper power from whatever outlets you are using to power the device.

Sure,  just going to setup the pool again and let it run for a few then will post a screenshot...

Thanks,
When exactly did you join? If you notice several posts back, Laviathon performed a modification to the server that caused some rejected/stale shares during its downtime and asked us all to reset our miners. Reset your miner and you should see it back to normal.

Hello,

I reset it a few times,  still same issues...

Thanks,
When exactly did you join? If you notice several posts back, Laviathon performed a modification to the server that caused some rejected/stale shares during its downtime and asked us all to reset our miners. Reset your miner and you should see it back to normal.
Hey,

So I'm Super New to this mining thing...  Been playing with an Antminer S2, and had it running fine on another pool for a few weeks now with no issues...  Decided to try out new things, and came across this pool,  so signed up and setup the miner... 

My Main issue is the number of Rejects...  It averaged 10 times higher then Accepted...

Any reason for this?
Pages:
Jump to: